Frontend developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frontend developer Interview Questions

frontend developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The interview followed a standard format, where an input was given, and certain outputs expected. The inputs were presented in a file on the disk. As a javascript engineer, this was awkward, as javascript is rarely used to read/write directly to the hard drive. Due to NDA, I cannot disclose the specifics of the question itself.

2 Answers

I explained that although the challenge ideally required writing to/from disk for a "perfect solution", Javascript typically gets it's data input via HTTP, and displays its output via the browser, so that was how I would proceed with my solution.

Node

In two hours build a take-home challenge that fetches a list of items from the server, displays them on a page, and allows the user to click into an item-detail page. Bonuses: write tests, write an items-refresh loop, write a list filter, provide details on visual choices

2 Answers

Given: var thing = new Thing(); How would you implement the following functionality: thing.set('x', val); thing.set('y', val2); console.log(thing.get('x')); // val console.log(thing.get('y')); // val2

2 Answers

Can you describe a feature you've implemented in the past?

1 Answer

When should you not try to update the state in a component's lifecycle (React.js)?

Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

What 3 things do you want in your next job?

1 Answer

Are you ready for growth?

1 Answer

What is the outcome of this function? It was a short example of javascript closure that i had to trace and then update the function to log the expected outcome.

Reverse an array.