Model maker Interview Questions

Model Maker interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Aardman Animations
Work Experience Model Maker was asked...September 18, 2015

Do i need help with finding accommodation

1 Answers

Yes, they then sent an email out on their company intranet

Hasbro

what are you looking for from us as a company?

1 Answers

I am looking to grow as a designer. I am also looking to apply my skills to make an impact in this company. Less

Gemmiti Model Art

I was asked if I was interested in helping the company succeed, which clearly made obvious to me the business needed help.

1 Answers

I was up to the challenge.

Schneider Electric

I asked HR what criteria I did not meet for the position; I never had any contact with HR. I was contacted directly by a department supervisor for a phone interview.

1 Answers

No reply from Schneider Electric on my qualifications.

Foster + Partners
Model Maker was asked...September 29, 2015

What is your experience, what makes you valuable

Rafael Vinoly Architects

Did you have a chance to apply for a Junior architect position?

Rafael Vinoly Architects

He just asked generally about the types of materials I had familiarity with.

Gemmiti Model Art

nothing will be particularly unexpected, and if you have experience in a shop nothing will be really difficult. in the shop i was asked to make a cube out of acrylic glass, and given the choice of using CAD and a Laser cutter or doing it by hand.

Gemmiti Model Art

I did not find the interview difficult in any way, in fact, it was more like a Pep Rally- but in retrospect I see now that the owner must recruit from out-of-state and/or young or inexperienced people because no one in the Bay Area wants to work for her.

Gemmiti Model Art

I don't remember any specific questions. Looking back though the interview was Lisa gauging how easily she can manipulate and use me.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interview Questions