Wells Fargo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in October 2019.

Interview

First there was a phone screen. Then, I had an interview with two employees who asked a variety of technical and behavioral questions. Overall, it was very conversational and the interviewers were friendly.

Junior Leaders Conference Interview

Interview

I received an email that I was selected, then was contacted by a recruiter for an interview and to select a time. I was then emailed a few weeks later about the status of my application.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you've faced difficulty in understanding and completing a task.   1 Answer

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Superday interview through the diversity accelerated program. The interview was of average difficulty over Zoom. Two interviews back to back for 30 minutes each. First one was more technical and the second was more behavioral.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied in October and heard back in January/February about interviews. Selected positions and locations I was interested in and had calls scheduled with the hiring manager from each, but the recruiter of the program was the one who extended an offer. Mostly behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work on something without having all the correct information in front of you   Answer Question

Interview

The hiring process was simple. Several interviews. Thorough information. Only shortcoming is the pay is not ideal but there is room for earning more money. Had an interview with two different people, both were over the phone due to the pandemic. Pretty simple process

Employee Relations Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview was a behavioral interview. You had to provide the Situation/Behavior/Outcome. They asked a series of "Tell me about a time when" questions. There were two people on the interview panel.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when...   1 Answer

Any Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

STAR - Situation Task Action Result - you should be prepared to answer all questions within this format. There is an HR screening process and then 2-3 interviews depending on seniority of the role you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a difficult situation and how did you overcome it.   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Was fairly straight forward. I apply through my university job portal and had on campus interviews Shortly thereafter.

They followed up with me via email with the final result.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I applied as an Analyst to different positions at Wells Fargo that requires my experience. Two of my applications was declined but my third application reached the screening stage. The phone interview was with a recruiter and It was based on my work history/resume.

Personal Banker II Interview

Interview

Face to face interview with a manager and the district manager. After interview follow up offer from HR. Onboarding process was easy. The put you right into training on your first day.

Interview Questions

• A lot of question starting with tell me a time when... you had to work with an employee you didn’t like? Had to overcome a negative situation? Went above and beyond for a client?   Answer Question

Project Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had a call with the recruiter and then she set up a phone interview with the hiring manager and one other team member.

The interview went well, but then after two weeks I didn't hear anything. I reached out to the recruiter and I was told they decided to cancel the position. The process was a month overall so it was very disappointing to find out at the end that the position was cancelled.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a project to improve a deficiency.   Answer Question