EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 20, 2018
6,909 Interview Reviews

2.8

Risk Advisory Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Two Interviews - 30 minute behavioral and 30 minute case. The behavioral interview was traditional, most of the questions were basic and personality/experience oriented. The case portion was relatively simple - identifying red flags in an organization that was described.

Interview Questions

• Why EY? Why Advisory? What are the differences between Advisory and Consulting?   1 Answer

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Very long, but possible all BIG 4 are. Had my 5th interview last week with the partner waiting to hear back. Recruiter was phone, the rest were live video.

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was well orchestrated and went quickly. All interviewers were well informed in other interview discussions and I really felt the love. While the hiring process at partnerships can take months, they did their best to expedite it. I met with 5 people in one day and they even took me to lunch.

Interview Questions

• Explain my resume, experiences. Why did I want to leave my current employer. And a lot of questions on "What can I answer for you?" " What questions do you have for me?"   Answer Question

AdvisoryFSO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Began with a college recruiting phase, including a video interview. During the spotlight day there were two interviews: a behavioral and case study. A host guided me throughout the day, giving details about his job and the firm in general.

Global Perspectives Conference Interview

Interview

I attended a networking event, applied through the school's career center website, and then received an offer for an interview a few weeks afterward. The interview was on campus through the school career center.

ELP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

They had two 30-minute interviews back-to-back with two different people. The first interview was mainly behavioral questions, the second interview was more of just discussing my qualifications for the position.

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was an enjoyable process. Applied through the university website and was invited to submit an online interview which composed of answering 3 behavioral questions, but you're given three tries for each question. Was invited for an on-campus interview two weeks later where I met with a Manager for 30 minutes. It started with the typical "so tell me about yourself" question. Just make sure to prepare and have a set of answers for the top behavioral questions (simple search on Google will suffice) using the STAR method. The manager I interviewed with called me 6 days later offering me a spot at the ELP.

Interview Questions

• They stack several related behavioral questions together for the video interview so be ready

Time you failed miserably and what did you do about it?

Why EY?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The interviews were all very conversational. Just be yourself and prepare for the basic questions. Also, just as a side tip for everyone, be at the interview at least 10 minutes early to just relax and get yourself into the right but calm mindset.

Senior Sharepoint Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

A recruiter scheduled a phone interview with me for a Thursday at noon. I cleared my schedule and prepared for the interview, then awaited the call, which never came. I contacted the recruiter, and was told that she had mistakenly sent me the wrong date - the interview was actually scheduled for Friday.

When the correct time arrived, the interviewer called me several minutes late, and acted hurried and impatient throughout the short interview. His English skills were extremely poor. As the interviewee, I wanted to make a good impression, and politely asked him to repeat a few unintelligible things he said. He seemed very offended by this, and sarcastically spelled out several words and asked "Do you understand THAT?" The interview experience was overshadowed by my attempts to comprehend the interviewer and his impatience and arrogance. I was not given an opportunity to discuss the position or my qualifications.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I had 2 on site interview. It took 30 mins per interview. People at EY was nice and friendly. When i got to the company, there was a person who greeted me and took me to the interview place.