Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 23, 2018
2,572 Interview Reviews

2.9

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Applied online and then did campus interview. Then two weeks later was called to do interview in Columbus, Ohio. 2 -30 minute interviews. Normal behavioral questions at the beginning of the interview ad moved to more specific and difficult behavioral questions. Overall nice people interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time that you implemented a piece of technology into a situation.   Answer Question

KYC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

It was standard STAR based questions and didn't last very long. The time from applying to receiving an in person interview was not bad but I had to wait weeks before my start date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time...blah blah blah kind of questions. The online assessment is harder than the interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

On campus interview and then onsite. Onsite consisted of multiple interviews and a written test (what the heck?). Questions were 100% about Java and OOP. No actual programming required. Took many months to hear back that I was eventually rejected.

Sophomore Leadership Interview

Interview

First round resume screen, then phone interview followed by a superday. Applied initially through my school's career center, then once you passed the resume screening then you were contacted by an alum of yours school.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citi (Campbell, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Very personable & up front about what they’re looking for. They want to make sure you’re looking for the same thing they’re looking for. They encourage you to apply w/ other branches as well just in case one in particular is not looking for what you’re offering. Another one might be.

Interview Questions

• Explain one time you’ve gone above & beyond what’s required of you to provide amazing customer service   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Phone Interview. Walk me through your resume. Why Citi? Why S&T? What do you want to learn from Citi and S&T? My interviewer was very friendly and willing to explain questions further to me. They like it when you think out loud when responding to market questions

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Interview was fairly simple. Was more conversational, which was nice and a couple behavioral based questions. Also discussed my level comfort with implementations, and overall excel knowledge. Interviewer was very clear about exactly what the person in this position would be doing on a day to day basis.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. Week 1 first round of interview- 30 min. Little bit of technical knowledge tested by asking knowledge based questions. Behavior too. Week 2 final round merely a 15 min interview w a few questions similar to first round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to manage a conflict in your team   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Applied Online. HR scheduled one Face to Face round with the Manager. The interviewer was very unfriendly. Did not give much detailed information about the profile I was interviewing for.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Group interview for first round, read about a market article and group discussion. Also given three portfolios and discuss which is the best fit for given client. Final round was virtual conference with two seniors. Mainly behavioral. Asked about questions on resume, and which desk in s&t, which asset class. Very chill. Good experience.