Telecom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Telecom

Telecom Interview Questions

Telecom interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Task oriented question about how I would accomplish objectives in a very legislative bureaucratic environment.

1 Answer

An honest recognition and acknowledgement of lacking this experience, and appreciating the difficulty of the task, modified with an enthusiasm to learn how as I did in previous engagements.

I was asked about my experience with 110 punch downs and older telecom technology

1 Answer

An unexpected question in the interview was how I would handle employees who refuse to change. This was unexpected because the position was not to manage employees, but rather, to work more with data. I now realize that my future manager could have possibly be preparing me for the other personalities on the team, and wanted to be sure that I was of the progressive mindset, and not the regressive mindset.

1 Answer

How would you handle a call center platform that hasn't worked since it was installed a year ago?

2 Answers

Why you want to change job?

1 Answer

Was asked how I would integrate two process's.

1 Answer

What does your father do?

1 Answer

Are you able to climb ladders, are you afraid of heights?

1 Answer

There were not difficult questions. Position requirements were discussed and understood. The various products and software was discussed.

1 Answer

Asked about skills mentioned in Resume and job description

110 of 72 Interview Questions