Wells Fargo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,490 Interview Reviews

2.8

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

Online application, phone interview, group interview, one-on-one interview, background check (that was at a location 30min outside of the large town that I was applying in), start date 2 weeks out.

Interview Questions

• If you were asked to withdraw 200,000 dollars out of an account, what would you do?   4 Answers

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Phone behavior interview where you are scenario based question about preview experiences. Each question covers something related to the job description. You receive a call based on whether your response fit their culture.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Missoula, MT).

Interview

Showed up and was asked about my education and answered a few questions wit the district manager and was called an hour or so later and was offered the job

Commercial Banking Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

2 Rounds, 1st round they asked behavioural questions then carried on to more technical questions (finance related). They were very friendly and laid back. I got a phone call two days later to set up our next interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe the financial statements to someone who doesn't know anything about accounting   Answer Question

Personal Banker II Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I went through three interviews overall. One with the recruiter, branch manager, district manager. Wells Fargo looks to hire those who have an idea for segmentation. Know how to help the affluency of the branch.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you referrard to a partner in the bank   Answer Question

Social Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The interview process was a 3 month process with 4 separate interviews scheduled with the hiring manger and team members the hired employee would be working closely with. Took 3 weeks for the hiring manager's secretary to get back to be in regards to scheduling the next interview date and then the day before the interview, she called to reschedule because the hiring manager had been out the entire week and she wasn't suppose to schedule any interviews for that week. In the end, the hiring manager chose to fill the position at a later date. Complete waste of time and utterly disorganized.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Met with a recruiter during a career fair, and got an in-person interview the next day (behavioral interview). Talked about the details of the internship program and then asked basic STAR-type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed on a project. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Quick and easy online application process that allows you to see which locations have open positions. Received a call from friendly recruiter just a few days after to schedule a group interview in downtown offices. Passing the group interview led to interviewing with branch manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a client.   Answer Question

Insurance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Pretty typical star questions... tell me about a time you, how did you handle, etc... They did inform us that we were going to be taking the P&C License and you get 3 tries and if you do not pass you will be let go

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The interview was formal and on time. I applied online, went through pre-screening, waited a few weeks in between and then I had to follow up for status. The hiring manager finally got back and interviewed me. I was very prepared. I had all sort of behavioral examples to share during the interview. Finally, a few days later, the recruiter called me back and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with multi priorities, how did you manage it?   1 Answer