Bazaarvoice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

1. Featured Interview

Implementation Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview process started with a scheduled phone interview with a Management team member in your department. The 2nd part was back-to-back interviews with 4 team members, including your prospective manager. The final/3rd part was a presentation relevant to your role. Overall I thought it was a great & challenging process and really helped me make the decision to work with a great team/company.

Interview Questions

• There were general interview questions and transparent discussions around the PM processes and issues. The presentation was where they tested you on your role via live role play of a Kickoff meeting with the client and key stakeholders.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX).

Interview

Pretty standard. Contacted by a recruiter (Travis-- the best!), spoke with hiring manager, interviewed on-site with ~5 people, came back for a test/presentation, got an offer that afternoon!

Client Services Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice.

Interview

The recruiting process was a mess. After the recruiter rescheduled a phone screening via email (minutes after it was suppose to be begin), she forgot to follow up and finally rescheduled for a week later.

Apparently, if you’re referred to a position by a current employee, they set up a call up no matter what. The call seemed to be going well until I asked about salary and then the recruiter started to talk about me being referred by my ex colleague and how they wanted to reach out to me because of him, but they were looking for a Senior level candidate.

Never did the job description say anything about senior-level status prerequisites. When I mentioned this, the recruiter acted surprised and said she “literally didn’t know about this until yesterday.”

I understand the need for qualified candidates in a senior-level role, but this just felt like a runaround especially since I have the experience for the associate role I applied for the begin with.

I was initially excited about this company, but it seems like the employee reviews are quite accurate.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment in your last role?   Answer Question

Bazaarvoice Response

Mar 1, 2018 – Director, People & Talent

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m sorry your overall experience was suboptimal and that your initial call was rescheduled.

We strive to be transparent as possible with... More

Vice President of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX).

Interview

Thorough, rigorous, thought-provoking process that encouraged both introspection and demanded a clear expression of a 30/60/90 plan to show competency and understanding. I appreciated the rigor - said a lot about the standards they share and the quality they demand.

Interview Questions

• What is your plan for BD, and would you do in the first 90 days?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice.

Interview

The interview process was quick, transparent, and I had constant communication from my recruiter. I was very impressed with the level of candidate experience that was demonstrated. My on-site visit lasted a few hours, the building was beautiful, and I felt the time I had set aside to visit was appreciated/valued.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when I was faced with rejection and how I overcame it.   Answer Question

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fast, easy to understand and the personal touches waiting for me in the interview room were awesome! I had 2 phone interviews, 1 round of face to face interviews and then a final panel interview with a presentation.

Interview Questions

• I was asked various scenario type questions.   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email the following day requesting a phone interview. The interview time was scheduled online via a link. Times were available for 30 minute slots. I received a phone call within 1 minute of my scheduled interview time. The interview was about 30 minutes. I received a follow up email notifying me that I was no longer being considered for the position within 18 hours.

Moderator Interview

Interview

phone interview and then send a description of the work + questions related to training. After submit the answers they called me back and quested how I feel about the job

Interview Questions

• how do you feel about working from home ?   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process is typically 4 rounds with an optional 5th meeting. The first is a phone interview covered basic questions about my work experience, skills as they would apply to the position, and the company. However, the staff recruiter I spoke to thought I would be best suited for an advanced position...which, as it turns out is only offered through internal promotion. This position was, and still is, posted as an opening on their company career page, mind you, but was not offered to incoming candidates. Confusing all around. The second round was an email project which had the incorrect hiring manger cc'd on and I received zero feedback on. In this case, I was told upfront that I would receive red edits after the first submission and would be given a chance to better my work if/where needed. I did make sure I pointed out the incorrect email address to make sure my work made it to the correct person. I also asked for feedback when I didn't get any, which they were not able to give. But I was moved onto the third round, where I was starting to feel like the internal hiring team wasn't on the same page. The third round, was phone interview with a hiring manager. Roughly ten minutes before this scheduled call, a staff recruiter called to give me a "heads up" on a topic that in the end was never discussed during the call with the hiring manager. The call with the hiring manager seemed to go well but the topic I as given a heads up on was never discussed. I didn't make it past this round.

Interview Questions

• Typical - Why are you a good fit for this position? What do you know about the company? In past positions, were most of your efforts inbound or outbound?   Answer Question

Bazaarvoice Response

Nov 7, 2017 – Director, People & Talent

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our interview process. I’m sorry to hear of the confusion you encountered. I’ve recently taken over our recruiting team and will be looking... More

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview is a four step process. You start with a quick phone interview with a recruiter, followed by a phone interview with the person that would be your manager. Next is an on-site interview where you have one-on-one interviews with multiple people from the department you are interviewing in. The final step is a presentation round with the team you had the one-on-one interviews with.