Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 19, 2018
2,563 Interview Reviews

2.9

KYC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

It was standard STAR based questions and didn't last very long. The time from applying to receiving an in person interview was not bad but I had to wait weeks before my start date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time...blah blah blah kind of questions. The online assessment is harder than the interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

On campus interview and then onsite. Onsite consisted of multiple interviews and a written test (what the heck?). Questions were 100% about Java and OOP. No actual programming required. Took many months to hear back that I was eventually rejected.

Sophomore Leadership Interview

Interview

First round resume screen, then phone interview followed by a superday. Applied initially through my school's career center, then once you passed the resume screening then you were contacted by an alum of yours school.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Phone Interview. Walk me through your resume. Why Citi? Why S&T? What do you want to learn from Citi and S&T? My interviewer was very friendly and willing to explain questions further to me. They like it when you think out loud when responding to market questions

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Interview was fairly simple. Was more conversational, which was nice and a couple behavioral based questions. Also discussed my level comfort with implementations, and overall excel knowledge. Interviewer was very clear about exactly what the person in this position would be doing on a day to day basis.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. Week 1 first round of interview- 30 min. Little bit of technical knowledge tested by asking knowledge based questions. Behavior too. Week 2 final round merely a 15 min interview w a few questions similar to first round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to manage a conflict in your team   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Applied Online. HR scheduled one Face to Face round with the Manager. The interviewer was very unfriendly. Did not give much detailed information about the profile I was interviewing for.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Group interview for first round, read about a market article and group discussion. Also given three portfolios and discuss which is the best fit for given client. Final round was virtual conference with two seniors. Mainly behavioral. Asked about questions on resume, and which desk in s&t, which asset class. Very chill. Good experience.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (West Covina, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

They posted 20hr part-time job and I applied. The second day they ask me to interview them after 2days. I met Assistant Branch Manager and VP Branch Manager and the interview for about two hours, and I think there are no big problems. I agreed to change all my classes to online classes because they said they need someone can be work with them anytime. I had the second interview with another VP branch manager and after then they never reply my E-mail.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Citi?   1 Answer
    • What if you meet angry customers?   1 Answer
    • Example of a scenario where you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

1 round of phone interview followed by 3 Rounds of technical and Mathematical interviews which took about 3.5 hours. All 3 rounds were conducted on the same day. They are flexible with interview scheduling.

Interview Questions

• Write a SQL query to find the repeated items in a column (those that occur more than once)   Answer Question