Three Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Three Interview Questions

Interviews at Three

2.7

Data Analytics Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Three (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied through an app. CV was required, then standard online testing- numerical and deductive tests. Phone interview with pretty standard competency questions, then Assessment Centre. That was really small, included a group task, an interview with HR and a business case study exercise using Excel, PPT and the brief.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Three (Manchester, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

The process involved taking a logic test online followed by a small iq test. During the period three then ask you to do a SWOT analysis of the store and prepare a ten min presentation of 30 60 and 90 days of development within the Bury store
    My interview was at the Trafford Centre between 12-1, I entered the store and asked for Shannon to which the young chap behind the desk said "shannon? Shes gone out, let me check" I then take a seat the gent came back out and "said can you come back in 25-30 mins shes gone over?"
    I go back within the timeframe and ask another store assistant if Shannon is available? He says "shes gone home"
    I say she cant have I've travelled to get here and she was here 25 minutes ago...to which the man says I will go and check

Again I'm sat down, still havent seen the elusive mysterious Shannon, roll forward a further 25 minutes and I'm still sat there, the atmosphere in the store was pretty poor and everyone looked fuming for some reason. Eventually the manager James comes out introduces himself and I explain the situation of needing to get home to collect my child at 3.15 and as the interview would potentially be an hour it's something I couldn't risk! The manager James just explained that "when she gets talking it's hard to shut her up!" Great I thought
    I then asked "have you any idea how long she will be?" and met with the reply "I haven't a clue"

So I'm sat there, SWOT analysis, prepared presentation and the intention of at least being seen to say maybe a hello or an apology for punctuality and nothing....
    I'm convinced that Shannon wasnt even there

As the store is in a bit of an awkward place I explained to the store manager James that I'm gonna have to set off back to be on time for my daughter, I said theres a Hr contact and Shannon has my cv and number to which he said "dont worry I will tell her when shes out"
    I then email hr twice to only get a call 4-5 days later explaining job has been took.

Data Grad Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three in November 2019.

Interview

Online tests, followed by phone interview. Phone interview was very standard and involved questions on the Three values. I felt it had gone well, but never heard back or received a response to my emails asking for updates/feedback.

Interview Questions

• Competency questions on three values; agile, collaborative, customer driven   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

First had to complete an online test which involved helping as many customers as possible in a certain space of time. Then had a phone interview in which I had to try and sell a mobile phone plan to the interviewer.

Graduate Programmer 2020 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied through Indeed, got an email from three to apply via their website. Had to complete a psychometric test after. Didn't get enough right answers, based on the questions been asked I can understand now why their service is at the standard it is.

The following day I received a email as a reminder to apply to them for the position. Three really are a company with great communication skill.

Interview Questions

• From the sequence of shapes which comes next. (24 questions of this bs)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Three in August 2019.

Interview

Started with the initial online application then got an email to complete an online assessment which consisted of two tests. Received an email straight away saying I had passed the test and was through to the next stage which was a telephone interview that was a role playing exercise, I had received a small briefing of the scenario prior to the telephone interview. At the end of the telephone interview I was told I had passed and was invited to do an in store interview in the next couple of days The in store interview was competency based and lasted around 30-45 mins.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Calm friendly environment, manager was very open and friendly and made me feel at ease, would highly recommend. Asked me about my past experiences and how I would suite the role. Gave me lots of times to ask questions

Retail Customer Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three.

Interview

phone call interview, which lasted around 10mins, was emailed a scenario and then had to act it out over the phone, which was trying to get a sale. then i had a face to face interview in store, with manager, a lot of questions, which where the same just worded differently

Retail Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Three (Coventry, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

STAGE 1: I filled out the online assessment on 25th April 2019 and I received a call on the 1st May 2019. We went through the contract which I applied for and the hours, right to work and also the next stage which was a role-play that I had scheduled on 2nd May 2019 before this I was sent an email which explains the role-play with the scenario which gave me time to prepare what I was going to say

STAGE 2: I had the telephone role play on 2nd May 2019 where I passed

STAGE 3: I have an interview on 4th May 2019

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three in May 2019.

Interview

Competency based interview on the Being Three moto. Two managers doing the interview were friendly and helpful. Had a short excel task to perform afterwards based on the type of data you would be using in the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you evaluated your performance?   1 Answer