Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

WalMart Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sartell, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Sartell, MN) in January 2018.

Interview

Called interviewed 2days later was asked to come in for an interview got the job went through training on the computer trained and that took about a week to complete before I could work on the floor trained with other employees in second shift then started my overnight shifts co workers trained me in for about a day or two then I was on my own

Connection Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ravenna, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Ravenna, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

They called me asking me when I could come in for an interview and I came in and they asked me a bunch of work related situations and what I would do (very much like the questions on the online application) and why I think I would be a good fit at Walmart. Then they told me my tasks and if I could do them. After that there was a panel Interview were I was asked the same questions. after all that I was asked to have a background check and drug test to be performed.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest task you ever had to do within a certain timeframe?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hugo, OK

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Hugo, OK) in June 2008.

Interview

It was a pretty typical interview with a Departmental Supervisor - questions about strengths and weaknesses, situational questions, etc. It wasn't real long - maybe 20-30 min. Afterwards, she left me in a waiting room for a few minutes and then told me that she would call me soon. Th next day, I had a phone call saying that I was hired as long as I passed my drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Margate, FL).

Interview

You submit and application and assessment (a little tricky), you will be called for an interview.
    Try to put as wide a radius in terms of what location you can work. Also put availability as always available.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a project where you had to gather a team and work on it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Redding, CA).

Interview

I was a temp cashier. I was quickly rushed into connection center due to my experience with electronics and sales. The decision seemed made ahead of time. Other long-time electronics associates were kind of upset that this newbie was given the position they wanted. Despite this, it was part time with zero chance of ever becoming full time, regardless of what management says.

Interview Questions

• No questions. Employer seemed more interested in my past retail experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Wage is determined by some kind of internal algorithm based on previous experience.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart in September 2017.

Interview

Super easy, walked to the back of the store and told an associate that I was there for an interview. They walked me back to a room with the hiring managers. Hiring managers called up the department head that would be interviewing me, went through the interview and was offered the job right then. Got a take home packet with forms that I needed to fill out.

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

i always say that your gait should be good.

Interview Questions

• What is Use of C++ ?   1 Answer
    • Whatt is the Suggestions for C Programmers ?   1 Answer

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR).

Interview

1st Interview with recruiter 2nd Interview Panel over internet 3rd All Day interview at Bentonville

Interview Questions

• Standard Questions Everyone extremely polite   1 Answer

Negotiation

Can ask for additional week vacation but salary non negotiable

Corporate Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Two Rounds, one with the recruiter and the other with the hiring manager. Recruiter asked basic background questions. Second interview with manage was more technical/critical thinking. First asked several puzzle questions to test math skills, then asked about ecommerce industry/drivers and thoughts around certain cases.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would think about business in a market that is emerging.   1 Answer

Over Night Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Cajon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (El Cajon, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a very easy interview process I meet with the hiring manager and within two to three days I was offered the position of overnight stocker I started work three days after the interview. As soon as I completed Orientation I started right away.

Over Night Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Gresham, OR) in October 2013.

Interview

The hours for the job are terrible 10 at night to 8 in the morning and they lay you off whenever they feel like it without any days notice send you home early and there are tons of company dues that take half your check.