athenahealth Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 677 of over 677 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

athenahealth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at athenahealth in Oct 2020

Interview

The first step was a recruiter phone call, followed by four virtual interviews - three with other team members and one with the director of the team. Each were about 45 minutes to an hour long.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at athenaHealth?
    1 Answer
  • What's a time you wanted a project to go another way?
  • How do you deal with multiple stakeholders?

athenahealth

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth

Interview

Interviewed with several people on the data product team. It was not a welcoming dialogue with anyone except the Chief Product officer and one other product director. The engineering managers where bitter and not friendly at onset. Followed up with recruiter who informed me that they would be regrouping but received no feedback at all.

Interview Questions
  • How is your extensive experience in program management relative to product management.

athenahealth

Application

I interviewed at athenahealth

Interview

Phone Round Initial technical round - leet code med technical round - some core billing questions Manager round - describe your experience - mostly from your resume. Relatively easy if you are not stressed and actively practicing the questions from Leetcode

Interview Questions
  • Array - degree billing questions Mostly easy - med questions from leetcode

athenahealth

Application

I interviewed at athenahealth

Interview

Initial Phone Screen. Follow up onsite with several colleagues, hiring manager, and an additional leader. Different flavors of questions with each interviewer. Interviewer was thoughful, professional, and left time for questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

athenahealth

Application

I interviewed at athenahealth

Interview

Nice people but the interview was kind of unusual. For example, when I told an interviewer I did not know Perl he tried to teach it to me during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Which software languages have you worked with the most? Do you know Perl?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Boston, MA)

Interview

Initial interview with hiring manager, then met several members of the team and then ended with a technical case study and presentation. Overall not bad, team was great and friendly. Asked pretty typical questions, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

athenahealth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at athenahealth

Interview

Totally 3 rounds of interview 1. Technical round -1 (coding round) It was average. Interviewer asked 3 coding questions on data structure and algorithm. I am able answer all 3 there questions , so I cleared this round. 2. Technical round-2 (design round) In this round interviewer asked 2 questions. First question on website design and second one was coding question - finding profit . I could not answer properly for both questions. So I couldn't clear this round. 3. HR and Manager round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

athenahealth

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at athenahealth in Jun 2021

Interview

Totally four rounds in selection process Round 1) Aptitude test easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy 2)Round 1 and Round 2 of situational assessment situational decision making 3) HR interview dot Dot dot

Interview Questions
  • They gave a situation and asked what will you do in to overcome it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at athenahealth (Chennai) in Jun 2021

Interview

overall good experience.I like the way of approach, interview was very good. the employees were very friendly and any queries will be solved by them. Results will be shared very soon...u will get your offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at athenahealth (Boston, MA) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiting company insight global first. They referred me to Athena. Athena find my resume in their data warehouse, and cut the recruiting company out from the process. However, the recruiting company already set up interview for me. I waited for 15 mins and no one showed up. Later, I contact with recruiting company no one got back to me. And HR from Athena did not gave a descent answer to me too. Bad interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

athenahealth

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at athenahealth

Interview

I had applied for another role at athena that ended up not being the right fit. The recruiter reached out to tell me that I wouldn't be advancing for that role, but also that I did seem to be a good fit for the company and that they'd like to keep in touch. A few months later I found a role that was a much better match for my experience, so I reached out and they quickly got me in for an interview. The process itself was pretty straightforward: I had an initial interview with the hiring manager which went great and then, about a week later, a series of 4 30 minute interviews (one with a VP, two with potential colleagues, and then another 30-minute interview with the hiring manager). They asked tough but fair questions and made sure to leave time/space for me to ask questions. HR/recruiting was super helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions about my experience, technical skillset, and interpersonal skills.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 677 Interviews