ADP Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,665 of over 3,665.0 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Open interview on indeed, followed by a video call listening to a call and replying in email form as the representative. Next was asked to complete a graded assessment followed by another non graded assessment

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to multitask.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I interviewed at ADP (Louisville, KY)

Interview

I applied for Client Service Manager and quickly got an interview. I was told by The interviewer that I passed it and she would be emailing me an assessment. After that I was told to allow two weeks for the next scheduled interview. This was over a month ago. I have called their Talent Acquisition Support line and spoke with someone that confirmed that I passed my I interview and assessment and should have heard back. He said he would email the hiring manager and I would get a call within 48 hours. Nope! I called again today and I was then fed some BS line about how I was no longer being considered. This company just takes forever and leaves people hanging. Seems to me that they did me a favor. Not sure this company would have been a good fit. Applicants - Beware!!!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about ADP

Join the conversation on

Tech

208.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=ADP~64
Join the conversation on

ADP

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Went through multiple rounds of interviews for 2 positions over 2 - 3 weeks. They told me they will make a decision in the coming week, but then they decided to cancel both positions.

Interview Questions
  • Product case question. - How would you design uber for kids?

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Really thorough but great interviewers. Took about 3 weeks to go through the interview cycle along with background checks. Advice: Really do your research about the company and your role. Performance based pay so really make sure you highlight how you plan not only meet, but exceed expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Very thorough and informative , felt comfortable and at ease during the interview . Be prepared to be asked why you want to work for company and what you offer in skill set

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Very thorough, intense. Multiple interviews, recruiter, hiring VP, and sales shadow. Sales shadow really allows you to see yourself in the role. Even though it is nerve wrecking, very exciting experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

The process was thorough and very well organized at every step of the way. The recruiting team was communicative but the timeframe took a bit too long and they could miss out on good talent if they take too long to give feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer, very behaviorally driven questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (New York, NY) in May 2022

Interview

First, the recruiter contacted me, we had a conversation and I was quickly scheduled to meet with the hiring manager. Both were very nice. Next, I had to take a grammar examination 🧐, followed by a team interview consisting of two team members, one was normal and the other wouldn’t crack a smile. Then the recruiter contacted me to discuss salary. Last, I met with the hiring managers boss, she was stern and analyzing every word that I said. She was professional but very stuffy, and not very personable so it felt uncomfortable for me. She ended with, “you’ll hear back either way”, the translation of that statement means, “we are not hiring you”, and they didn’t. It was a lot to go through for a no at the end, however; I learned that I’m bit too down-to-earth for their taste.

Interview Questions
  • How do you stay organized? Tell me about a client situation when you had to deliver news they didn’t want to hear. How large is your book of business? How many employees do your typical clients have?

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Super easy to follow process! Was in direct contact with HR after each round of the interview process. Asked very normal questions for a typical sales interview. Spoke with two different SEs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England