Web Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Web Editor Interview Questions

Web editor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you handle a situation with where conflicting priorities made it difficult to meet a deadline?

1 Answer

measure impact of accomplishment to IPOs and department mission.

How will you gather, edit, build, and post content from such a large variety of content providers without a solid style guide or content review process in place.

1 Answer

Would you be willing to take a significant pay cut to work here.

1 Answer

I was asked if I had any knowledge of the IT industry (which I didn't know much about).

Unprofessional and rude. I was supposed to meet one on one with a few people, but after meeting with recruiter and my boss' boss, was told to go home. I was not a "match." The hiring manager who I had spoken with for two weeks didn't have the balls to talk to me or tell me the "why" behind it. NO respect, have been on enough interviews to know that management team at MathWorks is disrespectful and elitist.

How would you deal with a difficult artist?

What compels you to work in news?

1 Answer

I honestly don't remember any questions specifically asked of me. The interview was very conversational.

what i liked to write about, how I would handle managing oversees staff, if I was comfortable writing outside of my comfort zone. Although I am ver well versed n the internet the technical realities of it are about out of my common lexicon.

110 of 34 Interview Questions