Learning Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Learning Manager Interview Questions

Learning manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

You can actually win them over with providing a concise answer tailored to the posting, tying in company values and how you can contribute to the success of the company.

How are you with cats?

Assessment test.

1 Answer

I was asked about the relatively short times I had spent with previous employers. Even though the length of my previous employers had been 3, 5, or 7 years in length (and what I considered pretty common these days), one of the interviewers saw this as a potential negative. Concur is interested in building a long term company and they want people on board for the long haul.

1 Answer

No other quest. was difficult -- just an overall disappointment for taking my time up and to have my back kicked in before I was even working there.

1 Answer

Nothing was difficult, except for the manager telling me that 2 of his employees said, that I had critized him, in saying he did not know how to run a business.

1 Answer

I was given detailed business scenarios from the company and asked how I would react/manage/solution for them. It is challenging to answer such detailed questions without knowing the company culture or business priorities.

1 Answer

Most questions were about using a past experience and apply it to a particular potential problem.

Give an example when you helped someone with a homework assignment.

110 of 48 Interview Questions