Technical Program Manager II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Program Manager II Interview Questions

Technical program manager ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The most surprising technical question was around the XML elements and rules for processing. This wasn't relevant to the role I was interviewing. It has been too long to remember the details.

1 Answer

XML elements must follow these naming rules: Names can contain letters, numbers, and other characters Names cannot start with a number or punctuation character Names cannot start with the letters xml (or XML, or Xml, etc) Names cannot contain spaces Any name can be used, no words are reserved.

What is one time that you have disappointed a customer or fallen short of their expectation and how did you handle that?

give us a presentation about a past project you had.

Questions were either focused on my providing an example of a particular situation, or on my ability to approach a new problem statement/space that they presented. The latter was often very open-ended and ambiguous in initial presentation, and a good portion of the interview was a combination of how I would better define the problem space and the type of solution that would be needed, combined with more detailed plans as we dove into subparts of the problem (with more data though not all relevant).

14 of 4 Interview Questions