Epic Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5,164 of over 5,164.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting29%
Recruiter14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about Epic

Join the conversation on

#OverheardAtWork

2m

a

Project Manager

Anybody have an epic zoom mishap story?

58 Comments

Join the conversation on

Epic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic

Interview

Phone screen (30 mins) > online test (3 hours) > final interview (3 hours) You can find all the questions you need to succeed by looking through Glassdoor. I scraped through hundreds of the interviews here and no question I was asked wasn't here, so study up and prep your answers. Phone screen is easy, but the test was honestly really difficult and determines your fate. Lots of logic, pseudo-coding, math, and English grammar skills. The final day is a few rounds but at this point, maybe half will get an offer (software demo, PM role overview, case study, presentation, wrap-up with recruiter). Come prepared, speak about something you know well for your presentation, and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions
  • General * Tell me about yourself. * Name 5 things you are not. * What are traits you think make a successful leader? * What is the most interesting thing you ever did? * Are you more of a big picture or details person? * What would you bring to this job that you feel others may not? * What is the best advice you would give to yourself five years ago? * If I spoke with your references, what would they tell me about you? * Describe your ideal supervisor. * How much do you participate in meetings percentage wise? * What is a misconception people have about you? * What is the most important trait in order to be successful? About Epic * Why Epic? * Where do you see healthcare in the next 20 years? * If given multiple job offers, what would be the determining factor in your choice? Work Experience * Tell us about a situation in which you took charge of a team. * Think of a time when you were in-charge and the decision you made turned out to be the wrong decision. How did you handle it? * Describe a time when you may have encountered a difficult situation and the steps you took to ensure resolution. * What type of projects have you done? * What was the most difficult project you had to complete? * Give an example of a time you showed initiative? * What is an example of a problem you solved? * Tell me about a time you were criticized. How did you work on this? Hypothetical Situations * Scenario: There is a decision to be made for a client in which there are four team members and one team leader. Everyone has the same experience and seniority. All four team members think that one action should be taken, and the team leader wants to do something else. The team members believe that what the leader wants to do will waste time and money for the client. * Two situations: one where you are the team leader and one where you are one of the four others. What do you do as each in this scenario? * Scenario: You have a go-live in a week but the physicians are not getting the advanced features they want and are threatening to quit if they do not get these advanced features. How do you solve the problem? * Scenario: How would you handle a situation where a client is about to Go Live with the product and tells you there is another hospital that the software is not created or tested for and hospital personnel are not trained? * How would you handle a conflict or disagreement with somebody on your team? * What would you do in a situation where you are a leader and you make a decision your team doesn't agree with? * What would you do if you disagree with your leader's decision? * If there was someone on your team who was chronically underperforming, how would you handle it? * You're in a group with three other employees, and you think you should solve a problem a certain way, but the three other group members think that the problem should be solved another way. You're certain you're correct. How do you proceed? * What would you do if a customer expressed a problem with one of your team members? * Would you rather speak in front of 30 strangers, 6 colleagues you know kind of well, or 1 person of authority? Why? * Which of the following would be the most difficult to present to: the CEO of a company, a group of 5-8 people who are pretty educated on what you're about to present on, or a group of 50 that have no background knowledge on the information you're presenting?
    Answer Question
54 people found this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

Just did the initial 15 minute phone call. It was mostly general, easy questions about yourself and your interests. All in all, it was a very straightforward phone interview with no surprises.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

1. university career fair 2. online skill assessment 3. final interview The online skill assessment has 4 parts and was pretty tough. I'm scheduled to have the final interview next week and I'm looking forward to it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

First a phone interview and then a 3-hour long assessment, which then follows with another interview. I did not get to the last interview. Good first call though very sweet lady.

Interview Questions
  • On a phone call, I was told about the work-life and environment and then asked about myself and a long talk about my personal projects and resume.

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

pretty straightforward but you have to take an online assessment that takes 2 hours to complete. Also, there is a phone interview as well that Is 30 mins that's how it went for me

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

The interview process was long, yet very informative. After passing the skills assessment, you are invited to a final interview. Interview process was about 2.5 hours. It included an information session, position overview, case study, and recruiter interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

Was a good expericence, still waiting to hear back after two weeks. I beleive the exam was straight forward. Not sure wxactly what is neiong looked for. Still waiting to hear back though and am excited to move forward./

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

Epic skills assessment was an online assessment that was proctored. This included a new way of taking assessments in the covid era and we expect to see more in the coming years.

Interview Questions
  • Having a 15,000 paycheck how much would have leftover after 500 dollars of value

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

Online application through their website and then phone screen, then online tests for math, english, and programming. Final round is an interview with their developers. Not sure about final round did not want to take their tests

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

Phone interview was with a TS who explained a couple things about Epic (campus, cafeteria, etc.) and the role (travel, projects). She gave me the opportunity to ask a few questions as well.

Interview Questions
  • She asked me questions like "why epic?" and why I chose my major (ISE)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 5,164 Interviews