Delta Air Lines Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,066 of over 3.1K interviews

Employee Referral8%
Campus Recruiting3%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2018

Interview

Applied - 8/13/2018 1st Assessment - 8/13/2018 Video Interview Invitation - 8/30/2018 (Completed 8/31/18) 2nd Assessment - 9/11/2018 I am now currently waiting to hear back a bout the next step in the process. From what I am reading on here, there is a Virtual Interview that happens next and then the F2F (Face-to-face). The Video Interview was fairly easy. Make sure you answer all questions asked in STAR format. Delta is very big on this. All questions can be found on here. Once you start the interview, you have unlimited chances to record your answer. Dress the part, smile and allow your personality to shine. From what my buddy is telling me (He is currently a flight attendant for Delta), the interview process is very different this year compared to previous ones. He also informed me that training for all new flight attendants being interviewed and offered positions wont be trained till January at the earliest. I have included the exactly questions that were asked on the Video Interview below.

Interview Questions
  • VI : From the video that we sent you, what did you find interesting, concerning or exiting about the life of a Flight Attendant?
    22 Answers
  • VI: Describe a time when you had to change work priorities with little or no notice. (Answer in STAR Format)
  • VI: Describe a time when you provided excellent service to a customer. (Answer in STAR Format)
  • VI: Tell us why you would be a great Flight Attendant. Why Delta?
669 people found this interview helpful

Delta Air Lines

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines

Interview

Applied: July 26, 2016 Invitation for video interview: September 2, 2016 Invitation for face to face interview: October 20, 2016 The video interview was very simple. Be patient and answer the questions in the S.T.A.R. format and dress as if you were a flight attendant. I do have a couple questions for people who have received a contingent job offer. 1. Did you select your base that day? Or do they choose for you? 2. If you didn't choose your base that day, do they wait until after training to tell you? 3. How was training like? I don't want to know details, just a little summary to calm my nerves. Is anybody going for an interview on November 9, 2016 @ 12:30? Maybe we can meet up so we can have somebody to mingle with that we're comfy with.

916 people found this interview helpful

Delta Air Lines

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines

Interview

I applied online and was invited to do a one way video interview about a week later. Completed the interview...they gave you 30 seconds to prepare before the video records and you cannot rerecord a video. You get 3 minutes to record. After I submitted my videos I got an email offering a phone interview about a week later. I'm completing the phone interview later today. Will update!

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to change your plan last minute, what was the outcome and how did you adapt?
  • Describe a situation you had a difficult customer. What happened and how did you handle it?
  • What qualifications and experience do you posess that would make you a good fit for this position?
590 people found this interview helpful

Delta Air Lines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines

Interview

They have three interviews. A phone, zoom, and last in person. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to do the in person. However, I think the last one is in a group setting.

Interview Questions
  • They ask a lot questions problem solving as well as related experience.

Delta Air Lines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines

Interview

Took about a month from resume pull to "final" interviews. No real technical questions for a so-called technical position. Interviewers are kind of fake nice and did not appear very interested. Asked very generic, non-tailored questions (tell me about a time when...) that are redundant to the video recording interview. Why would you ask a PhD tell me about a time when you learned something new? Not a diverse interview panel either.

Interview Questions
  • Redundant behavioral questions. Asked to do a technical presentation but didn't ask good follow-up questions and said it was more complex than what they usually deal with.

Delta Air Lines

Application

I interviewed at Delta Air Lines

Interview

Interviewed a couple years ago. Made it to Atlanta. Great interview experience, however, I found the group activity confusing and a little odd. The other members in my group were overly competitive, so I just sat back and let them do their thing. Do yourself and everyone a favor: work together. This is not a competition. Neither of my group members were hired either, and I think this is a result of our group performance.

Interview Questions
  • Group activity--build a beverage cart with customer needs/allergies in mind.

Delta Air Lines

Application

I interviewed at Delta Air Lines

Interview

I had 3 online interviews, they were all lead by current flight attendants. They asked basic questions about my personality, my past experiences and why I think I would be a good flight attendant. They asked me: "tell me a time where you went above the customer experience"

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you went above and beyond the customer experience?

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Tucson, AZ) in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied online and a couple of weeks later I received a call to schedule F2F interview. The interview was a group format that included a presentation outlining the job and benefits for the position. At that point you're offered the opportunity to back out if you feel it's not a good fit. The we proceeded to one-on-one interviews. They tell you in the presentation to use the STAR format and even explain what it is. Stick to that format and your interview will go great. I was given a Conditional Job Offer after the interview and was then fingerprinted and given paperwork for the Physical Ability Test. I was told that an e-mail would come with info on the drug test and next steps after that.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time you had a difficult customer. What was the situation, what actions did you take, what was the result?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

The process took 1 month. I received a video screen, 2 live interviews and then a CJO a week after the interview. Once accepting the offer I started the background check which took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Detroit, MI) in Apr 2021

Interview

Great understanding reasonable questions. Not long and overbearing. Great time to get a feel for the company and potential candidates. Very friendly and caring staff. Can’t forget kind and generous

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,066 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Delta Air Lines Job Seekers

Flight Attendant
JobsSalariesInterviews
Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative
Delta Flight Attendant Hirevue Process
Learn About the Job
Customer Service Agent (Ready Reserve)
Learn About the Job
Customer Service Agent: Ticketing/Gate Service Agent (Ready Reserve)- Seasonal Employment
Delta Airlines Flight Attendant