Wells Fargo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,566 Interview Reviews

2.8

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

Online application, phone interview, group interview, one-on-one interview, background check (that was at a location 30min outside of the large town that I was applying in), start date 2 weeks out.

Interview Questions

• If you were asked to withdraw 200,000 dollars out of an account, what would you do?   5 Answers

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Phone behavior interview where you are scenario based question about preview experiences. Each question covers something related to the job description. You receive a call based on whether your response fit their culture.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Missoula, MT).

Interview

Showed up and was asked about my education and answered a few questions wit the district manager and was called an hour or so later and was offered the job

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Wells Fargo   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Orlando, FL).

Interview

There is a two-step interview process, the first interview is a group interview. The second step is where you interview at the store you would at work, so you get interviewed by the store manager.

Financial Analyst Program Interview

Interview

First round was an on-campus interview. Final round consisted of 2 panel interviews and a writing sample. Mostly behavioral questions and some technical questions. Interviewers were nice for the most part.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you failed to meet a deadline.   Answer Question

CONSUMER LENDING Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Applied online, had some follow up applications about location preference, then short interview over the phone (only behavioral), then 2 person interview over the phone (mostly behavioral, couple technical). Questions were mostly STAR format, looking to see how you overcame obstacles.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to take on a leadership role when it was not required.   Answer Question

Mortgage Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Received an email that i would get a call to schedule the phone interview. They were in a different time zone so we were a little off with scheduling. When the interview finally happened it was awesome! The recruiter was so nice and professional! She even asked questions about the company as a whole.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. The first interview was all behavioral questions. The second was half behavioral, half technical. They asked about basic OOP concepts and some SQL stuff.

Commercial Banking Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

2 Rounds, 1st round they asked behavioural questions then carried on to more technical questions (finance related). They were very friendly and laid back. I got a phone call two days later to set up our next interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe the financial statements to someone who doesn't know anything about accounting   Answer Question

Phone Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Long interview process. Two interviews over the phone and a personal interview with one of the supervisors that may last anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes. Was asked how I would sell a painting on the wall to a customer.