dunnhumby Interview Questions | Glassdoor

dunnhumby Interview Questions

Interviews at dunnhumby

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at dunnhumby (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

If you pass the phone interview,you are invited to get a face to face interview in the company building, You get to meet at least 4 people, including the colleagues you are going to work with and the directors/managers you are going to report. Very friendly people. Prepare to explain all the work you mentioned in your resume. Especially, if you are going to work on an analytic side, you need to be ready for very smart and though questions.

Interview Questions

• Technical people will be given a SAS/SQL exam to test their basic programming skills.

Also, knowing the culture of the company and integrating those values into your answers might help you out!   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation! The offer was already very good!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at dunnhumby (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Direct office visit. Had interview with two people. Both were great to talk to. The company takes its values very seriously. People were very friendly and welcoming. Interview was mostly resume walk through and conversation. Had time to ask a lot of questions. One big complain is they never got back to me. A simple no in an email would have been enough but no reply is just rude.

Interview Questions

• Where should I build a new fire station and why?   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at dunnhumby.

Interview

first round is a quick phone interview with HR, check with basic requirements, it is only about 15 minutes. the second round is with the director of the department, went through more details on the resume. People are very nice and HR is very responsive. The process is very professional.

Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at dunnhumby.

Interview

First I had to complete two tests online, one testing verbal and the other testing math skills. Then, I had two on-campus interviews on the same day. They asked general questions about me and my relevant experience, and more specific questions about how I would approach various scenarios relating to customer loyalty.
    Next, I flew to Cincinnati for an in-person interview at their US headquarters. It was a full day of interviews, with one case study that I had 30 minutes to prepare then present.

Interview Questions

• How many bars of soap does a certain retailer sell each year?   Answer Question

Analytics Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview. They were very delayed in getting back to my emails to initially set up the interview, and I ended up with about 24 hours notice.

Intern Interview

Interview

Friendly in emails, may get caught by spam filter though. have online application, online test, video interview, then morning of interviews.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at dunnhumby.

Interview

Applied through company recruiting. Had to take a few aptitude tests. Interviewed and did not make it to the second round.

Interview Questions

• A lot of scenario questions and they'll make you come up with three or four different solutions to problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at dunnhumby (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2008.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview. A lot of behavioral questions, some personality tests, and also a case study

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate the offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at dunnhumby (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Asked to take an analytical thinking test and a verbal reasoning test. Then contacted for an interview. Interview with two people, for 30 minutes each, typical question, a small situational question, not really a case interview

Interview Questions

• If you were advising a grocery chain on how to find their most loyal customers what data would you want to collect in order to identify these customers?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at dunnhumby.

Interview

Applied online, then took an online critical reading/quantitative analysis test they required. Had an on campus interview, but was not contacted further for an office interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe dunnhumby has worldwide clients and reached such a large scale when there are so many other successful strategic advice/consulting companies?   1 Answer