Technical Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Program Manager Interview Questions

Technical program manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Given a string like "I'm being interviewed by Amazon" implement a method that reverses the given string so that it looks like "Amazon by interviewed being I'm".

8 Answers

In java: String str = "I'm being interviewed by Amazon"; String pieces[] = foo.split(); String reversedFoo; for (int i = pieces.length - 1; i >= 0; i--) { reversedFoo += pieces[i]; if (i > 0) reversedFoo += " "; } System.out.println(reversedFoo);

we can first reverse the whole string, and then reverse the individual words O(n) complexity

/** * Jun Zheng, Rice Univ * An interview question of Amazon * Java 7, Eclipse * Reverse a sentence, e.g., "Amazon is so gay" to "gay so is Amazon" * @param str * @return */ private String reverseSentence(String str){ str=new StringBuffer(str).reverse().toString(); int j=0; for(int i=0;i

What is the hardest thing in moving a team to Agile?

5 Answers

Estimate the number of spark plugs in the state of California.

4 Answers

Explain how you would design and implement a asking algorithm using Java.

3 Answers

Given two arrays find all the points of intersection between the (i.e. equal elements) and return them in an array.

4 Answers

how would you trouble shoot a slow download of content on a Kindle device?

3 Answers

A vaguest ion that was asked in a very general way, but which the interviewer clearly had specific answers he was looking for: "what are four components that are included in every specification doc". That sounded a lot like a thing you would find at Microsoft and similar large companies where process is more strictly defined. I answered poorly, I think, perhaps because I haven't worked with that kind of spec in a very long time, and not on any projects that worked out well. Smaller orgs/programs/projects (startups and incubators, for example, where the outcome is always in flux, as I am accustomed to working with) can have poor specs, specs that are centered on marketing, planning documents that are made up of wireframes and time-based stage gates. In any case, I choked a bit, and the interview kind of skated around and became more specific as we went along. I don't think that is inappropriate, though, because Amazon does value and expect the ability to deal with ambiguity.

4 Answers

How do you make sure you are delivering quality in your product or service?

3 Answers

How many sensors do you need and where should they be placed to detect rotation/direction of a spinning disk?

2 Answers

Tell me what a critical section is used for in C++.

2 Answers