Javascript Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Javascript Software Engineer Interview Questions

Javascript software engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe the controller's role in MVC architecture.

When would you use a

, and when would you use a

Build a Cart object using javascript with these three methods: chart.add('chair', 3); chart.add('chair'); //will add only 1 element chart.add('table', 2); chart.remove('table') // it will remove 1 element each time. chart.show(); // will show the elements and its quantity ordered by name // chair: 4, // table: 1

1 Answer

1) Accessing CSS attributes from JS 2) Questions on Comparison operators 3) scope of 'this' keyword in JS 4) Creating nested tables. 5) JS window properties (like onl0ad and other) 6) JS closures

1 Answer

Interview questions were all over the place, about various technologies i've used and about the types of software stacks i've used, what some of my experiences have been etc etc. On the technical side I was asked about async and promises a lot of the simple js stuff.

Tell me more about the projects you listed on your resume. What made you come up with the project? Why do you choose to study Computer Science? Tell me about your experience working with a team. How do you handle a situation when one of the team member does not do the work?

17 of 7 Interview Questions