Cover image for Wegmans Food Markets

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Wegmans Food Markets Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 894 of over 894 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

Many questions were situational, asking what I would do if so and so happened. Knowing the company well and your strengths helps greatly! Definitely prepare before sitting down for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How can you provide incredible customer service at Wegmans?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

There's an initial phone screening and then an in person interview. They asked me basic questions like why I wanted to work there, what does food safety mean to me, where I saw myself in 5 years

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

Call and then meet with manger with behavioral questions. “What happens if you don’t get along with someone in the workplace” and questions like that . The process was very quick and I enjoyed it

Interview Questions
  • Is there a time where you had a different option than a co worker

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

There was an over the phone basic interview then an in person in depth meeting with a manager where they ask you more in depth questions about problem solving and working with others.

Interview Questions
  • How to deal with a negative coworker.

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

They just ask about your availability and job history. They will ask some customer service questions as well. You have to be willing to work weekends and holidays, but you can ask for just one weekend day if you prefer. They have specific needs they are looking for all the time so you might not fit a need then. Keep applying if you don't get a second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

They asked thoughtful and unique questions - Wegmans seems to really care about who they hire! It was longer than I expected, but the interviewers really listened to my responses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

Received call and had first interview over the phone. Then a round in person with manager and HR. All went smoothly - heard back after a few weeks and started soon after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Fredericksburg, VA) in Jan 2023

Interview

The interview process was so quick and easy as soon as I applied I received a call. The lady was nice and pleasant. She answered all my questions and was very confident in her roll.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

Nice and simple. Very welcoming. Easy to talk to the team. I immediately wanted to work there and was eager for the possibility of a career there. Communication throughout the hiring process was clear.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

Phone call with recruiting manager, another phone call before 2 in person interviews and then final decision. Process took a long time and very drawn out. Not that communicative throughout the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

Very in depth for the level of position. Not sure if it was because I am an older adult, but a teenager could also work this job, but would be ill equipped to answer some of the interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • If I was a assigned to be a project manager, what would my process be for completing the project.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 894 Interviews

Wegmans Food Markets Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Wegmans Food Markets as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.63 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Cashier and Customer Service rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Front End Cashier roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Wegmans Food Markets takes an average of 20 days when considering 1,126 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Part Time Cashier had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Customer Service Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 34 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Wegmans Food Markets according to 1,126 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.16%