Volt Information Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Volt Information Sciences

2.3

Apple Retail Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Sacramento, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Received a call screening and then on-site interview. Staffing company, saw a lot of shady reviews online so proceeded with caution. She basically asked my background and what I did at my previous job. I explained and described thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have repairing Apple products?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences.

Interview

I spoke to a recruiter over the phone and they said they would set up an interview with the company they were hiring for. Never got a call back, and no one answered my emails to even say "no".

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences.

Interview

The interview process was very comfortable. They made you feel right at home. I was honored to get to interview with them. I would definitely do your research first before going into the interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences.

Interview

The interview process was professional and straightforward. There were no trick questions.
     It required three to five separate interviews with different management levels and took time between each interview to schedule the next one.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Elk Grove, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Short interview, typing test, very short knowledge test, if you get hired you have to fill a lot of documentation, drug test. The interview was in the company place.

Clerical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences.

Interview

Very unprofessional. Seems like everyone has a hit or miss experience with these kinds of recruiting companies. I had a recruiter contact me about a position and an interview was set up same week. I went, answered a few questions about my resume, and then filled out an application for the job. I never heard back from the recruiter again other than me asking for an update. She made it sound like I was qualified and that there was room for me to grow in the role. Not even a courtesy email updating me or apologizing that the employer was “not communicating with her.” Even if that was true, that doesn’t mean you should not communicate with me either. It left a bad taste in my mouth and I’m never going through an agency like this again. She didn’t take my job searching seriously and had not issues with wasting my time. Thankfully, I’ve found a job since then and I don’t have to deal with this agency.

Interview Questions

• Briefly went over my resume and asked me a bit about myself. Went over pay and their “benefits.”
      Disclosed the company and the actual job title.   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Fresno, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Extremely convenient interview schedule.
    They have drop ins Monday thru Friday which made it very convenient for someone with a busy or unpredictable day.

The recruiter was friendly and welcoming. Same as was the front desk coordinator.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Orange, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I got the interview through a Staffing firm. They coordinated it. There was no phone screening. I was interviewed in person by the hiring manager and then called back to interview with another person of the team.

Interview Questions

• What was most important to the hiring manager was to know my ability to work with excel and analyze information, come to conclusions, and share them with upper management.   Answer Question

Warehouse Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Kent, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

I thought the interview went extremely well it was very informative they were very receptive and encouraging about the company that I represent and the skills that I have currently they are also willing to walk me through the entire Warehouse to get me familiar with the concepts and they're working environment and the team seem to be very upbeat and receptive to having a new member with the same type of Drive to to join the team! I'm just waiting for the follow-up interview and I will be a very extremely excited about this new opportunity!

Interview Questions

• Consistency in attention to detail and also punctuality   1 Answer

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through indeed.com, them a recruiter contacted me and said she wanted to discuss more information, then we set up an appointment. However, I don't get a call, and I tried to call her but failed.