Aramark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.3

Leadership Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Filled out an online application. Received an email back saying I passed the basic requirements and was offered a virtual interview. Questions popped up on the screen and then you recored yourself answering the question.

Interview Questions

• Explain an experience with an unsatisfied customer   Answer Question
    • Give us your elevator pitch as to why you are a good fit for this position   Answer Question
    • List a time you had a work or club accomplishment   Answer Question

Sustainability Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I didn't even have one. They met with me. Explained my duties, and hired me. It was a weird process. The supervisor who hired me also left the company shortly after I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about sustainability and when could you work?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I had submitted online my application. It had taken about 3 weeks for them to get back to me they had sent me an email about how I am a candidate. I then had to send an email on my hours/ availability. I then set up an interview with the hiring manager.

Food Service Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

it was good , not many questions asked. I was shows around the dining hall. Different sections , roles were explained to me. And then i was asked to sign the offer letter.

Cook Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Initial phone call led to an in person interview. Very informal overall. Was given a tour of the facility and given tips and keys to success in the industry. Was asked how comfortable I was in a setting with all male inmates and how comfortable I was with being assertive. Criminal background and drug test followed.

Food Service Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Fairly straightforward process. 2 phone interviews with 1st line supervisor and HR director. Situational question and basic leadership questions. The whole process lasted several weeks before an offer was extended.

Accelerate to Leadership Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Greenville, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email to complete the virtual interview. Aramark happened to be on my campus the same week for a career fair so I attended the career fair in hopes of getting an on-campus interview instead of the virtual interview. I then was scheduled for an interview the next day. I was told after the interview that I recommended for the program. Its been about a week since I have heard from anyone but I am eagerly waiting for my eligibility email.

Interview Questions

• Give us a 2 minute elevator pitch as to why you're the best fit for this program   Answer Question

Accelerate II Leadership (A2L) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark in February 2017.

Interview

A pre-recorded video interview which can be done at any time within a 1 week period from the time to receive the interview email. You are able to record your responses a maximum of 2 times, and each response is limited to 2 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a time when you discovered an resolved a customer's issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Easy interview not a big deal. Easy process, don't have to prepare much. Just learn details about you in detail. Don't have to study from other spheres. Just learn details about your past.

Break Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Interview was quite brief and surface-level. Asked about prior experience and team skills, got hired on the spot. Interviewed by the manager of the catering department. Took about 10 minutes overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed and had to fix your mistake in the workplace?   Answer Question