Learning Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Learning Manager Interview Questions

Learning manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How are you with cats?

1 Answer

This is only a normal question for the learning center as 2 roam freely. Not normal question for other departments.

Assessment test.

1 Answer

I was given detailed business scenarios from the company and asked how I would react/manage/solution for them. It is challenging to answer such detailed questions without knowing the company culture or business priorities.

Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

I was asked about the relatively short times I had spent with previous employers. Even though the length of my previous employers had been 3, 5, or 7 years in length (and what I considered pretty common these days), one of the interviewers saw this as a potential negative. Concur is interested in building a long term company and they want people on board for the long haul.

1 Answer

No other quest. was difficult -- just an overall disappointment for taking my time up and to have my back kicked in before I was even working there.

1 Answer

Nothing was difficult, except for the manager telling me that 2 of his employees said, that I had critized him, in saying he did not know how to run a business.

1 Answer

How do you handle a shift in scope?

1 Answer

One of the questions that I was asked focused on a recent project where I had to roll out consultative selling training.

1 Answer

Tell me how you solve complex problems Tell me three things you like about yourself Tell me three things you'd change about yourself Tell me how you approach diversity in the workplace Tell me how you manage differing opinions

110 of 61 Interview Questions