Winn-Dixie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Winn-Dixie

1.9

Cashier Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clanton, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Clanton, AL) in August 2020.

Interview

It took about a week but when I came in for an interview it was pretty casual. Very easy but I would recommend a resume. Other than that they never drug tested me but still asked if I was ok with it.

Deli Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northport, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Northport, AL) in August 2020.

Interview

I was called the evening before to see if I could come in the next day. I got to the interview, told them my availability, and was offered a job shortly after.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Callaway, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Callaway, FL) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few days later days later setting up an interview. I went two days later for the interview and was hired. They ran a background check afterwards and once passed they set up a few days to come in and train. It was fairly easily and every one was super nice.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you needed to use team work to get through something?   1 Answer

Cashier Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ruskin, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Ruskin, FL) in April 2020.

Interview

Hiring Process was very simple , called back and got scheduled for an interview the following tuesday . Mainly Questions about you and how you would be a good asset to their team .

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Interview

Very simple. I showed up, the asked me about my availability and whether I am able to work in conditions they described. They asked what I plan to do in the next coming years. They offered the job right after.

Cashier/Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Interview

Applied online and got called in. Talked to the store manager for a bit, no hard questions just talking to get a sense if I was sociable. Was then shown around the store and then offered the job on the spot.

Courtesy Clerk/Bagger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Homestead, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Homestead, FL).

Interview

Some basic questions are as follows:
    1. Why do you want to work here?
    2. What is your biggest strength?
    3. What is your biggest weakness?
    4. How do you deal with conflict? Please give examples of how you were able to deal with it (this can be an example from work, school, etc.)
    5. What do you know about the company?

Cake Decorator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Bay, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Palm Bay, FL) in September 2019.

Interview

I went in to apply for a Cake Decorator (part time) position. They told me the eliminated that specific "position" completely. By the end on the interview, I was offered a closing liquor store job because of my accounting skills.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Winn Dixie instead of their competitors?   1 Answer

Meat Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northport, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Northport, AL) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was short and mainly dealt with how many hours I was available. Being willing to learn new things is a big plus for them. I did not go into interview applying for this position. I originally applied to work in the warehouse.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie in August 2019.

Interview

The manager informed me that out of 20 years been at Winn Dixie that I was one of the best interviews he had. So that made me feel very good as a person. Having a great customer service is truly a blessing.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and your weakness   1 Answer