Volt Information Sciences Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 140 of over 140 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Volt Information Sciences

Application

I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 separate interviews that were all scheduled in a timely manner. Due to COVID, all interviews were virtual. Everyone was friendly and informative throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my staffing background.
    Answer Question

Volt Information Sciences

Application

I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences

Interview

Straight forward in person conversation with the recruiter about experience and expectations for the assignment. Standard interview questions and clarifications about experience was asked. Helpful guidance provided based on the client interviewer's feedback.

Interview Questions
  • How did you deal with a situation when things didn't go as planned.

Anonymous Employee in South Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (South Portland, ME) in May 2020

Interview

Very easy, was comfortable, hiring manager was easygoing and was casual. Toured the building and what the job would entail. Briefly went over how to put on smock and met some people that I would potentially work with.

Interview Questions
  • what makes you a good fit for this job what is one thing you had to overcome with coworkers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Sacramento, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

Received a call screening and then on-site interview. Staffing company, saw a lot of shady reviews online so proceeded with caution. She basically asked my background and what I did at my previous job. I explained and described thoroughly.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of experience do you have repairing Apple products?
1 person found this interview helpful

Volt Information Sciences

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences

Interview

I spoke to a recruiter over the phone and they said they would set up an interview with the company they were hiring for. Never got a call back, and no one answered my emails to even say "no".

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in Apr 2019

Interview

The interviewers were very polite and were very approachable. The two interviewers took turns asking me questions. The questions were easy to answer to answer. They both asked about my interests in working for the company, my education, and my past work experience.

Interview Questions
  • What is a moment where I had to figure out a problem quickly?
  • What is my most important quality.

Volt Information Sciences

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences

Interview

The interview process was very comfortable. They made you feel right at home. I was honored to get to interview with them. I would definitely do your research first before going into the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Volt Information Sciences

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences

Interview

The interview process was professional and straightforward. There were no trick questions. It required three to five separate interviews with different management levels and took time between each interview to schedule the next one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Sacramento, CA) in Aug 2018

Interview

The overall process was relatively casual and Easy. Questions mostly related to resume. After accepting the process was fast and the legal team was very helpful with the documentation. I had already filed my STEM extension when i got this job and the legal team helped me to refile extension.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Elk Grove, CA) in Aug 2018

Interview

Short interview, typing test, very short knowledge test, if you get hired you have to fill a lot of documentation, drug test. The interview was in the company place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 140 Interviews