Internship Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internship Program Interview Questions

Internship program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Problem: Array of 100 integers between 0 and 100. One integer is doubled, find out which. Question: Which methods exist and how do they compare?

2 Answers

The worst answer in this case is an algorithm, the interviewer clearly did not ask for that. An important question to ask is whether they want the Position of the doubled integer or only its value. Possible solutions: sort (quick sort, radix-sort/K-sort), search, counting, Polynom, a[0]+a[1]+...a[101] - 0+1+2+99+100 = doubled integer.

sum on N numbers in (N*N+1)/2. Add all the numbers and find out how much it differs from this sum

What is the difference between a futures contract and an options contract?

2 Answers

A lillypad doubles in size everyday, on the 24th day it is at half size. How long does it take to get to full size?

2 Answers

Describe a time when you disagreed with a group while working on a group project.

1 Answer

what do you anticipate will be your greatest challenge while abroad and how do you plan to minimize its impact?

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness?

1 Answer

Here is a string with duplicate characters in java. Remove the duplicate characters. Return value is a string

1 Answer

He asked me to tell him what I know about finance. Most difficult for me was: Let's continue this interview in Spanish.

1 Answer

What was your greatest accomplishment up to this point in your life?

1 Answer

We have a product and a technical scenario, what could be changed to make it better?

110 of 89 Interview Questions