Collections Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Collections Interview Questions

"Employers hiring collections specialists are looking for candidates who can excel in a fast-paced administrative environment. Ideal applicants will have excellent communication and customer service skills, a firm and persistent attitude, and pay close attention to detail. In an interview, be ready to discuss your knowledge of accounting, ability to handle irate debtors, and any previous work experience in collections."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you get in contact with someone who doesn't answer the phone and has no voicemail?

1 Answer

Call employer. If unemployed, family members.

What would I do if the customer gets upset and yells?

1 Answer

What do you know about accounts receivables?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were trying to collect from a difficult customer and what did you do?

1 Answer

What made you apply at Citibank

7 Answers

I was asked if I had any problem working for a woman controller who likes to micromanage a department the way she sees fit?

4 Answers

Her response was this exactly: So you think that you can just come in here and work hard and then bam your just going to become management. What makes you think that the 3000 other employees that work here don't have the same goals and they have been here 4-5 years.

4 Answers

What is your weakest traits?

What motivates you?