Wells Fargo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017
5,623 Interview Reviews

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

Online application, phone interview, group interview, one-on-one interview, background check (that was at a location 30min outside of the large town that I was applying in), start date 2 weeks out.

Interview Questions

• If you were asked to withdraw 200,000 dollars out of an account, what would you do?   5 Answers

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Phone behavior interview where you are scenario based question about preview experiences. Each question covers something related to the job description. You receive a call based on whether your response fit their culture.

Anonymous Employee in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Missoula, MT).

Interview

Showed up and was asked about my education and answered a few questions wit the district manager and was called an hour or so later and was offered the job

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Wells Fargo   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Orlando, FL).

Interview

There is a two-step interview process, the first interview is a group interview. The second step is where you interview at the store you would at work, so you get interviewed by the store manager.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, did the assessment, then had my phone interview, aced it and had a wonderful rapport with the recruiter. She sent over my information to the branch and I received the follow-up call the next day to schedule my interview. Went in for my interview and it was very formal, structured and by the book. There was the branch manager and the service manager in the room with myself. There was no general conversation in this interview like I have had in past interviews with other companies so it left me wondering if that was a standard procedure for WF or not.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions regarding times you had to help someone, times you set a goal and did you achieve it, also explain a time when you made a mistake and had to own up to it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Apply online, passed the assessment test, got an email to schedule my phone interview, got a call for personal interview with a Branch Manager and Service Manager, then got a call for the job offer. After, background check.

Interview Questions

• What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The interview process was drawn out over several months. The team that interviewed me were over-worked. They complained during the interviews about lack of clear priorities between projects and changing direction as different executives pulled them in different directions. They articulated a good description of the job responsibilities in general terms. When I drilled down on specific programs, the scope of work assigned to the team was beyond the resources available for the team size that was described to me. The requisition was cancelled after I had interviewed, so nobody was hired for this position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience. How does your experience doing X at company Y make you a good fit for this role?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Initial group interview and then a few interviews at different locations. (If you don’t get hired at one location, don’t be discouraged, the initial hiring person will set up more interviews for you.)

FAP Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Mix of behavioral and technical questions
    Went thru a series of phone interviews
    Still in the process
    Supposedly have my final phone interview this week so I am preparing for that currently

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Interview was short and simple. it was just like any typical interview. asked all the same questions as any other bank. woman was a little rude but overall it was simple and quick

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a aggravated customer   1 Answer