Senior IT Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior IT Program Manager Interview Questions

Senior it program manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Draw the full architecture of the BI solution you worked on.

1 Answer

Deployment Architecture, Logical Architecture, Business Architecture, Data Architecture?

Not much of difficulty just have relevant skills and be balanced.

What did or were the restrictions that your doctor put upon your work? This was included in the Second Round of Interviews which included several of my colleagues because I had broken my left ankle while out running to get exercise because my previous employer- the Defense Intelligence Agency required or encouraged its employees to get exercise by setting aside 2.5 hours of work time that one could get - that is the Defense Intelligence Agency - exercise!

1 Answer

How much sick leave in hours had I previously accumulated?

1 Answer

To handle the most difficult of the existing problems because I had - under doctor's orders been out of the office for 3 of the 2-4 weeks the doctor specified. I chose 3 weeks because the first of 3 required surgeries had been completed the last working day before I had returned to work.

1 Answer

A phrase expressing the aim of a group or party. The available selections for answers were S,K, L or Q. None of the answers were correct as they did not represent anything or any reference material for the answers.

2 Answers

All of the questions were reasonable and well thought out. Very well done.

Questions around why I was leaving my current company and discussion about programs/projects I managed for previous employers.

18 of 8 Interview Questions