Web content editor Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
World Wildlife Fund
Web Content Editor and Web Developer was asked...August 31, 2011

How will you gather, edit, build, and post content from such a large variety of content providers without a solid style guide or content review process in place.

1 Answers

I would encourage WWF to institute a site-wide style guide and a content review process and require those posting to the site to follow new guidelines henceforth. I would also institute a site-wide content review and revision timeline to remove or update outdated content. Less

Wunderman

Are you familiar with CMS, HTML and CSS?

Dealmoon

Prepare a topic-related presentation

Finished it during weekends

Chainlink Relationship Marketing

what i liked to write about, how I would handle managing oversees staff, if I was comfortable writing outside of my comfort zone. Although I am ver well versed n the internet the technical realities of it are about out of my common lexicon.

1 Answers

very well! they were looking for a self motivator, a self starter. Just like every other tech company fighting to differentiate. Less

World Wildlife Fund

Would you be willing to take a significant pay cut to work here.

1 Answers

The improved commute, beautiful work atmosphere, and mission of the organization could certainly sway me. Less

Corvette Mods

What job duties are specified on the post that you read on the website?

1 Answers

I told him what duties they lined out on the job post.

Sutter Health

They asked what previous experience I had writing web content.

1 Answers

I detailed that I'd managed the content creation of 500+ blogs over a period of 3 years. Less

Dyson

How would you improve the website?

Listed functions I thought could have better UX

SolutionsWide

What type of work environment do you prefer?

Financial Services Compensation Scheme

Why do you want to work here? Why are you interested in our organisation?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interview Questions