Aramark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

HR person did not seem to really understand the aspects to the job. Luckily someone else came to the interview who knew the job 1st hand and was able to ask questions other than just the job qualifications off of the website that is a overall posting.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Grapevine, TX).

Interview

Group interview then afterwards individual interviews. I was discriminated against for my religion and kicked out of the group interview. There was 13 of us total and I was the only one asked to leave and the only one with visible religious wear. It was embarrassing and shameful.

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilson, NC

Interview

Ok i guess it was very easy going. They wont waste your time, they'll let you know if there going to hire you or not. So they ask simply and straight to the point questions. Overall a good interview.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aramark (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I asked prior to interviewing for salary range due to the distance being 1 hr away and I wasn't responded. Only to get to the interview to let me know it pays $10-$13 an hour, it was mentioned that they indeed received my email, and further asked if I wanted to continue interviewing. I was upset for the carelessness, i could've been emailed the salary range and avoid taking off from work and driving an hour.

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

i was interviewed on a panel of the clinical nutrition manager and the clinical RDs (about 4). I applied online and within about 3-5 days got a call from the clinical nutrition manager for a phone screening. She asked basic questions like why I was interested in the position, etc. I was then invited for a panel interview at the hospital later that week. The interview was great, each RD took turns asking questions they already had printed out so everything was professional and streamlined. After that, I believe I got a call to offer me the job (from someone in HR) about 5-7 days after that which they had told me to expect. I started work shortly after that!

Interview Questions

• A patient in the trauma unit needs nutrition support. The doctor wants to start TPN. What do you investigate and what would you suggest?   Answer Question

Merchandise Sales Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aramark (Flushing, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Basic questions about previous relevant experience ,availability, and if I can carry out the basic requirements of the position .Met with one of the managers ,who also gave me a brief introduction to the company

Custodian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aramark (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was told all about the Benfits that would be offered to me I would be in uniform Wat time to be there Wat time my shift starts and when it would be ending

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

This interview process was very professional and was, without a doubt, the best interview I've ever been on. I arrived about half an hour early and I waited about 20 minutes for the interview to begin.

Student Worker Interview

Interview

This was the easiest interview ever! They barely ask anything. Some basic questions such as whether you have a valid SSN or a prior experience in dining services. What time would and hours would you be able to work? The managers I have had so far were very friendly and understanding.

Interview Questions

• They asked the questions on what your schedule is?   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aramark (Houston, TX).

Interview

Two of my direct managers interviewed me and asked questions that were appropriate and necessary for the job. It was not long at all and it started tge work relationship between me and the managers.