"Great Company to Work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Product Specialist in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Apple part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great team of creative thinkers. Open to feedback (culture of receiving and offering positive and negative feedback). Offers special food days during busy seasons. Diversity (of thought, feeling, being) is truly honored and respected at Apple. YOU WILL LEARN SO MUCH! Great working environment with opportunities to be promoted into a new role.

Cons

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY. Unlike any other "retail" experience. You must know everything about everything, so if it's not something you are up to, it may not be for you!

1. "Great company"

5.0
    Former Employee - Business Expert in Miami, FL

I worked at Apple full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits Awesome company culture great environment

Cons

you have to keep your goals in mind in order to grow

"Challenging, Rewarding, but ZERO work/life balance. Most satisfying , most difficult and most rewarding job ever."

4.0

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks to make that issue dissolve. Sick of hearing the lies. Just don't lie about wanting to fix it, when they clearly DON'T care

Discover more reviews about Apple.