Three Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Three Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2017

2.6

Management Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woking, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Three (Woking, England (UK)).

Interview

Multi stage process, first stage purely behavioural and some in experience, second phase was a detailed case study

1st phase was hr led, second phase was much more the recruiting manager

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Phone interview fallowing interview with shop manager and 1h of overlooking the floor flow. When it comes to floor flow they want to see your interaction with customers and other collegues. All collegues that are on shift that day are asked for feedback about you. Do not be rude to any one and try to interact with everyone. They also want you to have some basic knowleadge about top phones / best sellers

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time when you had to deal with difficult customer?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Three.

Interview

Online application. I received a response within an hour for an online interview. As a person who is rather good in interviews it was awful as you record your answers so you lose all the effect of engagement. Dunno how they expect people with great communication skills to prove themselves when there is no one to engage with.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three.

Interview

Submit CV and Cover Letter online. When successful you will receive an email to complete a video interview. After that you are then required to go to a face-to-face interview in store.

Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three.

Interview

I applied online and was asked to do a video interview. This went well and so I was asked for an informal interview with the store manager. This went well, standard questions about motivation, sales, working in a team, overcoming issues etc

Interview Questions

• when have you had to overcome an objection and how did you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Three (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied in person on Wednesday and got a call a day after. I was told to apply online as well. I received a 1:1 interview in a quiet office on Saturday morning.

The interviewer was very professional, enthusiastic and friendly. He understood my CV and where I was coming from. He gave me feedback in the end and told me if I am successful, I will get a 2nd interview that may take 4-6hrs long. In that interview I will be given an assessment about my work environment preference, a group exercise and a role play. If I succeed that, I will be given an induction day.

He took notes for each question. The questions below are the ones I remembered. First I was asked what I know about 3. Then my availability. Then competency questions based on my CV like past experience, how I would face angry customers, why work for 3, why did I choose sales, what qualities makes a good customer service, why am I the best candidate for the job and what makes me different.

Update: I received a message from 3 about my 2nd interview 4 days after on a Wednesday. I will be interviewed by 2 people, the HR and Recruitment Coordinator.

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellingborough, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Three (Wellingborough, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Initially I applied online for the role, then I did a video interview which asked standard questions about the role and what you can bring to the role. Afterwards I got a phone call from a recruiter asking me to come for an interview. The only flaw is that I applied for the job so long ago and the gap between the initial application/video interview and the phone call for the interview was so long that I completely forgot that I applied for the role.

At the interview at the beginning I was asked to be on the shop floor. I met the members of the team. I spoke to customers and I shadowed and watched someone conduct a sale.

After this I had the main interview. I won't lie it was very intense. There were a lot of questions and I had to think about my answers seriously instead of just answering them automatically which I liked as it was something different.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

First of all it was a video interview. That was actually so hard and didn't show my personality at all.

After that I received a phone call saying I had been successful and was invited to a face to face interview. Booked it for 12pm as I didn't want to wait around all day. She rang me back a day or two later saying that she needed to move the interview as the manager was in a meeting at 12 so I reluctantly moved it to 2pm.

Day of the interview I arrived and was kept waiting for about 20 minutes. In this time one of the other staff let me shadow him as I think he felt sorry for me being sat about.

The manager eventually took me in the back room to start the interview. He basically said "I wasn't expecting another interview today, can't believe she added another." making me feel very unwelcome and also that I had been lied to and the manager hadnt actually had a meeting before.

The questions were easy enough and we ended up chatting casually. It seemed to have gone well. Then the manager said that because I had already shadowed I didn't need to do it again which was a relief as I needed to leave as it was well over the time I was told. On the way out the manager said I needed to stay actually to meet the team and me being keen to get the job agreed. He then went on his break and left me in the front of the shop meeting the staff. After almost half an hour of basically talking to some team members who didn't really care about their job one of them said "you can go if you want you know, the last guy the manager forgot about and left him with us for an hour" so I decided as I'd already been there an hour longer than I should have that I should leave . There was no goodbye or thanks for attending from the manager.

Basically wasn't offered the job but have received no contact, no phone call or email to say I didn't get it. Very unprofessional company and terrible interview organisation, was such a waste of my time.

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dagenham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Three (Dagenham, England (UK)).

Interview

I had a group interview and it was great it was relaxed and chilled back and the people were amazing. We did group tasks then one on one interviews and it was really good

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Three (Bolton, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The application process was pretty straight forward, I applied at around 8.30 on a Saturday night and less than an hour later I was invited to a video interview
    I did the video interview on the day after was intimidating at first but there's a lot of info on what to do and they talk you through it
    You have 30 seconds to think about each question then 90 seconds to answer, luckily I did my research before hand and managed to talk for the full 90 seconds each time
    After that I didn't hear anything from the company until 4 days later when a woman rang me asking about my availability, and then decided that because I was in full time college I wouldn't be able to work the full 16 hours (I worked it out and I could have) and encouraged me to apply for a 12 hour role if one comes up instead

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Three and what are your future ambitions?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you've given/received good customer service   Answer Question
    • Why do you think it's important for customers to discover what products we sell and how they can improve their lives (this one was really hard)   Answer Question
    • What was the best team you've ever worked in and why was it great   Answer Question
    • Name a time you've had to achieve a sales goal   Answer Question