Apple - Fantastic experience and great manager | Glassdoor
  1. "Fantastic experience and great manager"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Cupertino, CA

I worked at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros

Supportive manager, interesting problems, competitive salary, and about everyone is dedicated to the product. Truly first class coworkers and the culture within my org was supportive. I could really focus on the work in a way I couldn't at other larger companies and I knew that my contribution was amounting to an important impact for users. The skills I learned here have translated forward to other jobs I have had... afterwards and I am certain I am a better engineer for having spent time here.

Cons

Not sure if it is a "con" per-se but Apple is very secretive and you are expected to be part of that. You might have to avoid talking about the specifics of what you do with friends and sometimes even other co-workers.

Apple2019-03-13
  1. "Great Culture, Still Room for Improvement with Diversity"

Former Intern - Legal Intern

I worked at Apple for less than a year

Pros

Pay, Perks, Culture for Growth

Cons

I could see the diversity in their tech-specific fields but not so much in the other areas

Apple2019-09-15

"Challenging, Rewarding, but ZERO work/life balance. Most satisfying , most difficult and most rewarding job ever."

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks... to make that issue dissolve. Sick of hearing the lies. Just don't lie about wanting to fix it, when they clearly DON'T care

Apple2014-08-29

Discover more reviews about Apple.