Aramark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Aramark Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2018

2.3

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Sign in with security guard. Recruiter gives you a tour. Wait in a room for a 3 person interview. First a peer, then who you will report to, then the manager of the department.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your spare time?   1 Answer

Food Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramark (State College, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

I went to a career fair and scheduled an interview. It seems like an interesting job. The interview process was not bad at all. I hope to hear back from them soon.

HR Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was during a job fair. It was one on one they ask you a few questions and give you a schedule to let you know up front what’s going on which is nice

Interview Questions

• What is an example on how you handled a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Concessions Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I was hired on the spot! This was my first real job so I was pretty nervous about the interview. There were about 6 others there also interviewing for a job and I was the last one to go. She only asked me a couple of questions and told me about the job and what I would be doing.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Interviews with Supply chain were very comfortable and casual, the interviewers seemed like they wanted to make me feel at ease. The interviewers wanted to make sure I was a good fit for the role in terms of skills but also in terms of personality. They were dressed casually but I dressed business professional. Interview is in an HR office, not in an interviewer's office or conference room. They supplied water and granola bars.

Cook Helper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I arrived late due to getting lost, but the interviewers were extremely gracious about it. I was interviewed by a panel of 3 chefs. They mostly asked me questions about my personality and schedule.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working in a team of racially diverse people?   1 Answer

Global Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Phone Interview followed by onsite back to back interview with 4-5 managers. Questions were easy, however, HR was not professional at all. They never followed up after the interview was over, not even a rejection letter.

Interview Questions

• typical questions
      tell me about yourself?
      what are your strenghts?   1 Answer

Route Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aramark (Stafford, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers, who seemed very down to earth. Interview questions were straight forward, pretty much your basic questions. Interview last about 15-20 minutes. Everyone I interacted with was very kind.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Tuscaloosa, AL) in December 2017.

Interview

We met at the kitchen the interview was moderate I was asked various questions about my kitchen experience i was asked about the different kitchen equopment and the different hot points and cold points of varois food temps

Interview Questions

• Diffent temps of food, hot point, and cold points   1 Answer

FSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Washington, DC) in December 2017.

Interview

Positive and very friendly. Interview was a casual experience, and was 30 minutes in length. I wasn't the only candidate though. But I did selected to be interviewed at the next level.