Apple - Great Company to Work for | Glassdoor

"Great Company to Work for"

Current Employee - Product Specialist in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Apple part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great team of creative thinkers. Open to feedback (culture of receiving and offering positive and negative feedback). Offers special food days during busy seasons. Diversity (of thought, feeling, being) is truly honored and respected at Apple. YOU WILL LEARN SO MUCH! Great working environment with opportunities to be promoted into a new role.

Cons

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY. Unlike any other "retail" experience. You must know everything about everything, so if it's not something you are up to, it may not be for you!

Apple2019-04-23
  1. "Worth to try"

Former Intern - Hardware Engineer in Cupertino, CA

I worked at Apple for less than a year

Pros

Good people, pretty nice working environment

Cons

When team becomes large, u have to be careful about your schedule

Advice to Management

Really good

Apple2019-09-17

"Challenging, Rewarding, but ZERO work/life balance. Most satisfying , most difficult and most rewarding job ever."

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks... to make that issue dissolve. Sick of hearing the lies. Just don't lie about wanting to fix it, when they clearly DON'T care

Apple2014-08-29

Discover more reviews about Apple.