What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management" (in 27 reviews)
- "Long hours and absolutely no concern for an employees desire to balance or even have a personal life." (in 14 reviews)
- "No work life balance." (in 8 reviews)
- "Becoming more and more aggressively managed by inexperienced leadership." (in 8 reviews)
- "Upper management is disconnected with what sales counselors experience on the sales floor." (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of KB Home and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 386 of over 395 reviews
Updated Sep 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 29, 2023AP ProcessorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPhoenix, AZ
The co-workers and manager are awesome!!
Wish the health benefits were a bit better.
- 4.0Sep 6, 2023Online Sales ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
Potential for great money if you work the system.
Toxic environment if you allow people to get in your ear. Definitely felt like management against Sales However, I feel like management was on point and seniored Sales created unnecessary dissension.
KB Home Reviews FAQs
KB Home has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 395 reviews left anonymously by employees. 42% of employees would recommend working at KB Home to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
42% of KB Home employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated KB Home 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.