Cover image for athenahealth

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

athenahealth Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 766 of over 766 interviews

Employee Referral17%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

athenahealth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at athenahealth

Interview

Phone screening - about your resume and work experience Technical Interview - 1 easy-medium coding question Behavioural Interview - How do you deal with certain situations at work and what is your decision-making process.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with certain situations at work and what is your decision-making process? What tech stack are you familiar with ?
    Answer Question

athenahealth

Application

I interviewed at athenahealth

Interview

Behavioral Questions and talking through resume and experiences. Fairly laid back and conversational. I have to get to 30 words, so here are some more. And then some. Maybe this will do it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about athenahealth

Join the conversation on

Tech

580.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=athenahealth~18207
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about athenahealth? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with athenahealth employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangor, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at athenahealth (Bangor, ME) in Jan 2023

Interview

Very relaxed and casual with very nice people who genuinely seemed interested in what I had to say and made me feel very at ease and comfortable. I was very impressed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

athenahealth

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth

Interview

HR phone call - asked about how do you know the company - why do you want to pursue CS degree - any question for the interviewer - introduction of the company and hiring processes

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Austin, TX) in Dec 2022

Interview

Initial phone screening was very simple, just asking about resume and what you have accomplished / what you are looking for and what you want to achieve at athenahealth. Mentioned other interviewees and what you would expect as far as salary and hourly rate.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at athenahealth (Austin, TX) in Dec 2022

Interview

First stage was a phone resume screen with basic behavioral and company questions. The second stage was a HackerRank live webcam interview that went over a pretty average problem. I didn't make it past that.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about my resume like what I learned from my experience and how I handled any conflicts.

athenahealth

Application

I interviewed at athenahealth

Interview

online test, coding interview , managerial round , hr round . in first two round of interview , they ask about dsa questions (binary tree, array, string). oops(4 pillars), questions related to project

Interview Questions
  • what are 4 pillars of oops and explain , they asked me about binary tree and 1 coding question which was pretty easy

athenahealth

Application

I interviewed at athenahealth

Interview

-Behavioral questions that focused on past professional experiences, the skill developed in my past role, my leadership capabilities, what I was hoping to gain in the next role, and why I was interested in joining athenahealth

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

athenahealth

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth in Nov 2022

Interview

An on-campus recruiter reached out to me and we called for about 15 minutes. I then went through two interview rounds - a 45 minute technical interview via HackerRank and a 30 minute behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
  • Every day workers who come into the office building have to type in a passcode on a 3 x 3 keypad, where numbers 1-9 are arranged differently each day. It takes an employee 0 seconds to type in the first character in the password, 1 second to move to any adjacent key, and 2 seconds to move to any other key. Given today's keypad arrangement and the employee's passcode, write a program to find how long it will take them to type the passcode in.

athenahealth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at athenahealth

Interview

The process is Q&A, family show style, and the question with fake appreciation and energy. And your answer wins you the next step and a teddy bear. Screening a call center without a soul, makes you feel sorry for humanity.

Interview Questions
  • Primary school interview questions and 10 seconds to shine among other AI human candidates, to join a network of zombies.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 766 Interviews

athenahealth Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at athenahealth as 53.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.03 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Product Innovation Associate and Software Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Associate and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at athenahealth takes an average of 22 days when considering 622 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 17 days), whereas Product Innovation Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at athenahealth according to 622 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.34%