Delta Air Lines Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,350 of over 3,350.0 interviews

Employee Referral8%
Campus Recruiting3%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2018

Interview

Applied - 8/13/2018 1st Assessment - 8/13/2018 Video Interview Invitation - 8/30/2018 (Completed 8/31/18) 2nd Assessment - 9/11/2018 I am now currently waiting to hear back a bout the next step in the process. From what I am reading on here, there is a Virtual Interview that happens next and then the F2F (Face-to-face). The Video Interview was fairly easy. Make sure you answer all questions asked in STAR format. Delta is very big on this. All questions can be found on here. Once you start the interview, you have unlimited chances to record your answer. Dress the part, smile and allow your personality to shine. From what my buddy is telling me (He is currently a flight attendant for Delta), the interview process is very different this year compared to previous ones. He also informed me that training for all new flight attendants being interviewed and offered positions wont be trained till January at the earliest. I have included the exactly questions that were asked on the Video Interview below.

Interview Questions
  • VI : From the video that we sent you, what did you find interesting, concerning or exiting about the life of a Flight Attendant?
    22 Answers
  • VI: Describe a time when you had to change work priorities with little or no notice. (Answer in STAR Format)
  • VI: Describe a time when you provided excellent service to a customer. (Answer in STAR Format)
  • VI: Tell us why you would be a great Flight Attendant. Why Delta?
756 people found this interview helpful

Delta Air Lines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in Oct 2021

Interview

Process was good. Interviewed with a flight attendant via live virtual interview. Process was good and had an opportunity to ask questions at the end. Be positive, be you and safety always first!

Interview Questions
  • Serving our costumers is core to Delta’s business. Please explain what providing excellent customer service means to you, what actions would you take to provide this type of service, and why?
  • You are preparing the cabin for take off, during the cabin walk-through, you notice a passenger on their cellphone. This is strictly against regulation. You approach the passenger and ask to please stow the cell phone during takeoff. The passenger become agitated and indicates that they do not wish to comply with our request. What would you do in this situation, and why would you take this approach?
  • In our jobs we often deal with stressful situations. Tell me about a time where you were in a stressful situation at work and how you dealt with it.
  • We often need to adapt to new situations at work. Describe a situation where you had to adjust your style, approach, or ideas to meet other needs. What was the situation and task, what actions did you take to address the situation, and what were the results of your actions?
  • What is one thing you find most exciting and what is one thing that you find most challenging about the Flight Attendant Position?
  • Delta has strong core values as a company. Please share the core value that guide you and why these beliefs would help you in the Flight Attendant role here at Delta?
102 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2022

Interview

First off, I want to say the people that are coming on here leaving their experience and not giving example of interviews questions stating "Delta ask us not to disclose or share" why are you even coming on here?? The point is to help out, if you don't want to help why even come on here, wasting our time and yours........ Okay so once you make it to the Face to face. They split you up in 3 groups. The groups are picked put by the letter of your last name. Group A, does their face to face 1 on 1 interview first.. Group 2 Does the cart challenge Group 3 stays and learn about the company They rotate every few hours giving you break in between. They are watching everything you do so make sure you are mingling and acting as if you are a peoples person. At the end they release you by calling your name. If they release you in group 1, you did NOT get the job Group 2: there is a possibility you might get it Group 3: You got it. AM class got their CJO on the spot PM class had to wait 7-10 days to know. Training is 6 weeks. 7 dollars a hour. The thing about Delta is you never know what they are looking for. You never know why you got or did not get the job. Good Luck everyone, be fake if you have to. just get thee job

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why Delta 2. Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it? 3. If you had a coworker that was not doing their assigned job how will you handle it. 4. Tell me about yourself 5 Tell me about a time you presented good customer service.
39 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

For those people that are saying “I can’t disclose” then why are you even here?! We’re trying to help people Do not lie ! They know (DO NOT MAKE UP A STORY PLEASE) Don’t go prepared it will just make you sound like a robot Interact with people, EVERYONE Hype people up! They want to see that There hiring based if they would like to work along side you, or is this person someone I would be friend with. I spoke to many flight attendants before hand, in the plane, shuttle, hotel They all said to “just have a good time and be friendly” Ya that wasn’t good advice because I went in there being the most friendly person and I didn’t get the job I studied, I asked questions, I spoke to almost all the flight attendant, I spoke to all the other cadinates and they never called my name I was sent to the shuttle to the airport Group 1 and 2 YOU DID NOT GET THE JOB group 3 stays behind and gets there CJO

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you had difficulty with a customer and what was the resolution
1 person found this interview helpful

Delta Air Lines

Application

I interviewed at Delta Air Lines

Interview

The interview process is flawless. I loved speaking to recruiters before the actual F2F. If offered the F2F they will fly you to ATL but you have to find your own housing during/before interview day

Delta Air Lines

Application

I interviewed at Delta Air Lines

Interview

Was not face to fact, many of the questions expected a response that incorporated STAR. It was also timed so you only had about 2 minutes. Make sure to be prepared ahead of time

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you applied your skills in a group setting and it succeeded

Delta Air Lines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines

Interview

The interview process was similar to that of my other airline processes: -Apply/Assessment -Virtual Interview - Face to face interview The face to face interview is very intimidating, and it's hard to not get wrapped up in nerves. I thought I did a pretty good job at mine but received a TBNT approx 2 weeks after.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Delta Air Lines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines

Interview

Applied, direct interview with 2 managers (through microsoft teams) heard back in about 3 weeks, accepted offer for a different position they recommended me to Was a great experience, everyone is so nice and great company culture

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Delta Air Lines

Application

I interviewed at Delta Air Lines

Interview

Easy if you just answer with honesty and be yourself during the process, smile and think of each question before you began to answer it. Go with the flow and have fun

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Delta Air Lines

Application

I interviewed at Delta Air Lines

Interview

Don’t understand why I didn’t get it maybe it was my tattoo on my wrist. Other than that I think I did good I was nervous but still on my game

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,350 Interviews

Delta Air Lines Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Delta Air Lines as 76.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.98 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Flight Attendant and Customer Service Agent (Ready Reserve) rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Ramp Agent - Ready Reserve and Customer Service Agent roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Delta Air Lines takes an average of 41 days when considering 4,182 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Agent had the quickest hiring process (on average 20 days), whereas Flight Attendant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 47 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Delta Air Lines according to 4,182 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.02%