American Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,413 of over 2,413.0 interviews

Employee Referral3%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

American Airlines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines in Jul 2016

Interview

Applied online took assessment test online one week later received email for a video interview. Taking my video interview today. Any advice from anyone who has gone through the process?!

2338 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2021

Interview

So this is the updated review that I was looking for before my interview! The first interview was a group virtual interview. It is basically a personality test type thing! Just be yourself. It’s about 30 -40 mins. Then if you make it past that you’ll receive an email for a “face to face “ interview so you can fly out to Texas. You can choose day before to fly in but you would pay for your own hotel and transportation or you fly in the day of and they have shuttles to pick you up. I chose to fly in the day before The day of face to face you are being watched from when you walk in. At second check in the room you are to pick up a paper for a short essay. It’s part of the interview. They want to see you social and working together as a group. There is a group activity and after the group activity. There is a game of questions you answer yourself. After that the interview is “over” and video of the job and everything from pay etc is being shown. That’s where they are analyzing everything out the room. Like said here you do not want to be part of the first group! If you get called and is taken to the jump seat room congratulations!! You made it to the next step of the personal interview. All in all be yourself. If you do not like people or different personalities being around you do not sign up. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU EAT BREAKFAST AND MAYBE BRING SNACKS JUST INCASE. IT WILL BE A LONG DAY! Have fun a stay professional!! Congrats on making it this far and being chosen!

Interview Questions
  • What is one way you display self discipline?
    Answer Question
30 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about American Airlines

Join the conversation on

Consulting

3d

a

Manager

Sometimes travel is not easy like it should be. I had a $1200 credit (b class flight from Paris to NY) from American Airlines that I was told was good for any trip. After 30+ hours between call backs and different desks, they tell me because the trip originated in euros I can only apply it in the US. Fine, but then after another hour on hold, I hear that it can only be redeemed in person at a ticket counter in Paris. I live in NY. Was never told of these stipulations before. Never again AA

17 Comments

Join the conversation on

American Airlines

Application

I interviewed at American Airlines

Interview

Very professional, organized. Well planned. Welcoming. They left a great impression on me. I was thrilled when I received a CJO after answering several interview questions. They really make you feel welcome and comfortable. If you’re prepared, there’s every opportunity for success.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

American Airlines

Application

I interviewed at American Airlines

Interview

Basic interview questions. The interviewer was very nice. I was nervous at first, but then it flowed well. What is your weakness and strengths? How will you handle certain customers?

Interview Questions
  • What is your weakness and strengths? How will you handle certain customers?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I interviewed at American Airlines (Jersey City, NJ)

Interview

I read here that there’s a discrimination to asians even if their answers are really good. When i was in a group interview i dont want to believe it but after not making it even though i have good answers and well presented and they accepted the blonde lady i can now tell its true.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

American Airlines

Application

I interviewed at American Airlines

Interview

Went well. Just need to prepare for questions they might ask you. Just know to be yourself and answer honestly. Preparation is key. Read up on questions that could be asked and answer to the best of your ability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Airlines

Application

I interviewed at American Airlines

Interview

Quick process. employee staff showed true teamwork. You watch a video, and you go on to hiring process. they are upfront with you on all important information. You given a clear view into the work environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Airlines

Application

I interviewed at American Airlines

Interview

Very thorough with many layers. Had to pretend to fly the plane. I told everyone to get their butts in their seats and hang on. I then said we had lost an engine and we should beat the first responders to the scene of the crash.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

American Airlines

Application

I interviewed at American Airlines

Interview

Not yet complete the interview, but the fistrs part is a very Har multitasking and an easy personality test, you have to memorize and make math and random excersise. The dots that yo have to put in order appears in a random sequence.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Airlines

Application

I interviewed at American Airlines

Interview

Going up to the DFW terminal and wait for the interview to the DFW to the left of a new to the left up to you as well I can get it in my

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,413 Interviews