Senior Program Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Program Associate Interview Questions

Senior program associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"Can you tell me what you are doing right now, what your education and work background is and what projects have you had that are relevant to the responsibilities of this position"

1 Answer

I did a phone screen and an in person interview for this position. I met this junior HR person, and I believe that she should be fired. Refusing to shake my hand, hurrying off to another meeting, and then saying "You know your way out, right?" was how the interview ended. My follow up email status inquiry was given a huffy "I've been busy and in a lot of meetings. We went with someone else" email back to me. There is a lot more that is dysfunctional there, but that's all I can say on here.

Can you explain to me the GLG business model?

I asked about the interview process following this one and he said

1 Answer

Can you tell me about your experiences/resume summary

What role do you see the organization playing in larger community impact spaces? What pulls you to this work? What role does mental health play in moving fellows forward?

The questions were very technical and specific. Nothing related to human rights, democracy or freedom enhancement. I was asked to give an example of the time in my career when I used a logical framework or describe a time when I had to design a project from the beginning.

1 Answer

How long did I see myself in the role of Senior Program Associate?

110 of 35 Interview Questions