Aircraft Mechanic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Aircraft Mechanic

Aircraft Mechanic Interview Questions

Aircraft mechanic interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you handle yourself in a stressful situation?

2 Answers

I try to avoid getting emotional and find that I perform better when I focus on the needed outcome.

1. Review the actual facts of the situation. 2. Describe how you feel about the situation. 3. Determine what your goals are in the situation. 4. Determine what actions will achieve your goals in the situation. Focus on the answer to 4.

Name a time at one of your previous occupations you had a conflict with another employee.

2 Answers

Are you willing to work overtime?

2 Answers

what aircraft maintenance have you done? what are your strongest skills?

Are you a US citizen?

1 Answer

No real challenging questions asked 1. If I was ever asked by a supervisor to sign off on an airworthiness item to get the plane out on time what would I do? 2. How would I handle a co worker who is visibly upset with me? 3. What would your last employer have to say about you? 4. What type of worker are you(procrastinator, or someone who uses time wisely)?

1 Answer

Why did you not want to stay at your old job?

2 Answers

Questions are so comfortable to answer. These are; If a coworker would keep bothering you excessively, what do you do? What are three priorities for this position? Do you really want to do this job *drilling and processing Sheetmetal for aircraft structure? You got an A&P license, but do you really want to do this job? What is your desire salary?

1 Answer

Do you feel comfortable working overseas

1 Answer

If I would be willing to relocate

110 of 119 Interview Questions