Aramark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2018

2.3

Cook Interview

Interview

Interview was in directors office. Took me around the facilities to show me where the job would be. Introduced me to other employees and had them tell me about their experiences with the company and the job

SLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Irvine, CA).

Interview

I applied through the program. After a few weeks later they sent me an email for video interview. It is difficult for people who had little experience (me) but shouldn't be too difficult for people who has decent experience.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Quick and easy. Basic questions. Ask about your work history and where you would like to be placed. Ask if you would like to manage a concessions stand. If you would want to work in other stadiums in the complex.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Sign in with security guard. Recruiter gives you a tour. Wait in a room for a 3 person interview. First a peer, then who you will report to, then the manager of the department.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your spare time?   1 Answer

Food Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramark (State College, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

I went to a career fair and scheduled an interview. It seems like an interesting job. The interview process was not bad at all. I hope to hear back from them soon.

HR Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was during a job fair. It was one on one they ask you a few questions and give you a schedule to let you know up front what’s going on which is nice

Interview Questions

• What is an example on how you handled a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Tampa, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

When the interview began I found out it was for a different position. They were filling the one I applied online for and they called me about in house. The position was basically a entry level position.

Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark (Tempe, AZ) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied on campus through a career fair. It took me 1 week and I got a video interview. It was not difficult. There are total 6 or 7 questions, you will have multiple times to record it again.

Concessions Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I was hired on the spot! This was my first real job so I was pretty nervous about the interview. There were about 6 others there also interviewing for a job and I was the last one to go. She only asked me a couple of questions and told me about the job and what I would be doing.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Interviews with Supply chain were very comfortable and casual, the interviewers seemed like they wanted to make me feel at ease. The interviewers wanted to make sure I was a good fit for the role in terms of skills but also in terms of personality. They were dressed casually but I dressed business professional. Interview is in an HR office, not in an interviewer's office or conference room. They supplied water and granola bars.

Interview Questions

• How do you take notes (computer or hand-written)?   1 Answer
    • How would you keep your contracts organized?   Answer Question
    • Mostly questions going through my resume   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Aramark and what makes you qualified?   Answer Question