Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 21, 2017
6,749 Interview Reviews

2.2

Cashier Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

If you get called for an interview, you can pretty much guarantee that you have the job unless you fail the drug test or are a complete idiot. The questions they ask are very easy. Nowadays expect to be employed as a Temp. A few months down the road, based upon your work ethic, you can expect to be hired on as part-time.

Negotiation

See you Monday.

Stocker Interview

Interview

Easy manager just asked one question. It was an individual interview. Whole interview went really fast, they must have been super busy because she was talking fast and had no time to waste

Interview Questions

• What did you do to make a customer happy?   5 Answers

Interview

It was very very brief, although I was interviewed by two different people two different times. Both had a set of questions and just wrote down what I said.

SWE New Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Walmart (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Interview process is quite erratic. I was first interviewed by a person who had a respectable title in the company. She seemed least bothered about the candidate and was texting all the while. Then i was interviewed by the hiring manager who wanted a machine learning expert in a new grad position

Interview Questions

• How will you predict an upcoming failure to secure the system by unwarranted access. (You cannot use KNN)   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Dallas, TX).

Interview

3 rounds
    1) 20-30 min HR round (Mostly related to what I and Company is looking for in each other )
    2) 30 min round with Team Manager (Technical + Past experience)
    3) 40-45 min round with team members (Technical)

Interview Questions

• Prepare what you already know and language fundamentals, I have past experience in Application dev (Java and Spring) and some Big Data so the questions were related to the same field.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

Applied online. Then I had an in-person interview. It was normal. Mostly "tell us about yourself" and "how would you handle this situation" questions. About one-two weeks later I was offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Ruckersville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Ruckersville, VA).

Interview

After I applied online, I received a call from HR a couple weeks later where they asked if I was still interested in the job and to schedule an interview. During the interview, I spoke with one of the assistant mangers and answered a question about my experience in customer service. Not long after, I received another call from HR to schedule a time for a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to help someone through a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Cleveland, TX).

Interview

The hiring process was smooth but I also worked part time in personnel and at my particular location, they say they don't discriminate against people who need days off but they do prefer people to have open schedules. You'll be more likely to be hired.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

A phone call done through Webex app on my computer. Half was hit or miss technical knowledge, the other half was behavioral questions (generic STAR question format). Only a 30 minute call.

Frozen/Dairy Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

I am currently a Walmart associate I applied at work in the personnel office. I applied a week ago. I had a phone interview today, and I should know by Friday.