Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Support Interview Questions

21,461

support interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a patient who is in a crisis and its 5 minutes away from the time your shift ends?

2 Answers

I would handle the crisis the patient is facing. The client's needs are more important to resolve.

Well i will site with that person untill there crisis is over. So i make them feel that someone is there listening. Doesnt matter how long till your shift ends if its about someones problems that they cant handle by themselves.

What have you done to keep up with technology since your last position?

2 Answers

How to handle multiple people, each with a high-priority problem.

2 Answers

What is your troubleshooting process?

1 Answer

If you had a call that needed to be transferred to a supervisor but all of them were on the phone so you would have to handle the call and resolve the issue yourself. How would you handle this?

Whats the difference between an API and a SDK

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to step outside of your role to solve an important problem, how did you do it and what was the result?

1 Answer

How do you handle a support request from the CEO whose email is not functioning when you are already entrenched in another support issue that affects the whole company?

1 Answer

Tell me your greatest strength

1 Answer

Management wanted to know how I would proceed to resolve a customer's issue, such as an application malfunction.

110 of 21,461 Interview Questions