What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good pay and for at least 3 days a week you have all the flexibility you need." (in 520 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and tasks are relatively easy to do" (in 482 reviews)
- "The people I worked with were mostly really great people that I enjoyed working with and helping out when needed." (in 452 reviews)
- "My coworkers were great and a lot of the people I interacted with were super friendly." (in 155 reviews)
- "People on campus were excited to see you because you were probably giving away free food samples or t" (in 147 reviews)
- "Poor management: unorganized so they cause issues with your job although you rarely see them" (in 723 reviews)
- "Long hours and a lot of responsibility with pay that doesn’t reflect the work out in" (in 296 reviews)
- "Half of the managers are good but the other half are really horrible." (in 233 reviews)
- "Poor upper management." (in 231 reviews)
- "3. No training modules or staff meetings: everyone does things a little differently because no one was taught the job the same way." (in 188 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Aramark and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 10,191 of over 11K reviews
Updated Sep 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWMar 3, 2023Unit ControllerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsIndianapolis, IN
I feel I am a valuable member I feel I am fairly compensated for my performance I feel I have had, and continue to have, opportunities to grow and move up in the company
Nothing significant, this company is the best I have worked for, I've been here for almost 12 years.3
Philadelphia area lawyers - I’m trying to get a sense of the range of in house salaries in the area (looking at total comp - salary, bonus, and equity). In particular I’d be curious to know about Comcast, Vanguard, Aramark, FMC, and AmerisourceBergen. All input is appreciated. Thank you!
Hello, I’m a PM in fintech who has won a companywide award for my work ethic. I’ve completed a full stack coding bootcamp and am looking to make a switch to development. Would anyone refer me? Wells Fargo Bank of America JPMorgan Chase Citi Capital One Goldman Sachs Morgan Stanley Fidelity Investments American Express PNC U.S. Bank Northwestern Mutual Vanguard Charles Schwab Rocket Mortgage, LLC Prudential Financial Discover Financial Services KeyBank Edward Jones Huntington National Bank
Aramark Reviews FAQs
Aramark has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 10,874 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at Aramark to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
54% of Aramark employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Aramark 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.