Controls Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Controls Interview Questions

1,657

Controls interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me more about your experience in working with Six Sigma and Lean, please be specific and give examples with details and figures.

1 Answer

Too long to write, they did a great job making sure I was not just putting popular tag words on my resume to make me look more appealing. They do a great job of finding out the truth.

On what occasion did I ever have to resolve a concern for a customer, and what did I do to resolve said issue.

Are you detail oriented

1 Answer

Describe my ability to work in a team environment.

1 Answer

If a product shows up on a Negative Inventory Report, what would you do?

1 Answer

Why did you reach the way they did not in the end or the middle. Not the beginning or the fat free length.

4 Answers

Some of the behavioral questions were about: 1) brief self-introduction 2) Explain each experience listed on resume. 3) What if you give you customer wrong information. 4) Handle with several projects at the same time. 4) Have different opinions with your leader. 5) Conflicts with team members/colleagues. Some of the technical questions were about: 1) What's the difference between classic control and modern control. 2) What's the condition for a system to be stable. What will happen if it gets unstable. 3) Give a rough design of a cruise control system. 4) What is a vector table in microcontroller programming? 5) How does an interrupt work. 6) Describe the way a sensor works in your project.

3 Answers

How can you make a park-goer's experience better? This is not unusual or unexpected, but he asked over 30 questions he read off from a sheet, and only wrote "notes" as answers to each one.

4 Answers

what is BIM? tell us your experience in BIM and what would be your assessments?

2 Answers