Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Technical support engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Whats the difference between an API and a SDK

1 Answer

API = application program interface, it is a logical group of functions which can be accessed using specified syntax for operations, inputs, outputs and types. SDK = collection of related API used to develop software packages

Tell me about what happens when you plug in a ethernet cable into a computer

4 Answers

It wasnt a difficult question but he flat out asked how do i remote into another person's computer

3 Answers

If you had 9 marbles, all the same size. One is heavier than the rest. You have a balance scale. How do you determine the heavy marble in the least number of moves.

2 Answers

IF you had 2 hourglasses, one timed exactly 7 minutes and the other 3 minutes, how can you use them to count exactly 6 minutes continuously?

2 Answers

Next came the puzzle-question: I am thinking of a number 1 through 1,000,000. You are allowed three questions to narrow down the number. Then at the end of the three questions you have to tell me the number I am thinking of. You have 20 seconds. GO.

2 Answers

A user calls and complains that the E-mail he/she is sending does not get to the intended receipients. What steps do you take to investigate and resolve?

2 Answers

You work on 60th floor of 100 story building. You walk into your office and find a bomb sitting on your desk. It reads 90 seconds and is counting down. What do you do?

3 Answers

Any firewall experience

1 Answer

Describe the relationship between a backup server and storage

110 of 563 Interview Questions