Thomson Reuters Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,209 of over 2.2K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process went very smooth. I had a brief phone screen as a preliminary interview followed by a Teams interview the following week. Felt very professional while being remote.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation you received constructive criticism on the job and how did you handle it.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Hong Kong)

Interview

I was super stoked to have bagged an interview with this company. I had one initial interview which went well before I proceeded to the second interview. Which would be conducted via video conference as the interviewer and his assistant were based in London. I was forewarned going in that the interviewer was harsh and he might try to trip me up during the interview. I tried not to let that information deter me, but hey, for sure, that is exactly what the young man did. He asked the most awkward questions and was very abrupt and borderline rude. I deleted the news app immediately after speaking to him. Put me right off. Needless to say, I heard nothing back from them either.

1 person found this interview helpful

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

Quick and easy. Lasted maybe 15 minutes. Went through a list of easy to answer questions and I got an offer a few days after. Make sure you know your directions to your interview place in advance - it's a huge campus.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore)

Interview

First round was coding using Java,python. It was pretty easy to clear. Second round was technical round: basic questions were asked on java, sql and even managerial qns were asked in this round. Third round: hr round. Qns based on resume and projects were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

Usually there will be three rounds of interview. One is technical interiew, second round is Managerial round and third one will be HR round. Sometime there can be additional technical round also,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Manila, Manila, Manila)

Interview

I applied for a temp job so the interview was quick just 2 rounds, first with the hiring manager and the second one was with a team lead. After the temp job I was offered a full-time job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY)

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview 1. Hacker rank round questions based on AWS 2. Technical interview panel of two 3. Managerial round 4. HR round All rounds were very smooth from the day one to offer release day it was approx 2 weeks. Technical questions were mostly based on previous projects what i did and my role, questions from java collections, spring boot,AWS Managerial round were totally logical and my previous projects and role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied through an online job website. And received a call from HR after 1-2 weeks that was screening interview. The next round was an Online test at hackerrank. The questions were from Data structure, problem-solving, java /python / C coding snippets, OS, DBMS, Cloud computing. After that Technical Interview round, where they asked about my language preference. I choose Python. asked about data structure, lists, tuple, hash function. There were 2 coding questions, 2 SQL queries etc.

Interview Questions
  • what are different data structures available in Python? difference between list and tuple. what is hash function

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

There are total 5 rounds in the complete process. Initially there was a HackerRank assessment and after clearing it, one code pair interview, one system design, technical deep dive and managerial round.

Interview Questions
  • Short URL System design and questions regarding the past experience

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Hyderābād) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied on 11 April 2021( Pandemic) and got an aptitude test link on my email after two days. The test was scheduled for 20th April 2021. First Round- Aptitude test( English ): In this test, you will get around 30 questions of 50 marks. The level is easy to moderate. There will be questions on passage, Jumbel sentences, 1-3 very basic HTML questions, and Email writing. If you cleared the test the HR will call you after 2 days regarding the scheduling of the interview. So My interview was scheduled for the 28th of April and it was a panel interview( 2 or 4 members).

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself/ Walk me through your resume. Why TR? Where do you see yourself after 5 years in professional and personal? Tell me about your family? Why did you leave your previous Organization( Please be prepared for this if you're experienced)? What do you know about TR? Do you know the job role? ( Please read the job description and, if possible, by heart it.) Be ready for some questions from your resume. Do you want to pursue higher studies? If possible, prepare for some legal questions ( like bonds, joint venture, debentures, etc, they did not ask from me as I am from the arts stream, but chances are there if you are from an accounts background.)

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

There will minimum 2 rounds of technical interviews. First is telephonic interview, Once selected all other are Face to face interviews. One more Technical interview then Managerial and HR interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,209 Interviews