Winn-Dixie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Winn-Dixie Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2017

1.9

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied online and called a few days later to follow up. To my surprise they hired me without even telling me or setting up an interview! They had me come in to give my SSN and some basic info, then told me I needed to change and start work (which they never told me on the phone). I was able to leave but quit 5 months later.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Interview

It was fairly easy. I'm pretty sure they just needed someone for the position and offered me the job on the spot. Went over hours and what was expected of me.

Interview Questions

• What are some traits that would make you a good fit here?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Interview

Basic questions they asked like why did you apply to winn dixie. Manager was very easy going, just go in and answers the questions as best as you can. Only thing is when I applied to the store they took around 3 months to get to my resume and call me in for an interview which I have forgotten about

Bagger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I'm still waiting for an interview an i'm still waiting to see if i got hired but i keep getting other emails for other jobs Besides Winn Dixie. But i would like to get interviewed and get a email from them.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Pre-screen phone interview, then you go to a in-person interview with the hiring manager. On the in-person interview you sit with the hiring manager and the manager of another unit will will partner with. After this interview you have another one with the director of the department. In my personal experience during this process the last part of the process was offensive, the director ask me in a shameful way that if it was difficult to have to an interview where people speak English, that really ground my gears, I it made me see that the job wouldn't be for me. Diversity in this company is not a common word. My recommendation look for another company to applied for.

Guest Service Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Interview

It was very quick. It was basically me meeting my primary supervisor. We went over my availability and any qualifications and prior experiences I had and we discussed job responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• If I could work some holidays.   1 Answer

Fresh Food Manager Interview

Interview

Easy and to the point. Everyone in the interview was very friendly and wanted to get to know me. Asked very down to earth questions and made it a very easy and enjoyable interview.

Cashier Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied Saturday morning and recieved a call later on that afternoon. The interview process was really smooth. The hiring manager was very nice. The hiring process was pretty quick i recieved a link that Monday to complete my I9, direct deposit,W4 forms,ect. and my background check was completed Thursday morning and I was ready for hire.

Bakery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phenix City, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Phenix City, AL).

Interview

It was myself and 2 managers, I got hired on the spot, that very same day they began the hiring process, I filled out my I9 and went for the drug screen.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw another employee shoplifting?   1 Answer

Produce Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ormond Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Ormond Beach, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

They asked several questions about your behavior in the work place how do u cope under pressure and how u work with others and about your work ethics and if u enjoyed working in that type of environment

Interview Questions

• How do u work under pressure?   1 Answer