American Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,638 Interview Reviews

2.8

1. Helpful (1983)

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online took assessment test online one week later received email for a video interview. Taking my video interview today. Any advice from anyone who has gone through the process?!

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

First off I am not sure I would have done as well as I did on the interview if it were not for Glassdoor. It was a great resource for studying and knowing what to expect. I hope I am able to help a few others along the way!

I submitted my application August 14th and received an invitation to do the video interview on August 31st. I had 5 days to complete the interview and I did mine on September 4th. Use those days to prepare! In my video interview I was asked these questions: 1) What excites you most about moving to a new city after training? 2)Talk about a time you had to adapt to a difficult situation. 3) Talk about a time you had to work as a team effort. 4) What was your best customer service experience? 5) Are you able to adhere to the policy of no tattoos, piercings, or extreme hairstyles? You have 1 minute between questions and 3 minutes to respond to each question. For the video interview, be sure to dress just as you would for a face to face interview. Also remember to look at the camera and not yourself (as you will be able to see yourself on the screen during the interview).

On September 27th I received an invitation to schedule my face to face interview, which was on October 7th in Dallas. I arrived about an hour early and sat with others interviewing for the position. I do not think there were any "hidden recruiters" watching us, but it was nice to get to know everyone because you will be spending lots of time with them that day! We were taken into a room with tables set up and 8 chairs were at each table. We had a worksheet to do and a very short writing assignment (nothing scary or intimidating - just common sense). After everyone arrived, we watched a video about American Airlines and then went into the group activity. Each table had to write down 3 things that everyone at the table had in common and then 1 unique thing about each individual. One spokesperson for the group presented it to the room, but everyone did stand up front and say there name. The rest of the room had to guess which characteristic belonged to which person. During the group activity, recruiters were writing notes on their clipboards. We were then split up into different groups for a group interview. All of us were asked the same two questions: 1) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a flight attendant. 2) Tell us about a time you had to deal with a challenging customer. Then we each chose a card and were not able to look at it until we were ready to stand up and read the question. Everyone had a different question. I was asked to tell them about my most recent travel experience. After the group interview, we watched a presentation about the job (what they do, hours, pay, benefits, etc.) and then asked any questions if we had them. Then everyone was called out of the room one by one. We were told that they were calling us out to confirm our contact information and that we would find out within two weeks if they wanted us or not. Now I can only speak on my particular experience and I did not talk with anyone else to know what happens if they did not get a job offer. I was called into the room and answered some questions one on one with a recruiter (none of these questions were confirming my contact information by the way). I was then taken to do a reach test, sit in the jump seat, fill out paperwork for a background check, and I was fingerprinted. I received my CJO 5 days later on October 12th!

Interview Questions

• What excites you most about moving to a new city after training?   4 Answers
    • Talk about a time you had to adapt to a difficult situation.   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time you had to work as a team effort.   2 Answers
    • What was your best customer service experience?   6 Answers
    • Are you able to adhere to the policy of no tattoos, piercings, or extreme hairstyles?   3 Answers
    • Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a flight attendant.   3 Answers
    • Tell us about a time you had to deal with a challenging customer.   2 Answers
    • Tell us about your most recent travel experience.   1 Answer

Trainee Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Hi all! I wrote on here before when I just received my itinerary for the f2f back in July. I wanted to update on my experiences in Dallas and how my process went. But disclaimer: EVERYONE's experience is different and please don't stress out if you haven't heard anything back versus that experience of another person who may have gotten through quicker. I CANNOT stress that enough. The recruiters stressed that "fingerprinting" which none of us got that day of the interview does not guarantee any job offer. This process I found out takes a lot of time and every aspect is reviewed by multiple individuals (yes they actually watch your video interviews) so try and be patient. The people who interviewed us were the ones that reviewed our VIs.
    I left to Dallas and then rode on a shuttle to the AA conference and training center on the day of my interview. It was a smooth process. I was one of the few that came from the east coast and had to take two flights there. Now when the recruiters ask you how your morning went and....smile and say it was fantastic even though more than likely you're nervous and tired and hangry. This is all part of the job you're applying for. The flight there was part of the test.
    Here's another important thing. Dress professionally but try and STAND OUT. I remember walking into my interview and seeing a sea of people in the lobby all dressed the exact same. Blue jacket, blue pants, white shirt, etc. Now I'm not saying that is not acceptable because it definitely is. Wardrobe is important so I dressed in business attire except I went with a navy dress and a crisp light colored blazer and a nude strap heel. Seems weird, but believe it or not I stood out. Don't be afraid to mix things up, but definitely keep your hair back. Guys, dress professionally and keep facial hair groomed well if you have any.
    Next, be social but NOT crazy. Don't feel like you have to force things including acting overly social. Put your best foot forward and attempt to introduce yourself to the room including the recruiters. The next piece of advice I would definitely recommend is to volunteer to be the speaker of your group during the games. You don't get that many opportunities to stand out during the group sessions so this is the most crucial offer you have to get to make a statement. I volunteered to speak for my group and be sure to show off your personality as best you can. This I believe was exactly why I got singled out later on.
    Next, the group interviews. I was led into a room with two recruiters and about 5 other candidates. We were each asked the same question and got to answer one by one down the line. My advice? DON'T ramble. They are looking for a clear concise, yet personable answer that doesn't take 20 years to listen to. One person in my group kept going on and on and on and you could feel the tension cutting through the room. It was awkward. When listening to the other candidates, keep in mind...the key is to stand out. If someone is talking about a similar story or answer try to quickly tailor yours to something else. It's easy to get lost in the group if too many people are answering in similar ways. Only you know you the best. Be courteous of others while sitting and make eye contact as best you can while answering. Sometimes it's not what you say it's how you're saying it.
    Lastly, if you get called out into the hallway and led to an individual interview continue to be smiley and approachable and YOURSELF. These recruiters just want to know your purpose behind why you want to work for their company. Everyone has a purpose behind the passion, don't be afraid to share that. I had an excellent time with my recruiter and we instantly connected. Now here's the important part that I hope all will pay attention to.....I did not get fingerprinted or tested further after my one on one. They assured me that nobody that day was (own personal experience others may vary) and that I would know something within the next four days. They told me by email. They walked me out and wished me well.
    Anddd what would you know 4 days later I got an offer in an email inviting me to accept the CJO. I'm very excited and am awaiting official training dates/background screening info.
    Y'all everyone's experiences are different. Every interview session has a different layout. I can't wait to meet everyone in my future training class! My entire application to hiring process took a total of just about two months.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX).

Interview

My whole process only took about one and a half months. I applied the first week of December, got the email for video interview one week after that, got the email for face to face one week after that. Got the email to attend a face to face on December 7th and Had my face to face on January 11th. I received a CJO on the spot on January 11th. YAY! The entire interview process was pretty easy, so it seemed. The first part of the interview you are all in one room with the rest of the people interviewing, make sure you chat it up with a few people prior to going in to the room because it makes you all feel more comfortable when you are sitting in there talking. There will be a flight attendant in the room with you to give you a presentation about the CEO and what not. So, the first part of the interview is an ice breaker called "who's who" during this you and your group will draw a big circle on one piece of paper with three lines inside of it on those three lines your group will discuss and find three things you all have in common. On the outside of that circle you will all write one thing that only you know about yourself. After this the groups will get up in front of the room and present it to the rest of the candidates. Make sure you are on your toes because the scouts are judging you the entire time, during the discussion of the "who's who" and actually from the time you walked in that room. So after you present the rest of the groups will have to discuss among their tables to try and guess which fact belongs to which person. A little hint, try to make your fact something related to flight attendant. For Instance, I wrote "I am studying to be a nurse" some people wrote "I have two dogs" or "I like cars" that's not bad but I think it helps. Moving on, the next part of the interview they call out groups of 7-9 (depending on the amount of candidates) to go to another room. Once you're in this room they are going to ask you three questions. Two questions are the same for everyone, and the last question is completely random. The last question is on a little flash card and you can't look at it until it is your turn to go. Now while you are in this part of the interview it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you follow the directions they are telling you. Like for instance, the scouts will tell you EXACTLY how to present your answers, what I mean is they will tell you "keep your answer under 30 seconds" or "don't take too long" Some people were giving these suuuuper long drawn out answers and they don't like that AT ALL. they have to try and write down things you are saying quickly, as they have 8 other people to listen to. This is where a lot of people blew it. Another thing they might tell you is "stand up, state your name, state your question number, and give your answer." I literally almost forgot to stand up and probably would have messed it all up. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS, this is your last chance to shine! After this group interview concludes they will walk you back to the same room everyone started in, allowing you the chance to get snacks and use the restroom as well. During this time you will get another presentation from the flight attendant they have there and will get to ask the flight attendant any questions you have about the experience or just anything you want to ask. While this is taking place the scouts are in another room pretty much deciding who they are going to hire. After they are done with that, then they will start calling everyone out of the room one by one. They tell you that they are just going to confirm contact information and be in contact within two weeks, however right now they are so busy that they are hiring on the spot. So, they walk you out one by one and what they are actually doing is either walking you back to the shuttle to leave, or walking you to another room to do a one on one interview. If you make it to the one on one interview then that pretty much means you made it, just answer all of the questions they ask you honestly. Like if you have tattoos, they don't care about tattoos as long as they can be covered, but they will ask and it's best just to let them know "I have tattoos, but none of them are in places where they can't be covered ." After this, they will give you a paper to make sure your reading voice is up to par for announcements on the air craft. You will take your drug test, you will get finger printed, you will do the reach test (super easy) on the spot. So be ready! I hope my experience helped you in some way, if you have any questions feel free to ask. I will make a Facebook page named "AA Trainee Interview Questions"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to be a flight attendant with AA   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time you experienced a difficult customer   1 Answer
    • What qualities do you think our customers like best in a flight attendant?   2 Answers
    • Why are uniforms important?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you received great service   Answer Question

American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Airlines (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

I know the application/interview process is all over the place these days! I applied from an employee referral on 11/28, completed the assessment 11/29 and received the VI invite and completed it 12/5. It was a 6 question virtual interview, and I won't lie, was a little intimidating with the timer. The question is on the screen as well as read aloud to you twice, and then you have 60 seconds to think about your answer (it doesn't record that part). Once the 60 seconds is up, or you're ready to answer, you are given 3 minutes for the program to record your answer. All in all it wasn't the worst thing in the world, but it's a little difficult to try not to look at yourself, and not speed through your answers when there's a giant clock in front of you. Ha! My best friend who has been with American for almost 2 years had a slightly different timeline:

She applied in Oct 2015, VI January 2016, F2F in March I believe? Training graduation June 1st 2016.

Interview Questions

• What drew you to apply with a job as a flight attendant with American Airlines?   1 Answer
    • What excites you most about relocating to a new city after training?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with an upset customer.   Answer Question
    • Describe your last customer service experience. Or something to that effect.   4 Answers
    • How has your current work experience prepared you for a job as a flight attendant with American Airlines?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to adhere to the no visible tattoos, excessive piercings, and extreme hair color/styles policy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The process for me was shorter than some. I applied 12/5, VI on 12/9 and had my F2F in the first week of January.

The Vi is exactly as others have mentioned with the exact questions. I suggest knowing them but not studying so hard that you’re robotic in your answers. Just get an idea of which examples of your customer service you’d like to present for each question. I really fumbled on the first question and thought I wouldn’t move further on but I did end up getting a f2f

The F2F. Be prepared for little to no sleep that day and feed yourself when you can. From the time I left my house in the AM to the time I got home it was a 17.5 hour day. (I was fine with this because hello— that’s a potential flight day anyway, get used to it). I was at the airport 4 hours prior to my interview, and I should have grabbed lunch at the airport. Instead I showed up early early and sat with a few others that had gotten in early as well. They do have a cafeteria on site but once the nerves set in I lost my appetite until half way through the interview I was starving. The group I had was extremely out going and friendly.

You start out doing the ice breaker and presentation as mentioned. Honestly, I don’t think it matters if you speak (present) or not during this portion. We had one person volunteer to write, I volunteered to present and everyone gets a chance to say their name and participate in the presentation so it’s not like you’re just muted in this game.

Afterwards you’re broken up into random groups for the panel/group. About 7-8 interviewees and 2 hiring people.
    Starting left to right, answer who you are (a little about yourself, try to relate it to the job and maybe one hobby) and why you want to be a flight attendant (try to mention WITH AA and how you would fit with the company). This is one question I felt I could have done better on, but also felt I well more than made up for it on the other 2 questions. Some of my group didn’t exactly answer the questions as asked (like their example didn’t match the question) and somehow they still got chosen. ( a lot of this has to do with looks, in my personal opinion). The other questions are; tell us about a time you dealt with a difficult customer and what was the outcome? The other is a random card you pick and you can’t read it until it’s your turn and you have to answer right away.
    1. Tell us why American Airlines brand stands out among other airlines
    2. Tell us what qualities you think make a great flight attendant
    3. Tell us about a time you received/recognized someone for their excellent customer service
    4. Tell us what you think great customer service means
    5. If you could sit next to anyone on a 12 hour flight, who would it be?

After this you are taken back to the main room where the host presents the Q&A and to make sure AA is a good fit for you, while your fate is being decided.

It’s pretty obvious that those who are offered a CJO are taken to the right, back where the other interview rooms were and the rest are quickly taken to the left, back to the shuttles. I think that they should shut the door so that we don’t have to watch this happen. It’s pretty disheartening.
    I have left many interviews knowing exactly where I went wrong or why I wouldn’t be receiving an offer and I honestly have no clue what i could have done differently. I did notice that they’re picking the young, extra pretty people, but I am by no means unattractive, and neither were some of the others they sent off to the shuttles. I would say we were the more natural looking and not 100% made up. I think they know right away who they are taken so it doesn’t matter how well you do or don’t do (one girl they chose was beautiful and answered a question horribly., like basically saying that being a FA was all an act and that she would easily be able to fake it. Maybe that’s not horrible but I think you should genuinely love your job and it shouldn’t be a performance or an act).

I also think it’s sad that 2 of the people in my group that received CJOs had already accepted with another airline and were not going to continue on with AA and another person was there, “just to see how the interview process was, but not really interested in AA.” These people are taking chances away from others who definitely want a position with AA, so that’s quite unfortunate.

Good luck to everyone! It’s a long process but we all know it’ll be worth it once we get wings!

Interview Questions

• All of the questions asked are in the review above   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX).

Interview

First things first: Relax. There's no need to be nervous as long as you've prepared.

I applied online and received an invite to do the video interview about a month later. Now, I had previously done it with another airlines company, so I didn't feel as anxious and finished quickly. It's important to look the part. Girls, wear your hair up in a donut bun, minimal makeup, and red lipstick. I wore a black dress with a black blazer and a pair of pearl earrings.

Ten days later, I received an invite to the F2F interview in Dallas/Ft.Worth. Make sure to keep in contact with your recruiter. They're very helpful, accommodating, and will answer any questions you have.

Same thing as the VI, make sure you dress the part. This time, with a complete look. Wear nude nylons if you can with a pair of black short heels. Wear a watch. Everyone at this interview dressed very professional, very business like.

I arrived at the interview two minutes before it started. Luckily, they were still checking everyone in. You'll be seated at a table with seven others. I think there were 32 people at this afternoon interview session. Bring your passport and updated resume! That is how they will check you in.

Once everyone was checked in, we did an ice-breaker called "Who's Who." The recruiters will be walking around to see how everyone works as a team. Your table group will have to go up in front of others and present, speaking one by one. It's actually a really fun game. Don't be nervous, really. Everyone's nice. All the recruiters are nice. They've been in your shoes before, so they do their best to make you feel comfortable.

There was an intermission before the video/ppt presentation. The presentation is a brief explanation of the company, job description, bases, benefits, etc. If you have questions, you can ask the presenter. Personally, I didn't ask any.

After the video/ppt presentation and Q&A's, a recruiter will call in names for the group interview. The group interview will also have about seven to eight people. There are two recruiters, with one asking the questions. I have listed the first two questions down below. The first question was to be answered in the order from left to right. I was in the hot seat and had to answer first. The second question was answered in any order. I decided to go last. For the third question, we were each given a card. We couldn't look at the card till it was your turn to answer. There's no specific order, so I went second to last. You don't have to go too in depth with your answers. Keep it brief and think about the others that have to answer too. My last question was about the company and I answered in one sentence. Research about the company! This is very important. If you don't have much time to study, look at the inflight magazine on your way to the interview. It'll help! One thing I want to discuss is that for the second and third question, I don't think it matters when you go. I don't think the recruiters will put into consideration when you answered. It's your answer that counts.

We were taken back to the conference room and since we were the first one back, we were able to take a quick break. They have tons of refreshments! There's a lot of wait time and you're able to get a drink, grab a snack, or use the restroom. Make sure you ask one of the recruiters if it's not a designated intermission. I asked to get more water each time I left the room to be polite and to let them know that I'm out of the room in case a recruiter was looking for me.

They tell you during the presentation that a recruiter will call us one by one to go over your contact information as the final step. This is the time where you will either get sent to the shuttle to go back to the airport OR you'll have a one-on-one. If you end up getting the one-on-one, again, RELAX. They will go over your information and ask you several question. The recruiter is also very personable. I was caught off guard when the recruiter extended me the CJO. The same recruiter will guide you to a room to do the reach test, sit in a jump seat, finger printing, and urine test.

The most important tip is relax. Be yourself! Be friendly, open, and respectful.

For those who received a TBNT, don't be discouraged. I applied to two other mainline airline companies. I sent in the same resume and cover letter to all and received a TBNT. The first company I applied to, I went as far as the F2F and received a TBNT two weeks later. The second company, I applied and received a TBNT without doing the VI. If you did go to the F2F and got a TBNT, take it as a positive experience because now you know what to expect. Keep your head up and don't lose sight!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and why you want to become an American Airlines Flight Attendant (group)   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time you had to deal with an irate customer (group)   Answer Question
    • Do you have tattoos or piercings? (one-on-one)   Answer Question
    • Do you speak another language (one-on-one)   Answer Question
    • What are some important skills a flight attendant should possess? (one-on-one)   Answer Question

American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Airlines (New York, NY).

Interview

Hi guys! Just want to share some my personal experience for interviewing for FA with AA. It was a long journey but luckily I made it to my CJO. I did tons of reading on Glassdoor and Forums. I hope my suggestions can help!
    TIMELINE
    F2F 10/11
    CJO accepted 10/14

About VI
    Glassdoor helps a lot.
    Read questions other listed. Exactly the same.
    tips: smile,be confident , dress professional exactly like a FA.

About F2F
    -1st Table Activity. Act you are friendly and easy going person. Stay normal communication with your table mates. Should your willingness to do group work

-2nd Group Panel. this is the KEY step that decide you get selected or not . Please do your best to get prepared to answer the •question:Why you want to be a FA with AA? Please compose your answer with:
    -what's your future career related to AA
    -how much you know about AA
    -how your personal background make you qualify to be FA with AA
    ( I think I did a great job for this question.by telling them my great passion how I want to commit in travel and hospitality filed. How I understand travel people's needs. I also did tons of research showing I know AA well. Including: history. staff positive feedbacks. Reputation in aviation industry)
    •your customer service experience. Please do a simple and easy understanding experience( don't try to put too much information out there to say you deals with tons of customer before. Be specific and example list)
    •the last one is a random questions that you have 30second to react

About 1on1
    As I said on last paragraph. They select people after the panel . You will be called out . Either to send out to shuttle to go home or go to a 1on1 interview. If you go 1on1 and then go to Reach test and scan your IDs . That means you are 80% in.

some important tips
    1. Dresses 100% or 120% like a FA.,from head to foot. This is how you presenting your self . Very important .
    2. Do researches . Practice questions like 100% you are in the interview. Show your customer service professional skills as much as you can.( past experiences examples highly preferred . I even watched tons of FA you tubers video and some other customer filed youtuber videos . Great help!
    3. Be confident and smile properly . Be flexible to do questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

So first an foremost what I found interesting was that they played a video about diversity and inclusion at American Airlines and how they like people from different backgrounds as a part of the team, but every single one of the recruiters was a middle aged white woman. Our host was based out of JFK 2 recruiters were based in DAL and the other (who was rude) was based in MIA. In the beginning we played a game where we drew a circle and our table had to write in that circle, three things we all had in common. Then we each had to write something unique about ourselves outside the circle and present it to the group. The group then had to guess what unique trait outside the circle belonged to who. Essentially the recruiters don’t care how much you get right, more so if you followed directions and how you presented yourself. Then all middle aged white females would then play the diversity video (LOL). We all then were in random order groups of 7 or 8 to do the group interview. This is your last chance to wow them. Then there was a Q&A session while other recruiters will call you one by one and either talk to you more or walk you out. You can tell if you’re hired or not based on the conversation. If it’s pretty much confirming your email and asking if you have your flight information home, consider it a lost cause. If you get a copy of your passport made fingerprints and a conditional job offer then obviously you got the job. Recruiters will lie and say that the process is different for everyone but trust me, if you got walked out and they take your name tag and it seems rushed, it’s because they’re no longer interested in you. Our group actually knew who got hired because their name was called first but they weren’t in the lobby, and came many minutes after and they confirmed they received an offer. When I was called I was brought to an office my resume reviewed, and I was congratulated. I however won’t be going forward with the process due to how some of the other candidates were treated. I’ve since become good friends with them and they did amazing. Everyone that was selected including myself was Caucasian. Not one of the 4 or 5 black candidates were selected and none of the Hispanics were either, and that was discussed in the lobby, the blatant hypocrisy and contradiction to what they’re promoting. Also how about a younger more diverse selection team? Of course the old white ladies will pick people like themselves. I honestly wanted this badly but I’ll have to pass. If the interview is this nasty I can imagine training and subsequently the work culture. Looking forward to my Delta F2F.

Interview Questions

• How do you initiate a conversation with someone you just met.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to be a flight attendant for American Airlines?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you dealt with an unhappy customer   Answer Question
    • What characteristics do you think it takes to be an American Airlines flight attendant?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamestown, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Jamestown, CA).

Interview

I had my F2F interview in DFW on the 12th. When we first got there they had a writing assignment for us to do. Nothing hard! We all got to meet and greet with the other Canadians, they show you a short video of the company. We all get into groups and play a ice breaker game. The recruiters I believe our testing your teamwork skills The recruiters I believe are testing your teamwork skills we got a piece of paper and had to draw a circle and draw 3lines. In the circle we all had a put what we in our group all had in common. Then outside of the circle you put something unique about each of us that no one would guess. One person at our table is the speaker The other groups have to guess which trait matches what person. After that we got a quick break where they offered us snacks and drinks. I got some water and saved my snack for later I don’t recommend eating your snack there. After our break they started calling people on for interviews I was in a room with about 8 other people there are 2 Recruiters and they’re going to ask you three questions. The first question is tell me about yourself and why you want to become a flight attendant. The second question is a situational questions. The third question it’s a little game you pick a card and you read the number on your card and the question they want to make sure you can follow directions here make sure to do exactly what they say. After this we went back into their room and a recruiter gave us a demonstration on more about the company and the benefits of working for American. During that time people start getting called out to leave and that they will hear back within two weeks. Some people got CJO that day. I did not but don’t let that Discourage you! Overall it was very comfortable experience. The recruiters were very nice. A tip I would give is the moment you walk into the building to start introducing yourself to everyone and make conversation they want to make sure your friendly and can communicate. I haven’t herd back from them yet it’s been a few days. I hope this helped everyone! Good luck!(: