KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 314 of over 330 reviews

4.1
Long View Systems CEO Brent Allison
Brent Allison
Pros
  • "You get to work with competent and great people(in 20 reviews)

• "Good benefits/training incentives(in 14 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work/life balance is basically non-existent even though leadership attempts to preach it(in 19 reviews)

• "You are just a money making machine to them until you are no longer in their best interest(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

214 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Long View Systems and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great experience

Oct 20, 2021 - Team Lead in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Generally laid back. Great team feeling. Good place to expand your skills.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Long View Systems Response

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We love to see people expanding their skillsets and growing within their roles. Please continue to discuss your career path and goals in your CLP's! Thank you for all you do for Long View and your team!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Inside View

Jun 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Long View has a healthy, respectful environment. People work hard, and are focused on delivering value to our customers. It's important that you understand what it means to be a good consultant; great technical skills backed by the necessary soft skills like communication. Long View has a vision to be "Most Loved" by it's employees, it's clients, and it's partners. We have a great team, and enjoy working together towards a common goal.

Cons

Own your CLP; it's a great tool to ensure you are getting the best out of your career at Long View.

Manager, Recruiting

Hi! Thanks for stopping in to post this review on your time with us so far. We are so very glad that you are having the experiencing that we want to deliver to all of our team members. Thank you for all you do for us!

3. 3.0

Salary

Sep 24, 2021 - NOC Agent in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

None that I can think of, it was a job

Cons

Bad management, terrible boss, co workers, food

1 person found this review helpful

Long View Systems Response

I am sorry to hear of your experience at Long View - of course, this is never our hope or intention for any of our employees. We welcome your feedback and would like to hear more about your experience here, and how we can make things better. If you feel it would be valuable, please connect with Susan Neil, Director, People Services through our general line at 303-729-2200. Lindsey Zunti Manager, People Services

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good company to work for

Sep 10, 2021 - Solutions Architect in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility and very focused on people well-being. Lots of opportunity to learn new stuff.

Cons

Changes in Leadership is recurrent.

Continue reading

Long View Systems Response

Thanks for the review! I'm glad to hear that during your time with Long View you were able to grow within your role and take on new and exciting opportunities! It looks like you are no longer with us, however, if you follow any of our social media channels, please watch for some exciting announcements happening out of our Denver branch in the coming weeks! Lindsey Zunti Manager, People Services

5. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Poor Values

Aug 16, 2021 - IT Site Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

none I haven't found any,

Cons

no work life balance, poor management, doesn't care about customers.

Long View Systems Response

Thank you for taking a moment to share a bit about your time spent working with Long View, and I'm sorry to hear you didn't have a positive experience during your time with us. It looks like you may no longer be with us, however, I would still like the opportunity to speak with you to address any concerns you may have. You can reach either myself, or Tasha Westerman, our EVP of People Services through our general line at 403-515-6900. Lindsey Zunti Manager, People Services

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work if career and life planning is a high priority

Mar 25, 2021 - Site Manager in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Quarterly Career Life Planning meetings, willingness to change career directions with support and training provided, and a focus on promoting from within.

Cons

May not be the best salary you COULD get for the job you do.

Manager, Recruiting

Hi there, thanks so much for posting this review on your experience with us so far! It sounds like you are benefitting from our CLP program and that you feel supported in your career path here. We appreciate your feedback on compensation and if you haven't already, can you please share more insight with our Director of People Services in the US, Susan? She would love to hear from you! Thanks for all you do!

7. 1.0
      Former Employee

Bias and Discrimination!!

May 4, 2021 - Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you haven't worked there for 10+ years have fun getting run through and no one listening to you. Says they are progressive culture but that only exists on their website not in real life

Cons

Look at pros. That was the positives

3 people found this review helpful

SVP, People Services

We work hard to create a safe & respectful workplace for all of our employees and have a safe way for everyone to report any issues with any actions that they experienced that are not aligned with this, if they aren't comfortable speaking to someone in People Services or Leadership. I have not heard of any issues like this but would like to understand what you experienced so I can ensure that everyone that continues to work here experiences the culture we expect. I can be reached over Linked In, via my long view email or through our reception at 403-515-6900 and will keep our conversation confidential if you would prefer it. Tasha Westerman EVP, People Services

8. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Low pay, high volume, no advancement

Mar 31, 2021 - IT Helpdesk Agent in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some IT experience to be gained if new to the field

Cons

Low pay, ineffective tools, few advancement opportunities

Continue reading
      2 people found this review helpful

Manager, Recruiting

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on your experience with Long View so far. We are very saddened to read this review and would like to turn your experience around to what it should be. Can you please contact Susan, our Director of People Services for the US? She would like to speak with you and gain more insight into your comments and see how we can change things for you.

9. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company, work is not continuous

Apr 16, 2021 - QA Lead in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company culture. Depending on role good opportunity to expand skills

Cons

Dependant on sales, no stable work

Manager, Recruiting

Hi there and thanks for leaving this brief review on us. We are happy to read that you enjoy our culture and opportunities to learn and grow! Have you brought your concerns to your People Services Advisor? If not, can you please reach out to them as they are interested in learning more about your comment. We would love to share more about how our business operates and get your suggestions too. Thanks for all you do for us!

10. 4.0
      Former Employee

Long View

Feb 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Room for growth with hard work.

Cons

Work life balance wasn't always the best

Manager, Recruiting

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on your time spent with us. We appreciate your feedback and would welcome you to share more details so we can improve our employee experience even more. Would you please call our EVP of People Services, Tasha, at 403-515-6900? In the meantime, thanks for all you did for us and best of luck in your new role!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 314 Reviews