YRC Freight Operations Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Operations Supervisor

Create your profile to get personalized information

YRC Freight Operations Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at YRC Freight

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Paducah, KY) in January 2015.

Interview

Standard Questions mainly about how you would handle employee disputes. Got a tour of the facility and what happens on a daily basis. Talk with the other Operations Supervisor working there. I thought I really had a chance guess not.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a dispute with driver over delivery's   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for YRC Freight

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at YRC Freight (West Valley City, UT).

Interview

Interview process is fairly normal. It's usually with a group of two or three people and they'll ask some pretty typical HR related questions like how would you handle stressful situations. They'll ask if you're willing to work any night,day, holiday as it's expected to not have many holiday's off.

Interview Questions

• They will ask if you'll be willing to dictate to the unionized workforce in situations. Meaning you'll be expected to directly tell someone to do it and discipline them if they don't comply. Be a yes man.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The "interview" would be better described as a conversation covering my skills/experience as they related to the position. The conversation was between myself and the Terminal Operations Manger. From the time I was greeted by the receptionist to when I returned my visitor's badge was approximately 2 hours. Roughly 3 days later, I was extended an offer contingent upon a successfull drug and background check.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Louisville, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

A quick phone interview followed by a secondary interview. I was asked pretty typical interview questions, and was contacted fairly quickly after applying. The whole process took about three-four weeks total.

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Gardena, CA).

Interview

Quick interview and hiring process. Interview was really promising. Unfortunately, did not last at the job. Management wants to change their reputation of strict, but the existing employees need to be schooled first.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Dayton, OH) in June 2018.

Interview

Interviewer left me with impression that I could never work for him. He was disrepect full and made racist and sexist remarks. Anyone in today's world would have fallen off their and wondered what company would tolerate such a bigot.

Interview Questions

• Can you work right away? (They have gone through 3 supervisors in 9 months)   1 Answer