Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

9,328 Interview Reviews

2.2

CAP Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fernandina Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Fernandina Beach, FL) in November 2019.

Interview

Pretty easy. They asked me about 5 questions, all of which didn't take too much thought whatsoever. I was nervous going in but quickly cooled down and was able to answer everything confidently. Easy

Interview Questions

• A time when you had to go above and beyond to achieve a goal   4 Answers

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pekin, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Pekin, IL).

Interview

The Interview was with the human recourse coordinator. It was one question tell me of a time you went above and beyond in helping a customer or providing excellent service to a customer.

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Washington, DC).

Interview

Had to go through a month of interviews. First a phone interview, then in person, and then zoom. Zoom call had around seven people from different parts of the Walmart corporation.

Backroom Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

the interview process is very fast and simple questions, she got straight to the questions very simple interview. the hiring process was very fast. they let you know right away if you got the job

OGP Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (South Jordan, UT) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied online, got an email asking for an interview, and had orientation all done and scheduled in the same week. Hired and in training 2 days following the orientation for the OGP position.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very straightforward. Applied online and was contacted that same day for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was very casual and short. Received job offer directly after the in-person interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Very easy and upfront interview. asked about my experience and what i thought about the company. then talked about the job. Overall it was a very easy interview and did not think that it was hard.

Intern Interview

Interview

Not too bad. About 45 min log. There were behavioral and technical questions. I had two interviewers and none of the questions were that unusual. Process took about a month

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Everything was smooth..they make you feel like family right from the start..showed me around as we walked through the store..everyone seemed pleasant .they showed me everything if you have respect you will get respect

Interview Questions

Interview

I got called in for a same day interview. I showed up to the interview and was taken into the back room. The manager asked me a few questions and asked about my availability. They offered me a position on the spot and there was no drug test.