Dispatch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dispatch Interview Questions

Dispatch interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked what I would do if I had a call in the middle of the night that one of their busses broke down in a remote place.

1 Answer

I told them I would stay in contact with the driver about how severe the breakdown was and immediately notify the onsite repair staff or anyone else near the driver to take care of the problem.

The most difficult question was " How well can you work under pressure, when a client is making bizarre requests for an hour pick up time and is also being very demanding (RUDE).

1 Answer

What would you do if you had plans to meet a friend after work and the person relieving you was running late and you have a flight battling some bad weather.

1 Answer

How would you handle a call you took for an emergency dealing with a family member?

1 Answer

How would you handle a phone call where someone is loudly using profane language and is hard to understand?

1 Answer

How do you organize yourself when you have multiple tasks to complete?

1 Answer

Will you be able to handle some of the behavior from truck drivers?

2 Answers

If the weather has gone down at your destination and the flight was dispatched without an alternate, what would you do?

6 Answers

"Do you have a five year plan?" I told him I did not. The VP's response was "Well you've had eleven months to figure it out. Why don't you have a plan?" It is none of his business what my future plans are. He had no right to give me a hard time about not having a five year plan. All he needed to know about me was how I'd would do the job at hand and my previous experience.

1 Answer

Did you ever work at night shift?

3 Answers