Bazaarvoice Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 236 of over 236 interviews

Recruiter16%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Bazaarvoice

Application

I interviewed at Bazaarvoice

Interview

it went smooth. I had to explain why I believed I was a good fit for this position. I explained how it was my passion to help people Become the best versions of their selves during the on boarding process and while they are out of training.

Interview Questions
  • How can you contribute to our company's mission?
    1 Answer

Bazaarvoice

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice

Interview

Everyone I spoke with when interviewing was nice and the interviews themselves were pleasant. The frustrating part was communication. After 2 weeks of consistent feedback and updates, it went completely silent. I had to reach out twice to receive any sort of update. The first time was after a week of nothing, I emailed and was told I should hear something by the next week. The second was nearly a month later after that email (and not hearing anything). The rejection reply was sent fairly quickly after sending that email. I then received the same rejection email again the next day. Overall, the people seemed great, but the lack of communication (and being rejected twice) was frustrating.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

209.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Bazaarvoice~147230
Join the conversation on

Bazaarvoice

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice in Apr 2022

Interview

Phone screen then an interview with the hiring manager. I have had a lot of interviews and most have gone positively for SaaS sales. I was surprised with their hiring manager at how rude she was. She rushed the 15 minute screen and said I needed to be at a lower level because I didn't have direct experience (I have a lot of Enterprise sales experience). She said that I would need to be at a lower role than I applied for (this is the first in an interview). The portion that is my fault for saying that I would consider the small business role, because I thought that maybe they would still consider me for the mid market role. I was mistaken. The hiring manager was very friendly and really wanted to get to know me and my skillset/experience. But as soon as she found that I needed mid market she punted me and I got a rejection letter immediately. Again that part was a gamble I took and on me. But the rudeness and trying to lower the job title on me was unwarranted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bazaarvoice

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bazaarvoice

Interview

The interview starts with an HR screening and a phone call with HR, then a meeting with a team manager follows, then a technical task and a follow-up meeting to discuss the task. For positions that require language skills, a short interview with a native speaker takes place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vilnius

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (Vilnius) in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview proccess was straight forward. First cordinator wrote email to schedule a phone interview. Then the technical assessment and role play was sent to do during one and a half hour. Both of them were easy but the time wasn't enough to go through the BV's knowledge base and answer technical questions. The questions were related to the finding some variables from js files, fixing error in XML file, and building URL to get reviews with filters from json files. After the team meeting with Lead TSM and one TSM was scheduled, for me everything was fine and I was waiting for positive offer but got declination at the end. I don't know what was the problem, I didn't ask for feedback from the proccess and they didn't provide any. Sending template email for not to be opted, I think, is a bad tone, even after now I wouldn't want to work there because of it.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What was last time when you received negative feedback from customer? Q: If you have several tickets in which order would you start solving them?

Bazaarvoice

Application

I interviewed at Bazaarvoice

Interview

The process consisted of a series of interviews with team and hiring manager, plus a final presentation on a hypothetical scenario. The whole process took about three weeks which was fast compared to most companies. The HR team was in constant communication with me, gave very clear next steps and was responsive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bazaarvoice

Application

I interviewed at Bazaarvoice

Interview

Very enjoyable, pleasant, asked solid questions. Great panel of folks who seemed approachable but focused on finding the right people. Assessed for cultural fit as well as right skill set.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bazaarvoice

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice in Dec 2021

Interview

I received a phone call out of the blue from an unknown number. When I answered, there was no one on the other line. A few minutes later I get a text message asking me for times that I’m available for a quick call. I provide two options, and hear nothing back. A few minutes after the second option, I get a call from the same number from before. The recruiter was clearly not a technical recruiter and had little understanding of the position or my resume. The audio quality was also very poor, they were obviously using their computer without a headset. These are similar comments to what other people have said here, and while the company has responded that they’ll improve, they clearly haven’t. If offered, I wouldn’t accept a position here.

Interview Questions
  • What products did you sell? (Which is irrelevant to the position and to my history/resume)

Bazaarvoice

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice

Interview

5 stages interview with different managers. Casual dress code. Final stage requiring a PowerPoint presentation. Business organisation split between mainly the US and UK office. Hammersmith location (not the best location for tech company).

Interview Questions
  • Describe with a presentation some successful marketing campaigns.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Great process, the HR was in touch throughout the whole process, really understanding and proactive! One of the best interview process I went though in my career. I felt like I could ask as many questions and she was very open when difficulty raised for deadlines. Culture is amazing!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 236 Interviews

Bazaarvoice Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Bazaarvoice as 56.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.16 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Sales Director rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Implementation Engineer and Implementation Project Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Bazaarvoice takes an average of 21 days when considering 214 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Implementation Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Sales Director roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 24 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Bazaarvoice according to 214 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 30.27%