Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,165 Interview Reviews

2.9

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Got phone interview first. After 3 days, I got the phone call from the Branch Manager.
    The Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager interview me. The interview took about 30 minutes.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

One phone interview, followed by a super day of 3-6 interview in one day. HR is very efficient and gets back to you in around 3 - 4 weeks. Usually 1 very hard interviewer who just wants to test how much you really know and wants to make you feel happy to get the offer.

Interview Questions

• How many people in Finland own skiis.   1 Answer

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

The whole interview process was nice and friendly. The recruiter was nice. But unfortunately I did not get the offer at the end. But it was still a good practice.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi in May 2017.

Interview

I got an email from HR and asked me if I am interested in Credit Line Management position. Then I was scheduled an interview with a manger. It was a phone screen. I though it would cover behavioral questions. But all questions are technical questions and I did not answer well.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gray, TN

Application

I interviewed at Citi (Gray, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, couple days later received an email to set up a phone interview, had it then the set up a on site interview. Not sure about how to feel about it. The woman that interviewed me said that it could take up to a week for them to get back to me. So just waiting for that now. Fingers crossed!

Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (O'Fallon, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

They went through a recruiter who barely spoke English, so I kept having to ask him to repeat himself. I told him the pay that I expected, and when he read it back, he gave a number 4 dollars less! Then we agreed on a dollar above what I asked, so I was thrilled, but then within 10 minutes, he called back with an offer "in a different department" doing THE SAME JOB, but for more than 2 dollars less. What a run-around. No wonder CITI keeps getting bad reviews and and high turnover

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and actual job description did not match. Good luck finding your perfect candidate. Required a bachelor's degree, I have a graduate degree in the field and was not considered 'qualified' according to the feedback I received from the recruiter.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed with HR, my supervisor, and three bankers. Interviews were surprisingly relaxed, but I new my supervisor well, and he highly recommended me. The firm was accommodating and allowed for telephone interviews when travel was inconvenient.

Roadshow Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews, I thought both went well - I emailed the recruiter right away to get email addresses to send thank you notes - never heard back.

Technology Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I only had an on-campus interview, but they interview process is just like any other on-campus interview. After talking to them at the career fair, they called me a couple days later wanting to schedule an on-campus interview. The interview consisted of behavioral questions and not many, if any, technical questions.