EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,292 Interview Reviews

2.9

Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Initial interview was on campus, about a month later I was called back for an office visit and two rounds of interviews, plus an assessment "test" which centered on one's ability to look at a business problem, analytically break it down and offer solutions. I practiced for this by googling how one should break down and analyze business scenarios, and I did very well.

Interview Questions

• How to analytically solve a business problem   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred to EY and had a 30 minute phone call and then invited to NYC for a super day. I met with three different managers and we mostly discussed my previous experience. It more behavioral questions than technical although you need to speak to all comments on your resume.

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Interviewed with an assurance manager who went over my résumé and asked about my role in a non profit organization and my current business internship. I'm a freshman and I showed enthusiasm and was told I'd hear back in two weeks and I feel as if I will get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your reśumé   Answer Question
    • Tell me any challenges you faced when you were part of (organization) and what your experience was like and how you solved those challenges.   Answer Question

Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The firm conducted campus socials and interviews. After interviewing candidates, individuals were offered the chance to visit the office they selected. The official offer was given at the local office.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more of a conversation about EY, the culture, career opportunities, and expectations for entry-level positions. The interviewer asked questions about involvement in different activities from school to social.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The process was a little slow and confusing. My first interview was very casual and wa snot asked many questions pertaining to the job. I was told positions were probably filled but I would be called back for the second round of opening. I was called back months later for a more formal interview,

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about past experiences   1 Answer

Advisory Senior Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I was initially contacted by one of their recruiters on LinkedIn. We scheduled a call and talked for about an hour. Her questions focused on my background, experience, and career goals.

About a week after the phone screen, they invited me to NYC for an in-person interview. This interview consisted of eight half-hour sessions with different managers. About 80% of their questions focused on my experience. They asked me to describe in detail various projects I had worked on and code that I had written. The other 20% was softball technical questions focusing on the differences between different reporting tools.

The entire process, from first contact to offer, took about three weeks.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Fair, Open, and Transparent. Easy to find location. Communications and logistics were accurate and specific. Very nice building inside and out. Fairly relaxed environment considering the type of business it is. Relaxed, but very professional.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Everyone was incredibly friendly and nice. The interview process went very smoothly and they were very helpful with any and all questions you had. It is definitely good to do your research on the company and come with plenty of questions.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were to gauge how well you would be at succeeding at the position.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Very professional recruiting staff. Callbacks are generally within one week, and offers generally extended within one week after callbacks. Generally you have a few weeks to respond. Interview questions are mainly about you as a person, and not substantive.

FSO Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Behavioral questions, really just want to get to know you, very relaxed and friendly. They also give you time to ask your own questions. Nothing to stress too much about, but you do want to prepare to feel your best.