Marketing executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing executive Interview Questions

marketing executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your self

3 Answers

my self sathish.from pollachi.i am done my course of b.com ca, my family member 4 inculdeing me.my father shanmuga sundram. he is a former.my mother thangamani.she is daily wages.

Ok

I am from nallasopara I have family members one brother and sister parents and father in law I have done my SSC Maharashtra board and hsc up board and graduation Allahabad university I have 3 year exp VIP luggage and 1year Samsonite luggage and currently working varun beverages pvt ltd Pepsi company1years

"you have this friend who happens to be in a little trouble, actually a lot of trouble. This friend has a warrant out for his arrest and needs a place to hide. What do you do? Oh and by the way, your friend is a giraffe. What do you do?"

2 Answers

See under "Interview Process"

2 Answers

Your best friend is a giraffe, your friend giraffe is running from the police for crimes he committed. He comes to you for help hiding him, where do you hide your friend giraffe?

2 Answers

What position will I be in three years from now? How much will I be making?

Willingness to sell AT&T and Direct TV services

1 Answer

They asked a bunch of random questions about my background. There wasn't a precisely formulaic type of question or answer. If you are good at talking about yourself and have previous experience in marketing or whatever the position is that you are applying for then you will likely get the interview. You must be presentable in dress and appearance because I know that people didn't get jobs at LC because of that specifically.

1 Answer

What would you say is your #1 strength?

1 Answer

1. How did you come to know about Detroit Business Consulting?

1 Answer

What is your family like?

110 of 269 Interview Questions