Dispatch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dispatch Interview Questions

1,021

dispatch interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a phone call where someone is loudly using profane language and is hard to understand?

4 Answers

I would remain calm, but firm and ask the person to be more clear so that I could send the help that they needed as quickly as possible.

Patiently, calmly, clearly and with precise direction

How would you handle a call you took for an emergency dealing with a family member?

1 Answer

How do you organize yourself when you have multiple tasks to complete?

1 Answer

They asked what I would do if I had a call in the middle of the night that one of their busses broke down in a remote place.

1 Answer

The most difficult question was " How well can you work under pressure, when a client is making bizarre requests for an hour pick up time and is also being very demanding (RUDE).

1 Answer

What would you do if you had plans to meet a friend after work and the person relieving you was running late and you have a flight battling some bad weather.

1 Answer

If the weather has gone down at your destination and the flight was dispatched without an alternate, what would you do?

6 Answers

She asked me if I didn't mind working different shifts.

6 Answers

The first thing is a verbal comprehension and math comprehension test, read "math word test", my least favorite. Both are online with which I have a hard time. I must have not read the math questions correctly and/or was not clear on the answer they were looking for because I got released from the interview immediately.

6 Answers

Would i be willing to learn new skills.

5 Answers