Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Support

Support Interview Questions

19,909

Support interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you had a call that needed to be transferred to a supervisor but all of them were on the phone so you would have to handle the call and resolve the issue yourself. How would you handle this?

1 Answer

Obviously my job is to resolve all issues and contacting a supervisor is my absolute last stitch effort. This is also difficult because I'm not aware of your procedures for retention such as expedited shipping or upgrading products so I'm going to refrain from suggesting those to my customer. I would simply say I can place you on hold and currently all our supervisors are helping assist other customers at this time if you would rather I can take your information and relay it over to them to give you a call back.

What port do you change for email? What is the difference between a private and public ip address? How would you handle an irate customer. When is a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

1 Answer

What is your troubleshooting process?

1 Answer

How to handle multiple people, each with a high-priority problem.

2 Answers

Tell me your greatest strength

Whats the difference between an API and a SDK

1 Answer

Management wanted to know how I would proceed to resolve a customer's issue, such as an application malfunction.

How would you handle a patient who is in a crisis and its 5 minutes away from the time your shift ends?

1 Answer

How do you handle a support request from the CEO whose email is not functioning when you are already entrenched in another support issue that affects the whole company?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to step outside of your role to solve an important problem, how did you do it and what was the result?

110 of 19,909 Interview Questions