Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,512 Interview Reviews

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. Week 1 first round of interview- 30 min. Little bit of technical knowledge tested by asking knowledge based questions. Behavior too. Week 2 final round merely a 15 min interview w a few questions similar to first round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to manage a conflict in your team   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Applied Online. HR scheduled one Face to Face round with the Manager. The interviewer was very unfriendly. Did not give much detailed information about the profile I was interviewing for.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Group interview for first round, read about a market article and group discussion. Also given three portfolios and discuss which is the best fit for given client. Final round was virtual conference with two seniors. Mainly behavioral. Asked about questions on resume, and which desk in s&t, which asset class. Very chill. Good experience.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

1 round of phone interview followed by 3 Rounds of technical and Mathematical interviews which took about 3.5 hours. All 3 rounds were conducted on the same day. They are flexible with interview scheduling.

Interview Questions

• Write a SQL query to find the repeated items in a column (those that occur more than once)   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was fairly smooth. On campus interview with alumni and super day a few weeks later. Anyone who is knowledgable about markets and has an interest should do well.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Got a campus interview which was about 30 mins. There were one simple probability question about dice rolling, several behavioral questions (Why Citi, Why quant..) , some questions about markets and opinions on it.

Private Bank Analyst Interview

Interview

phone interview then super day. process took a month. interview was with four members of the private bank team. good experience over all. new york office full time position.

Interview Questions

• how would increases in oil prices impact market activity?   Answer Question

AVP Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Met with 6 people some that i would not work with. One told me he didn't know why i was interviewing with him as i had nothing to do with his department.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Capital Markets Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

First round was 2-on-1 on campus. The interviewers were friendly and asked in depth about my past experiences. I was then invited to a Superday at the office, which consisted of a case, two interviews, and the presentation of the case. The two interviews had "categories" that they were testing for, such as Leadership or Personal experiences.

Securities Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I was offered a first round interview and then never heard back. The man who was interviewing me seemed to not know anything about the rest of the process and almost unqualified to be interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• Focused completely on talking about my experiences on my resume   Answer Question