Epic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Epic

4,486 Interview Reviews

2.9

Training Project Manager Interview

Interview

Applied through their website. Submitted my resume and college transcript. Received an email for a phone interview. Completed a personality and an assessment test. The assessment test is long. Completed the phone interview after the tests, it took about 25 minutes.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with someone in the position that you are applying for and then after that you have to take a skills assessment. The skills assessment is a rather standard assessment.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic in August 2020.

Interview

The application was an average employment application. The phone interview is done by someone that is doing the same job. They are friendly and describe the culture of the company and what you would be doing. The first phone interview you don't get an offer during.

Interview Questions

• They ask how you heard of epic and why you chose your major.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic.

Interview

Applied online, got an email for a 30-minute phone interview, and an Online Assessment invitation on the same day. Finished the phone interview the day after, still waiting to finish the online assessment.

Interview Questions

• How did you know Epic?
      Why Epic?
      Tell me about one of your projects.
      Are you willing to relocate?   Answer Question

Windows Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic.

Interview

Clean and crisp and was relitivly fast mad it to the final step but no offer. Took about a month to do but each step was paid out very well.

Interview Questions

Interview

phone screening and longer virtual interview - very nice people and very organized every step of the way. really helpful in providing information about the company and responsive to emails/questions

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Just finished my phone screening (1st interview) and will take my skills assessment soon. Phone screening was easy, just verified that I was the person on my resume. They asked basic questions so you should not be too worried about this portion.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic.

Interview

There were online tests first, taken remotely, and if you passed those, you were flown out to Epic's campus in Madison. At the campus, there were a number of interviews that lasted all day, from behavioral ones to case-like ones to a short presentation, and you were given a decision within two weeks.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epic.

Interview

Was cold called for this job, quickly interviewed in a 45 min call. The next day, heard back that I was not chosen to move forward in the process. I was very surprised, considering the phone call seemed to have gone very well.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have with project management?   Answer Question

Technical Solutions Engineer Interview

Interview

The phone interview lasted a little over 30 minutes. My interviewer was very friendly and relaxing, they mostly asked about why I applied to Epic and what I looked for in a career currently and in the future. I was asked to explain some positions/projects on my resume, so be prepared for that. After the phone interview comes a skills assessment, which I am currently awaiting for.

Overall, it was an informal interview so just be yourself and relax.