Paycom Reviews

Updated May 30, 2020

4.5
Pros
  • "Helpfulness of people; the blessings of a parking garage; great benefits -(in 99 reviews)

• "Team work, catered lunches, coworkers(in 86 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work-life balance during the busy season can be difficult(in 122 reviews)

• "Long hours, this job is far from easy expect to be challenged(in 62 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Everything you could ask for in a career!"

Current Employee - HCM Team Lead in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Culture: Everyone is a family, we work hard and play hard together - Support: I have never had support from peers and leadership like I have here - you are heard and valued by those around you and above you - Growth: I have learned more about myself and my goals in the last 2 years than ever before. No one has challenged me to set goals and given me the accountability that I needed - Benefits: Beyond just the amazing health benefits, there are so many other benefits and support for employees - Lunches, parking garages, full gym, daily fitness classes, leadership library, etc

Cons

Not any true Cons, but be prepared when you are here: - We do work hard, but we also play hard - You will be challenged every day in different ways - You will have to step outside your comfort zone and grow

Paycom2020-04-17

April 21, 2020Paycom Representative

Thank you for sharing such a nice review! We're thrilled to see you are enjoying your career with us!

2. "Paycom has provided the experience to really gain critical thinking skills and grow personally & professionally."

Current Employee - Team Leader in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love solving problems and creating solutions. That’s exactly what Paycom is about; creating solutions. Your leaders here truly do care for their employees.

Cons

(Until recently with COVID) some challenges were the work life balance regarding not being able to work from home if a child is sick or there was a situation where you needed to be gone but could still be able to complete your job from a remote location. Otherwise, I can’t say there are many cons for me personally.

Paycom2020-05-30
  3. "14 years of greatness"

Current Employee - Software Developer Manager in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

In my 14 years, leadership has never let me down. It inspires me to do the same for my teams and my employees. Hard work is truly rewarded well. Subsidized lunch is great. I feel that benefits are amazing. Very grateful to be at Paycom

Cons

Campus is far from downtown OKC, not many places to eat nearby yet (but that is changing)

Paycom2020-05-28

May 28, 2020Paycom Representative

We appreciate you sharing your Paycom experience! We succeed because of great team members like you. We greatly appreciate your hard work and the contributions you have made throughout your 14 years on our team, and we're looking forward to many more!

4. "Inside Sales Rep"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast paced environment. Plenty of growth opportunities early in your career. Rewarding both professionally and financially. Energetic culture and atmosphere. It is challenging and will stretch you.

Cons

You get out what you put in. Work hard, challenge yourself, and commit the time to succeed. You won't regret it.

Paycom2020-05-27

May 27, 2020Paycom Representative

Thank you for sharing your Paycom experience! We're thrilled to see you are enjoying the challenges and opportunities for growth within our organization!

5. "Best Company and Job I've Ever Experienced"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

After working for two Fortune 500 Companies (38 and 68), I've never been happier working for Paycom. The people that work at Paycom are BOUGHT IN to the vision and purpose of the company. Paycom does a fantastic job taking care of it's employees (e.g. beautiful and clean campus, nice break rooms with coffee/water/ice machines, $4 onsite lunches, Employee Appreciation days, etc.). My FAVORITE thing about Paycom is the opportunity for growth and the ability to make an impact...regardless of your title or level. I was apprehensive moving to a "smaller" company after working for two Fortune 500 companies and boy was I blown away. My only regret would be not going to Paycom sooner (had I known about it).

Cons

I wish there were more opportunities outside of the Corporate Headquarters location in OKC.

Paycom2020-05-22

May 22, 2020PUBLIC RELATIONS MARKETER

Thank you for the kind review! We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your career at Paycom!

6. "I'm really happy here"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros

There's an energy at Paycom that's positive and driven. The teams I work with are motivated, talented, and forward thinking. Learning is a high priority, and supported well. The departments have solid leadership and do a good job of supporting each other. We have partners in Marketing, HR, and IT that provide great support. The CEO is aggressive and confident in our future. We have a very good HR product which we also use internally. This is great for me as an employee and a supervisor. It makes my job much easier.

Cons

Expect a very fast pace and a high rate of change. There is a strong corporate feel, at least there was before quarantine. The move to remote (which was managed perfectly) has certainly relaxed the culture.

Paycom2020-05-22

May 26, 2020PUBLIC RELATIONS MARKETER

Thank you for sharing such a nice review! We're thrilled to see you are enjoying your career at Paycom. We also appreciate your feedback, and will share with our leadership team.

7. "Good place to grow"

Current Employee - Software Developer

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

High growth company Visionary CEO Employee friendly policies

Cons

Some teams work with old technologies and processes

Paycom2020-05-19

May 20, 2020Paycom Representative

Thank you for sharing your Paycom experience! We're thrilled you are enjoying your career with us!

8. "Paycom Proud!"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros

Incredible C Suite who cares about the safety of their people, amazing benefits and culture, great work/life balance, and daily challenges that push you to be better

Cons

Not a lot of WFH opps outside of COVID response.

Paycom2020-05-15

May 15, 2020Paycom Representative

Thank you for sharing such a nice review! We're thrilled to see you are enjoying your career at Paycom! We appreciate your feedback, and we will be sure to share this with our leadership team.

9. "Incredible Opportunity, Life-Changing"

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Unparalleled earning potential (this is truly life-changing) - High class leadership at every level dedicated to their people's success - New manager in Milwaukee is creating a positive and fun environment to be a part of; new manager is committed to the team's success - Elite workforce and talented team members - Can contribute to an organization that's changing an entire industry - Opportunity for growth and career advancement; company is always looking to develop and invest in future leaders - Premium benefit package

Cons

- Can't think of any at this time

Paycom2020-05-14

May 15, 2020Paycom Representative

We appreciate you sharing your Paycom experience! We're thrilled you are enjoying being a part of our sales team!

10. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture and team atmosphere.

Cons

Long hours and tough goals to hit

Paycom2020-05-14

May 15, 2020Paycom Representative

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled you are enjoying the culture and team atmosphere at Paycom!

Found 1378 reviews