Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,229 Interview Reviews

2.9

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

I did a typing test so they can see how fast your are and then after that it was a regular interview with about 3-4 questions pertaining to the job.

Interview Questions

• How can you keep yourself from falling asleep at your desk?   Answer Question

Compliance Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Three Phone interview and face to face interview. In person interview was mainly to see the facility where I would be located at since it was different location as hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, nothing surprising.   1 Answer

AML Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Applied through a hiring agency. Did an interview with the recruiter. Then was contacted by Citi and had an interview with two team leaders. They called back in a couple of days and said I got the job.

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Applied and took 2 assessments online.
    Got called and set up a phone interview.
    Got called back for an in-person interview and was notified that I got the job via e-mail.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Standard , Salary needs to be negotiated , Took long time , 2-3 rounds, Reference helps, 2-3 HR rounds for salary negotiation, after offer they push to join at the earliest

Senior Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

One phone call. Process was very long, and there were significant stretches of time that I questioned whether the position was still open. This may be more due to the hiring manager than due to the corporate process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I submitted online and was Careerbuilder at that time, the recruiter called me, I wasn't ready to made a decision at the time since I was living in another state. The whole process took over 4 months but primarily because the executive they had that was supposed to relocate from NY to Tampa backed out so they had to get another replacement.

Interview:

They will ask you regular questions and out of no where throw you a technical question to see if you know your trade

Interview Questions

• Do you know what a subpoena is   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Interview

Super-Day format with many people in one room. Interviews were one-on-one, but many interviews for candidates going on at a time. Questions were a healthy mix between behavioral and technical.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes you the best candidate for this role?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

About 10-15 minutes long, in managers office. My interview was with the assistant manager because the manager was on vacation. She was very friendly and asked some questions about myself, my education, and past work.

Interview Questions

• What kind of difficult customer service situation have you ever had in a work related setting?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

The phone interview was scheduled well and the recruiter/ coordinator gave a brief explain about the interview, which helped me be well prepared. The interview was mixed with both behavioral and tech questions.