Wegmans Food Markets Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 730 of over 730 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Malvern, PA) in Mar 2017

Interview

the interview process was very easy going. it was very conversational. just go in open minded and have conversation and you should be all set! highly recommend applying even if it is just for the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • how would you deal with a customer
    1 Answer

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

I first met with an HR rep who was very pleasant and welcoming. Halfway through I was introduced to a member of the creative team, who was also great. Got called back for a second interview with someone at the management level and she was not very friendly from the get-go and didn't seem to want to be in the meeting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

Phone interview which is primarily about your background, then in person interview which is more behavioral and asking about future plans . The interview is only 30 minutes long, so the questions aren't difficult at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Niagara Falls, NY)

Interview

The interview was very straightforward. I was in an interview with an HR representative and the Prepared Foods Chef 1. They asked me multiple questions about how I work with a team, how I've communicated problems in the past, and my experience cooking.

Interview Questions
  • What is an example of a time you did not agree with a coworker and how did you handle it?

Anonymous Employee in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Lanham, MD)

Interview

Pretty thorough interview. Must pass 2 phone interview and 1 in person interview.once you do that you’re golden. The interview process goes by pretty fast should know results in 1 month

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Syracuse, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

I have only done my interview over the phone so far but it was a positive experience! Got called back in a week and am waiting for an offer currently.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Rochester, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

Very professional and friendly, the manger and the team leader were asking the questions and 50% of it was a scenarios type questions. The other was about the requirements and the qualifications of the jobs

Interview Questions
  • How to handle stress, How to deal with technical issues, Do you like working in a team

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

They were very welcoming and asked great questions. There was a two-step interview process but it wasn't too hard. They were very nice and gave me all of the information I needed for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

One general phone interview and then an interview with the department head to see if you are a good fit. Process was not very difficult. Ask general questions to see whether you would be a good fit or not

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of how you dealt with a conflict in a group?

Wegmans Food Markets

Application

I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets

Interview

Phone interview. Then in person interview. Total process was roughly one week. HR department in friendly. Generally have to know someone who works there or have a someone recommend you for the job to get application looked at.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Allentown, PA)

Interview

Phone interview with an HR associate was about average. The person was very nice and informative. She told me about the stocking associate role, pay, and training that would be involved. She discussed that forklift or pallet jack training would be included.

Interview Questions
  • What was one of the most difficult jobs I've had? Is this the location you want to work at? Why do you want to work here? What are your strengths and weaknesses? What is expected as salary?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 730 Interviews