Under Armour Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Under Armour Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.8

Summer League Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Process was relatively straight forward with online application process, resume, cover letter pretty typical. Then came a video interview where you would pre-record answers to various interview questions. a little uncomfortable as you are essentially talking to no one. Essentially a process to further narrow down the process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Online recorded video interview. First sent a survey to fill out online then about five behavioral questions if selected for an interview. Then why you should be a part of the team and what you bring to the table.

Interview Questions

Under Armour Response

Aug 21, 2017 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you again for your interest in UA and for sharing your interview experience!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I applied online and received an additional questionnaire a few weeks later. From there they had me do a video interview where I recorded short clips of myself answering preset questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe the process you follow to solve difficult problems.   Answer Question

Sales Teammate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I applied online and received a phone call within days. I set up the interview and went in for a group interview with two other people. The interview was extremely relaxed and she asked us questions as a group where we each answered in a line. After that, you were called if they were interested and you would then continue the process. A background check was required, but a drug test wasn't.

Interview Questions

Under Armour Response

Sep 14, 2017 – Talent Acquisition

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Applied Online, Got an email from a HR to set up a phone screen a few weeks later. 15-20 minute conversation mostly Behavorial questions and examples of things you've done in the past. It seemed very much like they want an type-A extrovert, not sure if it was just that team specifically that wanted that or if it is Under Armour in general.

Interview Questions

• What type of role do you typically take in a team setting? Give an example of a process improvement you made at your current job?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Applied online and received a call a couple days later for an interview. Interview was quick and easy, however getting into their system to start work took a little while.

Interview Questions

• Asked very basic questions. Strengths/weaknesses, situational and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

There was an online recorded interview (if you applied directly at underarmour.com) and then I was contacted further. The video interview had specified questions. The in-person interview had questions related to past work experiences and retail-specific questions if you previously worked in retail.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything difficult to answer. The questions were straight forward and went on past experiences or possible what-if scenarios.   Answer Question

Summer Team Interview

Interview

Not Hard. Simple straight forward. If you know anything about Under Armour you should be fine. Video Interview followed by in person. Be calm and courteous and demonstrate that you have an interest in sports, fashion, NBA, any of thier spoonsered athletes.

Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Washington, DC).

Interview

First stage- recorded video interview. Was weird recording yourself because you were not talking to anyone, was not sure where to look during the recording. Overall asked fairly standard competency questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online to Under Armour open positions in May 2017, when recruiter immediately reached back to me asking for my availability, within next day the interview was set up with the hiring manager. Phone interview with manager explaining my background, resume and skills review and he informed me about the position and team. Next round was another phone interview with senior software engineer digging deeper into projects, prior experience and assessing position fit. Then I was scheduled for an on-site interview round and given a take-home programming project to learn and implement a mini-product in less than 4 days and to present it during my on-site rounds. On my on-site day, had 4 rounds of panel interviews and had lunch interview with managers and senior engineer on the team. The decision to hire was conveyed to me in 2-3 business days and I gladly accepted. Very positive experience right from the conversation with HR, the hiring manager, and senior engineers, everyone genuinely cared and helped me to succeed in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you got interested in software engineering/computer science.   Answer Question