EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 18, 2018
6,822 Interview Reviews

2.8

Risk Advisory Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Two Interviews - 30 minute behavioral and 30 minute case. The behavioral interview was traditional, most of the questions were basic and personality/experience oriented. The case portion was relatively simple - identifying red flags in an organization that was described.

Interview Questions

• Why EY? Why Advisory? What are the differences between Advisory and Consulting?   1 Answer

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was an enjoyable process. Applied through the university website and was invited to submit an online interview which composed of answering 3 behavioral questions, but you're given three tries for each question. Was invited for an on-campus interview two weeks later where I met with a Manager for 30 minutes. It started with the typical "so tell me about yourself" question. Just make sure to prepare and have a set of answers for the top behavioral questions (simple search on Google will suffice) using the STAR method. The manager I interviewed with called me 6 days later offering me a spot at the ELP.

Interview Questions

• They stack several related behavioral questions together for the video interview so be ready

Time you failed miserably and what did you do about it?

Why EY?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The interviews were all very conversational. Just be yourself and prepare for the basic questions. Also, just as a side tip for everyone, be at the interview at least 10 minutes early to just relax and get yourself into the right but calm mindset.

Global Perspective Conference Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Super chill, interviewed one-on-one with recruiter, mostly resume-based questions. Very important to show passion about accounting or professional industry which was something I didn't do very well. Also asked some common situational behavioral questions

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Was invited to a first-round video interview where you submit questions and have 3 attempts to record. Later got an e-mail invitation to a second round on campus. They are very friendly people! It's mostly behavioral questions, but also lots of discussion about their experiences, so have your own questions and a positive attitude!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to lead a project to success.   Answer Question

Assurance Staff Interview

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. We met at various recruiting events on campus which would lead to an interview in most cases. The interview itself was more of a conversation to get to know each other

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

There were three interviews. The first was a pre-recorded online interview that I didn't think I did well in, the second was two back-to-back interviews on campus, and the third was an interview with an executive in the service line and location I wanted to pursue. The second interview was more conversational and they walked with me through my resume. The third interview was very fun and easy. I received my offer shortly after over email.

Techo Interview

Interview

it is an on-campus interview, then in the next round, a phone interview. following that a senior manager talked with me about my background and then talked about one project.

Senior Sharepoint Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

A recruiter scheduled a phone interview with me for a Thursday at noon. I cleared my schedule and prepared for the interview, then awaited the call, which never came. I contacted the recruiter, and was told that she had mistakenly sent me the wrong date - the interview was actually scheduled for Friday.

When the correct time arrived, the interviewer called me several minutes late, and acted hurried and impatient throughout the short interview. His English skills were extremely poor. As the interviewee, I wanted to make a good impression, and politely asked him to repeat a few unintelligible things he said. He seemed very offended by this, and sarcastically spelled out several words and asked "Do you understand THAT?" The interview experience was overshadowed by my attempts to comprehend the interviewer and his impatience and arrogance. I was not given an opportunity to discuss the position or my qualifications.

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The process was fantastic! The first step was an online pre-recorded interview. They'll ask you about five questions, and you get three attempts at each, so it's pretty easy. The next/final steps were a pre-interview dinner and an on-campus interview. I got a phone call less than a week after the interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with someone. What did you learn from that experience?   Answer Question