Program Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Program Associate Interview Questions

Program associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Just entertain me for five minutes, I'm not going to talk

43 Answers

I am not going to talk either. The entertainment will be to see how much we can communicate with each other using only gestures, facial expressions and body language. Go!

What about showing them re-runs from old family videos your mom posted on YouTube? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

2 mile road.. car completes first mile at 30mph. What speed the car should drive the second mile to end up with an average speed of 60 mph?

3 Answers

If you had an infinite supply of water and a 5 quart and 3 quart pail, how would you measure exactly 4 quarts?

3 Answers

Write code to multiply two matrices.

2 Answers

The interviewers made it clear that the job was taxing and high-pressure and required long work hours. After the interviewer described the job as one that "many people do not like", it was difficult to explain why I did want the job.

2 Answers

Pretend that I am a professor and you want me to work with you on a campeign. How would you approach me to get me on board?

1 Answer

I was asked many things about strategy that I felt I would only know if I were internal to the organization. e.g., if you were faced with project proposal x or y, which would you choose? I was also given a business case in one of the interviews although the position was not a business-focused position. It was a bit out of place. I suppose they wanted to know how I think/reason/process new information.

1 Answer

Do you work with excel macros?

1 Answer

Describe what you do overall.

1 Answer

Describe a typical work day.

110 of 858 Interview Questions