Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017
6,605 Interview Reviews

2.2

Cashier Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

If you get called for an interview, you can pretty much guarantee that you have the job unless you fail the drug test or are a complete idiot. The questions they ask are very easy. Nowadays expect to be employed as a Temp. A few months down the road, based upon your work ethic, you can expect to be hired on as part-time.

Negotiation

See you Monday.

Intern Interview

Interview

The process was very quick. On-campus interview then a phone call later saying i got the offer. the interviewer just went through some of the highlights on my resume. It was to see if i would be a good culture fit.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Interviewer really didn't have any interest in conducting onsite interviews that day. She spent a lot of time looking at her phone instead of listening to my answers. Really did not appear that she enjoyed her job.

Interview Questions

• She really didn't ask any difficult questions. Standard questions, why I want to work for Walmart, why did I leave my other job. Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Really quick, regular questions like whether or not I can work holiday, they were short staffed so asked about how many hours I could work. Typical "describe a time you went above and beyond."

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond   3 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Fast and simple, not many questions. I think they just wanted to fill spots. But the manager was professional and quick to ask the questions, that's why I felt it was to fill spots.

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was a friend referral. Manager called me in for an interview. Offered on the spot and went to work the next day. Easy interview and overall not bad for a part time job.

Interview Questions

Interview

You feel out the application on line and take a test if you pass it the next step is a Phone Interview with store manager. They training is great they teach you the Wal-Mart way of doing business.

Cart Pusher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Hayward, WI).

Interview

Submit an application online, includes a test basically asking how you would handle certain customer service situations and asking if you've ever stolen from a former employer. My interview was with only one of the assistant managers. She asked me like two questions and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Walmart?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle an angry customer?   Answer Question
    • (they will only ask you like three questions and you'll most likely be hired on the spot no matter what because they go through employees very quickly)   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

4-5 rounds
    Online coding round for screening (Algorithms / Data Structures)
    After that there were 3-4 rounds which consisted of all technical questions based on algorithms, DS, database, operating systems, networks, puzzles etc

APM Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

I applied and about a week later I received an email from the MAPM wanting me to call him to set up a phone interview. This was on Saturday. On Tuesday I had my phone interview with the MAPM only. It took about 10 minutes. 2 weeks later I was informed that they chose me. 5 days after that, someone from home office called me to give me the job offer.