Winn-Dixie Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 340 of over 340 interviews

Employee Referral8%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Winn-Dixie

Application

I interviewed at Winn-Dixie

Interview

They barely interviewed you and made you fill out a computer test. I was qualified and didn't receive a call back. Very impersonal. Not enough time to have a conversation about the position and I was immediately dismissed because I was in college and could only work certain days.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to work over 40 hours a week?
    1 Answer

Winn-Dixie

Application

I interviewed at Winn-Dixie

Interview

standard interview interview was direct with questions primarily targeted to understand customer service knowledge. interview was short. Also will ask if you are able to work certain hours how well can you work with other

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Winn-Dixie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie

Interview

Very straight forward, they asked a few questions, then I got the chance to ask about anything I needed to know, also got to talk to a current employee which helped a lot in knowing the kind of work environment I'd be getting into.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Winn-Dixie

Application

I interviewed at Winn-Dixie

Interview

Quick interview but could be intense. If you easily get nervous, it could be nerve-wretching. The interview was over about 8-10 minutes. I get really nervous about job interviews, but I passed the interview and got the job.

Interview Questions
  • Why work at Winn-Dixie? Tell me about yourself? Last job? What are some ways you will do to promote customer service?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Tampa, FL) in Aug 2021

Interview

There was no interview, I applied for a management position the day the add was posted. I called one week later to check the status and was informed that they hired internally. DO NOT WASTE PEOPLES TIME.

Winn-Dixie

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie

Interview

You take about a 20 min assessment. If select you will receive a call from the store manager for in person meeting. After your Interview with store manager was offered job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Winn-Dixie

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie in Jul 2021

Interview

Simple, open, engaging. Opportunity to see if the job is a good fit before committing to the job. Walked to department and they explained day to day operations as well as small things that may come up in between.

Interview Questions
  • If I were to ask your closest friends to describe you, what would they tell me, and why?

Winn-Dixie

Application

I interviewed at Winn-Dixie

Interview

The woman who interviewed me kept changing when she would have a decision ready, and then would never have a decision the day she said and would pick a new day to tell me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Winn-Dixie

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie in Jun 2021

Interview

You apply online and most importantly your availability helps. After you apply you get a confirmation . I got a call the next day to schedule for an interview. They ask for your availability. If you get the job have your SSI card and your driver’s license with you, if you get the position good luck!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Winn-Dixie

Application

I interviewed at Winn-Dixie

Interview

Sent in a resume. They called me for an interview and the bakery manager asked a couple questions. Since it was an entry level job, it was pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 340 Interviews