EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Interview process took about two weeks (final round was yesterday still awaiting decision). Started with a phone screening with a recruiter essentially asking about my experience and what interests me about EY. Told me about the position and benefits. Got an email the next day saying the team wanted to speak with me. Next step was a video conversation with a manager on the team. He asked me questions about my experience, project management exp, etc. and then a few behavioral questions (tell me about a time when...). The following Monday I was contacted to schedule a “Superday” the following Friday. The day consisted of an office tour with a new consultant and then 3 interviews. Interview one was the typical case study (“analytical interview”) which was a standard profitability case. The next was a behavioral interview where they give you a situation as a consultant and ask how you’d handle it. The third was a conversational interview with the partner. Overall very good experience with them.

Interview Questions

• You’re meeting with the new CEO of X corp who have been experiencing declining sales numbers. Provide an analysis of the issue...   Answer Question

IT Risk Advisory - Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The interview is not very hard. The questions are just some behavioral questions. Be relax and ready to ask the managers meaningful questions., then I think you will pass the interview.

TAP Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of 2 professional interviews and 1 case study. In the professional interviews I was asked about my work experience, my work habits and other experiences on my resume.

Interview Questions

• What would you recommend to a client in this situation?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

There was an online interview followed by being flown to Chicago for a day of interviews. There I had a couple lectures and 4 short thirty minute interviews. They were all in the career path as I was.

Assurance Associate Interview

Interview

received an email about two weeks after applying. 1st interview was a recording of yourself answering a few questions. Received an email a few days later to schedule a video call interview with senior associate and manager. Both interviews were 30 minutes. overall positive experience and was notified within less than a week

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied through college career website during my junior year in college. I was notified by email that I am selected for an on-campus interview. I had two consecutive interviews with a senior manager and a partner of EY on campus.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

There were multiple stages and each round got more and more questions that got more specific. I felt like they didn't really care about me as a person, just how would I perform in an environment.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Because I was an international application, there were some informational interviews with HR to check my visa status and CPA license at beginning, followed by interviews with managers and partner.

Interview Questions

• Standard - tell me about yourself, experience, behavioral questions, some technical questions, and reason to apply.   Answer Question
    • explain how to audit equity   Answer Question
    • standard - tell me about yourself, experience and behavioral questions   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Interview

Behavioral questions very important. Typically at this early in your tax career, accounting firms will focus mostly on behavioral questions rather than technical ones. If you have a good grasp of how to answer open ended questions focused on leadership and teamwork, that would suffice.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and highlight your favorite experience   Answer Question

Launch Advisory Interview

Interview

They EY recruiting team is very supportive of potential candidates. I had a good experience during my interview process. Interviewers came with good questions, so always be prepared to answer. Doing a lot of research about EY that interests is great for talking points.

Vacationer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Assessment centre which involved:
    - 1 hour interview with a manager
    - 1 hour case study with a group
    - Networking with other applicants and the Campus Recruitment team
    - Tour of the office