Universal Protection Service Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 141 of over 141 interviews

Employee Referral8%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Fairview, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Universal Protection Service (Fairview, TX)

Interview

It started off with an introduction followed by questions about myself that they learned from social media so if you are extremely vulgar on facebook, twitter, or anything else, you might want to clean up before you apply, They then ask the usual interview questions and other questions pertaining to the job. After that, it was another hand shake and then a dismissal.

Interview Questions
  • Have you had any previous experience Are you able to remember store locations Are you able to multi-task
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Universal Protection Service (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2017

Interview

It was a little hard but you have to say the right things. The lady who interviewed me isn't there any more due to medical reasons but she really didn't look interested in giving interviews. However I managed to get it.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you a good fit for this company?

Application

Interview

It really wasn't a interview, more like hi can you start now kind of deals. It was fast and easy. All you did was go to the orientation, watch some videos, get called to be interviewed, and they ask to make a copy of your id and guard card. Then you got the job like I said pretty easy.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked in security before?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Universal Protection Service (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Universal actually came out to interview me. I was brought into a room with two people. We interviewed for about 30 minutes. I was very comfortable and I knew they liked me within a few minutes. It was a fun interview.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a military background

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Universal Protection Service (Farmington Hills, MI) in Sep 2016

Interview

I applied on online Aug 28 and took the assessment test. Two days later Aug 30 I received a phone call from HR letting me know that I was Scheduled for an Interview Friday Sep 2. When I arrived to the interview I was given another application to fill out, they ask what did you observe upon entering the building.After the interview was done I had to sumbit to a background check and drug test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Protection Service (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

The interview process was in a group setting. They talk to us all at once. Not really interested in telling anymore im done talking about the interview process cause it was a simple group interview that's all

Interview Questions
  • Do we have reliable transportation
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Protection Service (Louisville, KY)

Interview

Left a lot out of the interview, thought the company really had it together no Love for their employees.It was room for a lot of improvement. Didn't get a tour of the site where I would be working.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Universal Protection Service (Orlando, FL)

Interview

Painless, online application, but you must follow up or no one will ever call you. Once you speak with management and they do the phone interview you'll be contacted for a face to face interview and drug testing occurs at the interview. Expect about a 1-2 hour interview. If hired you'll usually get your picture taken for the company security Identification and get your uniforms needed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Universal Protection Service

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Universal Protection Service in Jun 2016

Interview

I received a phone call and was scheduled to interview the next morning. The interview was with two managers but one asked the questions while the other wrote notes. At the end he told me about the position, the site and pay and said they would give me a call about training. This was on Friday. Monday they called and said training started Tuesday for 3 days but day 1 was just orientation AND DRUG TEST (MOUTH SWAB). DAY 3 we took our exams using each other and our notes.

Interview Questions
  • When you had an issue with a coworker how did you handle it?
  • How do you handle irate customers?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Protection Service (San Antonio, TX) in Jun 2016

Interview

Went really well everything was explained what ur job is bout the only thing is i have been there going on 6 months here in December i still haven't received my GUARD CARD LICENSE

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 141 Interviews