KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

UCLA Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 446 of over 446 interviews

In Person10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

UCLA

Application

I interviewed at UCLA

Interview

First introduce yourself. Next introduce your past research. Then answer questions about your past experience; what are some challenges and corresponding solutions. Finally talk about your future goals and plans and what you hope to gain with the position.

Interview Questions
  • What is your future goal in research?
    Answer Question

UCLA

Application

I interviewed at UCLA

Interview

1 30 minute interview with the head of Zero Waste, and potential other supervisors sitting in/co-conducting the interview. Typically 7-10 questions asked total, with a period of time afterwards for follow up questions from you.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in Zero Waste in specific, and what is one thing you would change about Zero Waste on our campus?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about UCLA

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

UCLA

Application

I interviewed at UCLA

Interview

First round screening phone call, second round in person panel interview with 3 directors related to department. Average questions, review job experience and how to handle situations that may arise.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle employees who have been working there a long time and are opposed to change?

UCLA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at UCLA

Interview

I had three interviews spread over four months and was asked to do a lengthy (unpaid) skills assessment. Two months after my third interview I received an email saying I was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my technical and substantive experience as it related to the position.

UCLA

Application

I interviewed at UCLA

Interview

Via Zoom, they asked a few questions about our background and then proceeded to ask about our availability. Then, they scheduled a meeting in real life in the Hammer Museum to further investigate our legal backgrounds by verifying our VISA and Passports.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UCLA

Application

I interviewed at UCLA

Interview

Great process, multiple interviews including the board of directors, and the greater Hillel International. There were 4 interview rounds overall and each one entailed asking about a different component of the job description and my experience and ability to do the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UCLA

Application

I interviewed at UCLA

Interview

Short Zoom interview explaining the position and asking about qualifications. Interview was with the person the job would report to. I was given a 20 minute time slot. We talked a little longer than the 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful