Lead software test engineer interview questions shared by candidates
There was a detailed technical question about a test strategy for a complex system built with a domain-specific language. When I answered in general terms, the interviewer kept pressing for more specifics and detailed examples. I finally realized that she didn't really understand the problem. I confronted her with "This is your job, isn't it? And you don't know how to do it!" She admitted I was right.
1. Draw the architecture of your current project. 2. What did you do in selenium and how would write an automated test ? 3. Issues encountered in selenium web driver. 4. How do you resolve technical aspects of new requirements. ..... And, then few framework based questions. ...... 6. How do you resolve a situation of conflict between you and your boss/colleague 7. How you determine what test should be of what type ? 8. Why should we hire you ?
Using the REST API described in the Help that’s available online, write a program using Java, C#, Python or Ruby to: Run an environment (i.e. run all virtual machines (VMs) in an environment) Suspend an environment Resume a suspended environment Power off an environment Please write test cases in code or document.
They asked me that " why you came so late ? " which was the last question. then firstly i thought where was i late i was reached here before the time. I was not expecting that they were asking me that where were you before today ? why not you came earlier to us ?
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET)
- Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Development Engineer In Test
- Lead Software Development Engineer
- Senior Software Development Engineer
- Software Engineer III
- QA Engineer
- Software Development Engineer I
- Principal Software Engineer
- Software Testing Engineer
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Development Engineer II
- Test Lead