Implementation Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Implementation Project Manager Interview Questions

Implementation project manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have a bouquet of flowers. All but two are roses, all but two are daisies, and all but two are tulips. How many flowers do you have?

42 Answers

3. One of each kind.

Two flowers, neither of which are roses, daisies or tulips. Maybe geraniums. If the problem requires that all flowers are R, D or T, then one of each will work. Three.

3 flowers - 1 rose, 1 daisy and 1 tulip

How many minutes before 5pm is it if 30 mins ago it was four times as many minutes after 3pm?

11 Answers

There are three buckets, one with apples, one with oranges, and one with a mixture of both. They are all labeled wrong. You can pick one piece of fruit from one bucket, what would you pick to determine what is in all three buckets?

4 Answers

An apple costs 40 cents, a banana costs 60 cents, and grapefruit costs 80 cents. Under the same circumstances, how much does a pear cost?

8 Answers

What are some of your weaknesses?

2 Answers

What are 5 things you are not?

2 Answers

What are the characteristics of your ideal supervisor?

2 Answers

What is one question I haven't asked you yet that I should have?

2 Answers

What were your SAT/ACT scores?

1 Answer

Their questions were not difficult, but were definitely not the norm either i.e. not cookie cutter questions or ones which do not relate to your work. They were well thought out and designed to assess my experience and behavioral responses. The one question I really found interesting was if there had been a time when I went above and beyond to help a client.

1 Answer