Paycom Reviews

57 Comments

Tech

209.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Paycom~136736
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Paycom and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years
    Featured Review

Once in a life time opportunity

Mar 11, 2022 - INSIDE SALES REGIONAL MANAGER in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paycom has changed my life personally, professionally, and financially so much in the time that I've been here. We are extremely fast moving which means tons of opportunities to move up within the organization. The culture is great, the pay is great, the benefits are great. Don't pass up on the opportunity!

Cons

It's a hard job and not everyone can do it. If you give it the time it requires to learn the job, I don't believe there is a better place to be than at Paycom!

4 people found this review helpful

Paycom Representative

Thank you for sharing your experience and for your dedication! We’re happy you’re enjoying your career at Paycom and appreciate you being part of the team.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A great place to work for a growing company!

May 25, 2022 - Senior New Client Setup Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great (and vastly improved over the years) work/life balance - On-site benefits like meals, gym, activities - Wide variety of benefits offered beyond just the typical health, dental, vision, life, etc - Many different opportunities for career advancement

Cons

Management tends to spend a lot of time at the 1000 ft view and does not always see things through to the ground level.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee

Awesome company

May 24, 2022 - Human Resources Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work conducts. Fantastic ideas Courage and support Enthusiasm.

Cons

I cant find any cons. They are lovely teams to work with.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great job and great support

May 23, 2022 - Client Relations Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ton of support for learning, earning, and growth

Cons

High demand job with rigid guidelines

Paycom Representative

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the supportive culture at Paycom! Thank you for being part of our team.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Continues to be the most rewarding place to work

May 20, 2022 - Team Leader in Oklahoma City, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paycom continues to develop and challenge leaders in this company each and every day. Knowing that each day is different when you come into work and you have the ability to stretch yourself to higher levels makes this job worth it.

Cons

No Cons to mention. Just be willing to work!

Paycom Representative

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoy being a leader at Paycom! We’re dedicated to promoting an environment of growth and development, and it’s great to hear this has been your experience. Thank you for being on the Paycom team.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work

May 18, 2022 - Software Developer in Grapevine, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Never met someone who wasn't overly nice. Great work life balance.

Cons

The software technologies they use are somewhat outdated.

Paycom Representative

Our team members are simply the best! We're excited to hear you enjoy working at Paycom and appreciate you being part of our team.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Love Paycom!

May 17, 2022 - Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paycom is a great place to work. I always feel supported and have the tools I need to do good work. What’s even better than the job are the people!

Cons

No cons at this time

Paycom Representative

Thank you for the 5-star review! We’re thrilled to hear you enjoy working with our other talented team members and appreciate you being a long-standing part of the Paycom team.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Tough Job but well worth it

May 17, 2022 - Senior Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay and benefits. Management cares about employees

Cons

sweat shop that is highly competitive

Paycom Representative

Thank you for sharing your review! We are glad you enjoy the many benefits at Paycom. It is great to have you on the team, and we appreciate your dedication. If you have not already, we hope you share your feedback with your leaders or with HR at hrmgmt@paycomonline.com.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Tough but Could Be Rewarding

May 17, 2022 - Sale Representative in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

compensation is really the main thing that is a pro

Cons

culture, boring product, work life balance

Paycom Representative

We’re happy to hear you enjoy the competitive compensation Paycom offers but would like to learn more about your other feedback. As a current employee, we hope you’ll connect with your leader, HR business partner or our team directly at hrmgmt@paycomonline.com so we can discuss your concerns and any suggestions you may have. Thank you for being on our team.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

good

May 15, 2022 - Software Developer in Oklahoma City, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

great place to work and good wlb

Cons

nothing that ican think about

Paycom Representative

It is great to hear you find Paycom a great place to work! Thank you for sharing your experience, and we appreciate you being part of the team!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,311 Reviews

Paycom Reviews FAQs

Paycom has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 2,393 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Paycom to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Paycom employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Paycom. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

79% of Paycom employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Paycom 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Paycom to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be management, work life balance.

Popular Careers with Paycom Job Seekers