Telstra Graduate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telstra Graduate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

3.5

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2019.

Interview

First was the application followed by three online tests. Next was a video interview of 2 questions in which you had as much time as you need to prepare but only one go at recording your response. Lastly was the final interview in which we had to get a pitch for the first 5 minutes followed right away with a behavioural interview for about 20-30 minutes. For the pitch you were given the information about 25 minutes beforehand to prepare and give a 3-5 minute pitch.

Interview Questions

• Normal behavioural question, give examples working in team or solving a complex problem. Also a question on weakness and how you overcome them.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

Resume short-listed, then 3 separate online quizzes, 1 personality, English logic, then maths quiz. After passing those you get video interview, took them 2 weeks to review the video interview, And now invited to HR interview. Have yet to complete the HR interview yet.

Interview Questions