Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

WalMart Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sartell, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Sartell, MN) in January 2018.

Interview

Called interviewed 2days later was asked to come in for an interview got the job went through training on the computer trained and that took about a week to complete before I could work on the floor trained with other employees in second shift then started my overnight shifts co workers trained me in for about a day or two then I was on my own

Connection Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone and came into the office for basic behavorial questions. Nothing out of the box and seemed pretty easy to answer the questions being asked. Didn't end up getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Connection Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ravenna, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Ravenna, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

They called me asking me when I could come in for an interview and I came in and they asked me a bunch of work related situations and what I would do (very much like the questions on the online application) and why I think I would be a good fit at Walmart. Then they told me my tasks and if I could do them. After that there was a panel Interview were I was asked the same questions. after all that I was asked to have a background check and drug test to be performed.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest task you ever had to do within a certain timeframe?   3 Answers

Connection Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hugo, OK

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Hugo, OK) in June 2008.

Interview

It was a pretty typical interview with a Departmental Supervisor - questions about strengths and weaknesses, situational questions, etc. It wasn't real long - maybe 20-30 min. Afterwards, she left me in a waiting room for a few minutes and then told me that she would call me soon. Th next day, I had a phone call saying that I was hired as long as I passed my drug test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart in September 2017.

Interview

Super easy, walked to the back of the store and told an associate that I was there for an interview. They walked me back to a room with the hiring managers. Hiring managers called up the department head that would be interviewing me, went through the interview and was offered the job right then. Got a take home packet with forms that I needed to fill out.

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

i always say that your gait should be good.

Interview Questions

• What is Use of C++ ?   1 Answer
    • Whatt is the Suggestions for C Programmers ?   1 Answer

Corporate Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Two Rounds, one with the recruiter and the other with the hiring manager. Recruiter asked basic background questions. Second interview with manage was more technical/critical thinking. First asked several puzzle questions to test math skills, then asked about ecommerce industry/drivers and thoughts around certain cases.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would think about business in a market that is emerging.   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was extremely short and I dont think he wanted to give me a chance. They told me that i was probably going to get the job but they picked the other person

Interview Questions

• how often are you able to work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in El Cajon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (El Cajon, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a very easy interview process I meet with the hiring manager and within two to three days I was offered the position of overnight stocker I started work three days after the interview. As soon as I completed Orientation I started right away.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Informed me that someone that could challenge the night team could motivate them to become a little more competitive and efficient. Those with military background bring a different type of work ethic to the table.

Interview Questions

• When would I be able to start.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Littleton, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Was straight forward , they just asked what my previous experience was working in stocking,etc., took over all roughly 30 min, was very professional. I applied online early January and did not get a call for roughly a month and a half. I was hired right there on the spot pending a background check.

Interview Questions

• Could I do the required job   1 Answer