Cover image for Apple

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic experience and great manager

Mar 13, 2019 - Software Engineer in Cupertino, CA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive manager, interesting problems, competitive salary, and about everyone is dedicated to the product. Truly first class coworkers and the culture within my org was supportive. I could really focus on the work in a way I couldn't at other larger companies and I knew that my contribution was amounting to an important impact for users. The skills I learned here have translated forward to other jobs I have had afterwards and I am certain I am a better engineer for having spent time here.

Cons

Not sure if it is a "con" per-se but Apple is very secretive and you are expected to be part of that. You might have to avoid talking about the specifics of what you do with friends and sometimes even other co-workers.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Nov 29, 2022 - Sales in Atlanta, GA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work atmosphere, great team

Cons

Long hours, no work perspective

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks to make that issue dissolve. Sick of hearing the lies. Just don't lie about wanting to fix it, when they clearly DON'T care

1391 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Apple.

Apple Careers

Cover image for Apple

An open invitation to open minds. Come to Apple, where thousands of individual imaginations gather together to pave the way to...More

• Life at Apple