Thomson Reuters Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,439 of over 2,439.0 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

easy, quick process as I had worked as a perm employee for TR in the past, so knew my interviewer. Also the interviewer knew my track record. Pay was excellent. Is this 30 words yet?

Interview Questions
  • what is the difference between US GAAP and IFRS
    Answer Question

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

It was good - multiple interviews with multiple people. The process moved quickly. The recruiters were professional and organized. I learned about the company and the role. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • My background qualifications for the role

What people are saying about Thomson Reuters

Join the conversation on

Tech

209.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Thomson Reuters~100303
Join the conversation on

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

It was good and comfortable in the beginning but became a rapid fire test towards the end. Be fully prepared with all the information and hypothetical questions. Please research more and learn as much as possible.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

Phone interview, question and answer with team managers. First round was an interview with a recruiter who went through my resume. The process was very simplified and pleasant. Make sure to review the content of your resume throughly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Hyderābād)

Interview

It was very good and simple interview. questions were asked from resume and job description.You have to be honest and communication skills are needed.the question should be answered according to your resume

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

Average interview for Data Analyst. Phone call first with the HR and after interview with the manager. It was an average interview where important is the knowledge of the languages.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

Muy bien el seguimiento en entrevista a pesar de diversas pruebas con un feedback sobre la evaluación en el transcurso de la misma. En general las pruebas técnicas fueron basadas en los resultados de un examen en línea de código

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful